Pick 1.

Nasty
1 (6.7%)
Nice
9 (60%)
Nicety
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Nasty Or Nice?  (Read 370 times)

Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA

• Lil Geezy
  • Ya d0 noT WaNt iT!!@@!
Re: Nasty Or Nice?
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2008, 08:21:35 PM »
ThAt BiTCH woUld Be WalKIn BowLegGED AftEr I lAy DoWN thE PipE

Lol you look like your 12 and your asian, some how im not buying that :laugh:
ShUT Yo A$$ Up NigG3r

0 WaiT I Take ThE NigGEr PaRT BackK Yo WhiTE AsS MigHt ThiNk YOu Co0l

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2008, 08:24:13 PM »
lol this stupid fuckin kid so your saying being a "nigger" is cool? im not white you dumb fuck..Im mexican you kno the ones who run ur faggot ass all over cali u fuckin pinoy fags dont run shit ya'll are pussy shit even viet fools are harder than you foos.

Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA

• Lil Geezy
  • Ya d0 noT WaNt iT!!@@!
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2008, 08:26:36 PM »
lol this stupid fuckin kid so your saying being a "nigger" is cool? im not white you dumb fuck..Im mexican you kno the ones who run ur faggot ass all over cali u fuckin pinoy fags dont run shit ya'll are pussy shit even viet fools are harder than you foos.
SHuT Th3 FucK Up yOu BitCh Ass  IdIOt
ComE To THe 818  I woULD FuCk YOu uP ReTArdED BitCH

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2008, 08:29:02 PM »

Lol the 818 isnt small how about a little more detail what neighborhood bitch, probably out there in The Games nice ass neighborhood huh u little faggot...

swangin and bangin

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2008, 08:32:21 PM »
OMFG
That shit looks like someone took a needle and filled the bitches cheeks with jello

Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA

• Lil Geezy
  • Ya d0 noT WaNt iT!!@@!
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2008, 08:33:48 PM »

Lol the 818 isnt small how about a little more detail what neighborhood bitch, probably out there in The Games nice ass neighborhood huh u little faggot...
I DOnT EVeN KNoW WhY YOuRe IN DIs THrEAd, U COcK LoVInG BEaNEr. yOU NEEd TO BE IN ThE rEAl WOrLD, sINcE ThEY NEeD A fAGgOT IN eVErY SEaSoN.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 08:35:53 PM by Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2008, 08:34:07 PM »
viets are kind of down. I always thought at least out of all the azns viets were the downest.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2008, 08:35:41 PM »
OMFG
That shit looks like someone took a needle and filled the bitches cheeks with jello
I DOnT EVeN KNoW WhY YOuRe IN DIs THrEAd, U COcK LoVInG BEaNEr. yOU NEEd TO BE IN ThE rEAl WOrLD, sINcE ThEY NEeD A fAGgOT IN eVErY SEaSoN.
LMAO! at this fuckin clown
i'd eat you kid (no homo)
beaner? what gave you that idea you racist prick

Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA

• Lil Geezy
  • Ya d0 noT WaNt iT!!@@!
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2008, 08:37:29 PM »
OMFG

My BAd BrO. i ACCiDEnTLY QuOTeD U. i MeANT TO QUoTE ThE GaY TOrTILLA. iM NeW TO tHE SItE.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2008, 08:40:40 PM »
OMFG

My BAd BrO. i ACCiDEnTLY QuOTeD U. i MeANT TO QUoTE ThE GaY TOrTILLA. iM NeW TO tHE SItE.
its ok "cool" guy
have a prop and stop writing in fuckin caps and shit

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 08:41:45 PM »
OMFG

lol im guessin hes talking about me, looking at some of your other post it must really hurt you to know that you are not black huh cause u sure throw "nigga" around alot. I bet u all the rice pickin money in your moms pocket you wouldnt step like that to any beaner i kno or even me for that matter. but ur a kid on his moms computer trying to be "A doWn Azs NiggAh" cause you kno when you get to school tomorrow you will be walking around with your fuckin head down u little faggot...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2008, 08:43:49 PM »
looks lke we have a new ebanger over here hahahahahaha.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2008, 08:45:19 PM »
I got respect for this dude only because he reps 818.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA

• Lil Geezy
  • Ya d0 noT WaNt iT!!@@!
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2008, 08:46:04 PM »
OMFG

lol im guessin hes talking about me, looking at some of your other post it must really hurt you to know that you are not black huh cause u sure throw "nigga" around alot. I bet u all the rice pickin money in your moms pocket you wouldnt step like that to any beaner i kno or even me for that matter. but ur a kid on his moms computer trying to be "A doWn Azs NiggAh" cause you kno when you get to school tomorrow you will be walking around with your fuckin head down u little faggot...

nOO YOu DUmB BItCH, i DOnT EvEN HaVE sCHoOL FOR A WhILe FoR vACAtIoN. bUT YOUrE DUMBaSs WOUlDnT kNoW kUz Ur mEXiCAn ASs DROpPED OuT IN 7NTH gRAdE.

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2008, 08:47:37 PM »
OMFG

nOO YOu DUmB BItCH, i DOnT EvEN HaVE sCHoOL FOR A WhILe FoR vACAtIoN. bUT YOUrE DUMBaSs WOUlDnT kNoW kUz Ur mEXiCAn ASs DROpPED OuT IN 7NTH gRAdE.

Lol thanks for the laugh kid...