Author Topic: Everybody Vote For Hillary Clinton in the primaries!  (Read 441 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Everybody Vote For Hillary Clinton in the primaries!
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2008, 02:22:22 PM »
How about no one vote and we all rush the white house. them devils aint going to do shit but the same thing- cause havoc for this country and the world

Obama works for me.  If he becomes President, the conquest of white AmeriKKKa begins.
Obama aint going to do shit either and I hope to GOD he doesnt get elected cuz he will be the biggest pawn/puppet

Narrator

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2008, 02:28:59 PM »
Obama aint going to do shit either and I hope to GOD he doesnt get elected cuz he will be the biggest pawn/puppet

Trust me, it ain't nothing but a front.  Obama is actually a Poor Righteous Teacher.

Elevz

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2008, 02:37:18 PM »

Trust me, it ain't nothing but a front.  Obama is actually a Poor Righteous Teacher.

Wasn't Obama half white? You should kill one half of him; I suggest you take the left half.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2008, 03:25:37 PM »
alot of republicans and dems are the same shit really

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2008, 04:03:08 PM »
alot of republicans and dems are the same shit really

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2008, 05:15:14 PM »

You don't think Obama is whitewashed?

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2008, 05:22:46 PM »

It's all an ct. You can't be white washed with a name like that. He's gonna pump his gloved fist at the inauguration.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2008, 05:28:47 PM »

It's all an ct. You can't be white washed with a name like that. He's gonna pump his gloved fist at the inauguration.

Right, while brandishing a Kalashnikov above his head.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2008, 05:30:24 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=150733.0

Please leave this forum

You beat me to it.  Props...

I will add that Trauma is probably trying to make a point that he wants Hillary to become the Democratic nominee because he thinks Hillary is not likely to win.  Well, they voted last time for Kerry to be the Democratic nominee because they thought he was the MOST likely to win... and we all know how that turned out.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Elevz

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2008, 01:07:31 AM »
I will add that Trauma is probably trying to make a point that he wants Hillary to become the Democratic nominee because he thinks Hillary is not likely to win.  Well, they voted last time for Kerry to be the Democratic nominee because they thought he was the MOST likely to win... and we all know how that turned out.

Well, we now know how Iowa turned out for Hillary. It's not looking like she has a lot of support. And when people thought Kerry was the most likely to win - just because he lost in the end, doesn't mean some other democrat would've done better, does it?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008, 11:53:17 PM »

You know, if you saw his post Iowa victory speech, dude got his public speaking on LOCK.  I'd love it if dude got the dem nominee and completely flipped the script and was like "fuck yo couch nigga!"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!