Author Topic: Snoop Dogg (Crippin) LOL!  (Read 1667 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Dogg (Crippin) LOL!
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2008, 11:59:15 AM »
i remember reading somewhere that Warren G originally had to change his OG line in Aint No Fun to what we listen to now: "In my Chevy, six-fo' Red to be exact" by Suge.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2008, 12:13:10 PM »
thread starter brought up the truth with this thread...snoop represented and let it be known he was a crip affiliate but he never bragged or boasted about that shit

true story: the words "Rolling 20 Crip" never left his mouth till he left the Row.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2008, 12:44:29 PM »
i remember reading somewhere that Warren G originally had to change his OG line in Aint No Fun to what we listen to now: "In my Chevy, six-fo' Red to be exact" by Suge.
i would like 2 read this...that sounds very interesting if it's true

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
Re: Snoop Dogg has been Crippin since 1992
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2008, 12:58:31 PM »
 :D ;D :D

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2008, 12:58:44 PM »
Snoop was never a crip.
So sad.
After he claimed that shit every single rapper gang bangs.
And they are of course all bloods or crips ..

smfh

like the fake crip in ur avatar?

The Best of 3 Worlds

bigpimpin20

« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2008, 02:33:07 PM »
thread starter brought up the truth with this thread...snoop represented and let it be known he was a crip affiliate but he never bragged or boasted about that shit

true story: the words "Rolling 20 Crip" never left his mouth till he left the Row.

"All I wanna do is claim RTC
'cause all of my homies from ICG
So we gon do this thang for tha LBC" - C-Walkin-Snoop Doggy Dogg

" While I'm rolling with the steelers and killin' with the raiders" - 21 Jumpstreet-Snoop Doggy Dogg & 3 Deee (steelers-RTC,raiders-ICG)

"see its a thin line betwen dubs and saints" - The Shhh For This (21 Jumpstreet Pt.2)-Snoop Doggy Dogg & Tray Deee (dubs-20, saints-19GC)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 02:43:37 PM by bigpimpin20 - Leader of the Fuck Ya Momma Movement »

greko

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2008, 02:53:46 PM »

I know it's in Dr. Dre: The Biography by Ronin Ro but there isn't much. They were recording Nate's vocals on Aint No Fun when Suge came to the studio and said "Every time I come in here, y'all talking that crip shit". Then Warren changed his lyrics about a blue 64 to what it is.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2008, 03:32:36 PM »

yeah.but maybe he says RAG not red?

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2008, 03:37:02 PM »

I know it's in Dr. Dre: The Biography by Ronin Ro but there isn't much. They were recording Nate's vocals on Aint No Fun when Suge came to the studio and said "Every time I come in here, y'all talking that crip shit". Then Warren changed his lyrics about a blue 64 to what it is.

ronin ro was full of shit.why did he signed the crips then?

WestCoasta

« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2008, 04:11:33 PM »
Someone give me one song when Snoop was on Death Row when he said Crip or Cuzz in a verse.

He had a song called "C-Walkin"

why did the thread not close down after this?  the question was answered

acgrundy

« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2008, 04:55:53 PM »
dude, nobody back then was advertising crip or blood like it is done now.  I don't think it had anything to do with snoop being scared of doing it, why would he be scared to say crip or cuzz, yet make a ton of other references to it.  Most likely the people behind the big labels like Interscope did not want it said.  Snoops some dude straight out the ghetto, broke as fuck, signs a big ass record deal...I think you are gonna do what your boss tells you to do.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2008, 06:00:40 PM »
ppl were gettn beat up over lil shit and nobody cares about crip or blood shit?

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2008, 08:02:10 AM »
^^ ???