Author Topic: Everybody Vote For Hillary Clinton in the primaries!  (Read 442 times)

Trauma-san

Everybody Vote For Hillary Clinton in the primaries!
« on: January 02, 2008, 05:51:25 AM »
Hillary Clinton should be our next president, because she has so much experience.  Discuss. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Everybody Vote For Hillary Clinton in the primaries!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 12:04:46 PM »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 12:49:57 PM »
lol

swangin and bangin

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 05:27:17 PM »
im gona write in david banner

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 05:49:31 AM »
Last day, guys.  Vote Hillary!!!!  Unless you don't live in Iowa.  HILLARY 08' !!!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 06:10:27 AM »
Hillary has bigger balls than you do.

Narrator

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 06:40:54 AM »
Trauma's a neocon, I thought?  I'm pretty sure that's why I was going to kill him in the first place.

Elevz

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 06:43:22 AM »
I didn't know a lot about the candidates in the primaries, so I filled in this voting compass and it rather perfectly told me how perfectly Ron Paul matches my ideas (America's ridiculous weapon policies not included). I was actually amazed at the seemingly perfect match. I sure hope he does some impressive numbers.

And fuck Hillary.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 12:31:08 PM »
You people are slow.

He's only saying that everyone should vote for Hillary in the primaries because he believes she has no chance in hell of winning the presidency once she's up against any of the Republican candidates. He doesn't want a Democrat to win, so he's hoping Hillary will win the primaries.

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Narrator

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 12:36:55 PM »
You people are slow.

He's only saying that everyone should vote for Hillary in the primaries because he believes she has no chance in hell of winning the presidency once she's up against any of the Republican candidates. He doesn't want a Democrat to win, so he's hoping Hillary will win the primaries.

Yep, shoulda known...

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2008, 12:55:19 PM »
I generally don't agree with the platform of any democratic candidate, so I won't be voting Democrat this election unless hell freezes over.  I personally don't think the dems will nominate Hillary Clinton.  If they do, it'll be political suicide because women in general cannot stand the woman.  Most men don't either, and no conservative would vote for her if it meant saving their lives.  So, as a conservative, I hope like hell that they DO nominate Hillary, because it means an easy conservative win in '08. 

I would personally like to see Giuliani run, I would vote for him.  I don't know too much about the other republican nominees yet. 

:)
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Elevz

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2008, 01:09:52 PM »
I'm rather ignorant about the voting process. How does this work? Do only members of the two main parties get to vote for their candidates, or does every citizen get to vote? The latter would obviously reveal how crooked this system is...

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2008, 01:17:14 PM »
How about no one vote and we all rush the white house. them devils aint going to do shit but the same thing- cause havoc for this country and the world

Narrator

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2008, 01:21:20 PM »
How about no one vote and we all rush the white house. them devils aint going to do shit but the same thing- cause havoc for this country and the world

Obama works for me.  If he becomes President, the conquest of white AmeriKKKa begins.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2008, 01:27:16 PM »
I'm rather ignorant about the voting process. How does this work? Do only members of the two main parties get to vote for their candidates, or does every citizen get to vote? The latter would obviously reveal how crooked this system is...
It varies state-by-state. The majority of states have a closed primary system, meaning that only registered members of that party and independents may vote. About 20 states have open primaries where anyone can vote.