Author Topic: Snoop Dogg (Crippin) LOL!  (Read 1662 times)

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
Snoop Dogg (Crippin) LOL!
« on: January 01, 2008, 01:41:50 PM »
Someone give me one song when Snoop was on Death Row when he said Crip or Cuzz in a verse.  Them niggaz was over there shook!! Now he is the super pimp crip. Nigga Please!! Make sur u have proof of your claim  a link to where we can here it, and remember he had to be on the Row

Okka

Re: Snoop Dogg (Crippin) LOL!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 02:12:24 PM »
Someone give me one song when Snoop was on Death Row when he said Crip or Cuzz in a verse.

He had a song called "C-Walkin" (actually had two versions of it, the one on "Smokefest" & the other one is on "Dead Man Walkin")
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 04:50:04 AM by Okka »

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 02:18:39 PM »

who got some gangsta shit from murder was the case..

didnt say cuzz or crip..but they let it be known...more ways than one..from the way he said six.. c-i-x...

Okka

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 02:31:27 PM »

didnt say cuzz or crip..but they let it be known...more ways than one..from the way he said six.. c-i-x...

Snoop first claimed Rollin 60's then 20's, now that's some stupid shit...

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 02:36:23 PM »
Does it really Matter???
I Know Snoop made ref to 20s,19s..
As for his first single.."What's My Name'
From The Depths of the 'C"
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 02:48:53 PM »
Someone give me one song when Snoop was on Death Row when he said Crip or Cuzz in a verse.  Them niggaz was over there shook!! Now he is the super pimp crip. Nigga Please!! Make sur u have proof of your claim  a link to where we can here it, and remember he had to be on the Row
thats funny I could see them being shook!

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 02:53:51 PM »
why shocked?
"10 lil crips".

bigpimpin20

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2008, 03:58:16 PM »
  are you def or some shit? but give me example when blood niggas on death row say blood

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2008, 04:17:22 PM »
Are u a fuccin idiot! name one blood that put Death Row on the map idiot. The blood niggaz were all security and goons. If they were artist u dint hear them u dum fucc. Im speaking on when they were at the height with snoop dazz kurupt and Pac. Still dont have alink of him saying crip or cuzz when he was sighend with the Row. U can hint around all u want. LBC 21 st. Naw nigga I said i never heard him say crip or cuzz big fuccin difference. When u get the proof let me know. I deal with the facts. If you got it let me know and its all u other than that pay attention to what you read and stop pickin shit out and respond accordingly

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2008, 04:17:50 PM »
Who cares? Since when does gang affiliation have to do with talent?

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2008, 04:25:45 PM »
I didn't say it did? I just asked if anyone ever heard him say it. If you don't care why are posting in here! Everybody wnat they two cent. If you dont have the answer for me keep it movin!!

bigpimpin20

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2008, 05:33:08 PM »
Ain't that a trip how I'm a crip But I won't hesitate to test another rip <----Snoop Doggy Dogg-C-Walkin
All my bitches won't you Crip with me If you ain't Crippin, you my e-ne-my Everybody won't you Crip with me <----Tha Dogg Pound-Crip Wit Us
And what tha fuck you know about Death Row if you think bloods was only security? What about O.F.T.B., YGD Tha Top Dogg & The Relativez?

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2008, 05:39:05 PM »
lol@ muthafuccas on here again thinking they know shit, hahahahaha,i'm happy some on here cleared shit up 10 lil crips, from the depths of the c,the  difference is, he was way more creative with it,and it was better that way,anybody who banged or was affiliated knew what time it was,if he didn't bang you know who he was affiliated with,but you new fans yall i can't say hahahahahaha do a history checc or something hahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

messi19

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2008, 05:44:08 PM »
LOL wtf u talkin bout? He's always claimed his crip shit. DPG too.

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2008, 05:57:05 PM »
Thats how you know I'm dealing with fuccin idiots! I said when hew as on the row u dumb fuccs! 10 lil crips is theblue carpet treamtnet bitches! he wasnt on the Row anymore. Dum  muthafuccas man. Speakin on some shit u dont know! look it up dummies thats off the blue carpet treament he was no longer on the row when he did that song. LMAO Idiots! Get yo fuccin facts right or read my post b4 yall holla!! real talk!

http://lyrics.rapbasement.com/index.php?sec=listing&id=936

It came out on his independant Doggystyle Geffen Bitches!!!