Author Topic: The Game to release new album "LAX" this June  (Read 1338 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: The Game to release new album "LAX" this June
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2008, 04:47:48 PM »
Good to hear he changed the name, i like it, L.A.X, kinda like hes leavin and hes done kinda thing, so it makes sense. But hopefully he aint done just yet, hes only gonna have 3 albums under his belt, and he said he wants to retire at 30 a buncha times, so at least make another one after this one or something, which i think he will. Anyways looking forward to this, he said June, but we all know its gonna drop a few months after that, maybe september, and hopefully the 1st single comes out soon!!!

hopefully hes done wit that, cuz i have a feeling this album is gunna be like the rest and "dre", "compton", "low ridah", etc. will get a mention every verse on every song.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2008, 05:12:08 PM »
Good to hear he changed the name, i like it, L.A.X, kinda like hes leavin and hes done kinda thing, so it makes sense. But hopefully he aint done just yet, hes only gonna have 3 albums under his belt, and he said he wants to retire at 30 a buncha times, so at least make another one after this one or something, which i think he will. Anyways looking forward to this, he said June, but we all know its gonna drop a few months after that, maybe september, and hopefully the 1st single comes out soon!!!

hopefully hes done wit that, cuz i have a feeling this album is gunna be like the rest and "dre", "compton", "low ridah", etc. will get a mention every verse on every song.

I dont know man, it kinda looks like he has somethin to say this time, like on that Hustlers Dream song n stuff, well we dont know enough about it to say anything just yet  bro!!!

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2008, 05:16:05 PM »
good newz

thisoneguy360

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2008, 05:30:42 PM »
i would imagine "lax" in a way "welcome to the west coast". when u put the record on, that's the feelin u get

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2008, 06:30:32 PM »
 8) 6 months

Da818Pn0YgAnGztaA

• Lil Geezy
  • Ya d0 noT WaNt iT!!@@!
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2008, 06:31:21 PM »
w@cK!

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2008, 06:49:22 PM »
If there are any love songs to Andre Young then I will not be purchasing this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SamDogg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2008, 07:05:32 PM »
He should  make it a double disk album with everybody from the westcoast. just like all eyez on me he should make his last album a classic record that will down in history. 

messi19

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2008, 07:28:04 PM »
He should  make it a double disk album with everybody from the westcoast. just like all eyez on me he should make his last album a classic record that will down in history. 

Thats what i've been thinkin for a time.

But SMHHHHHHHHH at droppin it in June..WTF is dude thinkin??
His last album came out NOVEMBER 06..its almost 2 years apart..and he wonders
why he dont sells that much, cuz when u step outta the limelight for a long time they
jump to the next artist and the other rapper thats hot at the moment, i.e. lil wayne.
I dont give a fuck bout sales but thats a fact.

And if dude don't drop verses like on his mixtapes then fuck him. It dont have to be exactly like the mixtapes but just not
Dre, Eazy and all that again. Games mixtapes/Unreleased/Leftovers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Games Albums

Ayo Focus tell him that niggas been waitin for him to drop verses like on his mixtapes..he needs to realize that!

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2008, 07:33:45 PM »
Should be interesting..hopefully he'll get a few dre beats, but most likely not. Ice Cube should drop a 16 on it as well..If I remember correctly back when the documentary came out cube said to save him a 16 on his next lp, but since he didn't appear on the DA he should on L.A.X.

messi19

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 07:37:31 PM »
Should be interesting..hopefully he'll get a few dre beats, but most likely not. Ice Cube should drop a 16 on it as well..If I remember correctly back when the documentary came out cube said to save him a 16 on his next lp, but since he didn't appear on the DA he should on L.A.X.

Ayo i've been lookin for that shit for a minute now, can u post or even tell me where he said it?
And yeah Cube def. needs to be on this one, i mean he has already worked with some of the legend (except Big/Pac/Eazy RIP) like
Snoop, Nas, Dre, Em (i would say he's a legend even though i aint a big fan of his dude used to spit heavy), DPG, DJ Quik, MC Eiht, DPG, WC and etc.
One track with Jay and Cube and its done. I would def. like to hear Game and Cube the most though. "The niggas you love to hate".
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 07:42:40 PM by messi19 »

messi19

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2008, 07:46:00 PM »
Never mind. Read this from 05 AFTER The Doc dropped.

"Ice Cube gave me some words of wisdom and told me to save him a 16 [16 bars to rap over] on my album, which I will do," Game said. "And he's definitely one of the best lyricists that ever did it. He's a man that I respect and a man that I grew up listening to, being that I'm from the N.W.A melting pot. Ice Cube is definitely a legend."

Strange how Cube didn't appear on DA even though he said it.

Dubb Montana

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2008, 08:09:56 PM »
Never mind. Read this from 05 AFTER The Doc dropped.

"Ice Cube gave me some words of wisdom and told me to save him a 16 [16 bars to rap over] on my album, which I will do," Game said. "And he's definitely one of the best lyricists that ever did it. He's a man that I respect and a man that I grew up listening to, being that I'm from the N.W.A melting pot. Ice Cube is definitely a legend."

Strange how Cube didn't appear on DA even though he said it.

Yea I thought that was wierd but Ice Cube did appear on that Lowrider song that was on Stop Snitchin Stop Lyin Mixtape

ez8o5

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2008, 08:56:13 PM »

Ayo i've been lookin for that shit for a minute now, can u post or even tell me where he said it?
And yeah Cube def. needs to be on this one, i mean he has already worked with some of the legend (except Big/Pac/Eazy RIP) like
Snoop, Nas, Dre, Em (i would say he's a legend even though i aint a big fan of his dude used to spit heavy), DPG, DJ Quik, MC Eiht, DPG, WC and etc.
One track with Jay and Cube and its done. I would def. like to hear Game and Cube the most though. "The niggas you love to hate".

cube worked with eazy alot remember NWA

wcsoldier

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2008, 01:10:42 AM »
Dope ... I  hope it won't have these wackass rumored RNB guests though ... Snoop , Cube , Game , Nas 1st part of 08 sounds good  8)