Author Topic: Is this Roccy guy really mentally retarded.  (Read 1030 times)

Blasphemy

Re: Is this Roccy guy really mentally retarded.
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2009, 02:10:50 PM »
People bitch and bitch constantly at each other, yet neither side has the balls to meet up. Meet up, who ever wins wins, and who ever loses deletes there account, and goes in the books as a bitch. Or keep making gay threads that get you no where.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2009, 02:11:16 PM »
^^^cmon now, you know those guys don't hang out with any women

depends on your definition of woman. If you would consider shemales as women, then you have to say they know many women (like the one in the the pic avove)

acgrundy

« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2009, 02:44:23 PM »
^^^cmon now, you know those guys don't hang out with any women

depends on your definition of woman. If you would consider shemales as women, then you have to say they know many women (like the one in the the pic avove)

no I would not consider shemales women, just as I wouldn't consider NIK a man.  But I would consider NIK a shemale.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2009, 10:49:06 AM »
People bitch and bitch constantly at each other, yet neither side has the balls to meet up. Meet up, who ever wins wins, and who ever loses deletes there account, and goes in the books as a bitch. Or keep making gay threads that get you no where.

I see it like this. Its two sides that really dont wanna fight.  I think people respect Sikotic more cus he's not on here left and right talkin about how he's gonna beat so and so ass. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2009, 03:08:29 PM »
No need to fight because I already won.  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2009, 03:27:59 PM »
No need to fight because I already won.  ;D

Takin the moral high road...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"