Author Topic: The Game to release new album "LAX" this June  (Read 1337 times)

wcsoldier

Re: The Game to release new album "LAX" this June
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2008, 07:37:29 AM »
I don't see how it's too long .. there even aren't 2 years between each release .. plus releasing an album every year isn't a good move ..  90% of the time , it results in poor music quality and people get quickly tired of the artist anyways

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2008, 07:48:15 AM »
I will be checking this. Hopefully he will keep the name dropping and Dre's dick adoring as minimal as possible.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Okka

« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2008, 07:52:24 AM »
I'ma check this out fa sho, both of his last albums have been very dope...

wcsoldier

« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2008, 07:58:12 AM »
People should realize that this name dropping is just Game style ..  I know it's boring and the dickriding goes too far but that's what you gonna get on the 3rd lp .. maybe a lil less as some recent guests/mixtapes verses showed

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2008, 08:27:57 AM »
It would be dop if Game did a cut with, Snoop, Mc Eiht, Crooked I, Spice 1 and on a track

Maybe had tracks from Cold 187 and get Bone Thugs on a track with him

Invincible

« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2008, 08:36:21 AM »
Looking forward to this. I just hope that he sticks with west coast guests and steers clear of Weezy and Jeezy and other guests like that. He needs some Cube, Xzibit, Quik and to get Nate Dogg back in the game cos he has been away to long for my liking.

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2008, 08:54:29 AM »
Looking forward to this. I just hope that he sticks with west coast guests and steers clear of Weezy and Jeezy and other guests like that. He needs some Cube, Xzibit, Quik and to get Nate Dogg back in the game cos he has been away to long for my liking.
yeah nate needs 2 be on this

messi19

« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2008, 08:56:21 AM »
you're stupis messi... Nobody releases a tight album every year... Those that do, release mediocre shit at best.

Naw but i mean 2 years is 2 much IMO. Snoop dropped his album a week after Game and is droppin his shit in February, even thougu he dont need to cuz he already deep. But Game is a young cat he gotta deliver cuz he's the one besides Snoop/Cube and all the other legends that u think about when u think about the west so when dude stays away TOO LONG the people just hops to the next artist.

EFFeX

« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2008, 09:02:21 AM »
Could be a long shot, but I hope Game reaches out to dude's like Eastwood who ain't get enough shine commercially. Those two make crazy collabos...

HEC

« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2008, 09:36:09 AM »
Could be a long shot, but I hope Game reaches out to dude's like Eastwood who ain't get enough shine commercially. Those two make crazy collabos...

on point, Game should do more of these type collabos on his albums, looking forward to his new one

Invincible

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2008, 10:03:54 AM »
you're stupis messi... Nobody releases a tight album every year... Those that do, release mediocre shit at best.

Naw but i mean 2 years is 2 much IMO. Snoop dropped his album a week after Game and is droppin his shit in February, even thougu he dont need to cuz he already deep. But Game is a young cat he gotta deliver cuz he's the one besides Snoop/Cube and all the other legends that u think about when u think about the west so when dude stays away TOO LONG the people just hops to the next artist.

Snoop with his last 2 albums has released them 2 years apart.

messi19

« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2008, 11:18:12 AM »

Yeah and i just said it isn't a good idea IMO. And Snoop is already a legend, and he's prolly the most popular rapper out there. But like i said
Game is a young cat and comes from an era were record sales means success to people, especially lil kids. And therefor, he needs to stay more in the limelight to sell more records IF he want A&R's to give more deals to people out West. But like i said i dont give a fuck bout sales and popularity LIKE DAT, only if it can help the west, which it can. Other than that i just want a dope album with mixtape-lyrics and im done.

Invincible

« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2008, 12:02:24 PM »

Yeah and i just said it isn't a good idea IMO. And Snoop is already a legend, and he's prolly the most popular rapper out there. But like i said
Game is a young cat and comes from an era were record sales means success to people, especially lil kids. And therefor, he needs to stay more in the limelight to sell more records IF he want A&R's to give more deals to people out West. But like i said i dont give a fuck bout sales and popularity LIKE DAT, only if it can help the west, which it can. Other than that i just want a dope album with mixtape-lyrics and im done.

Lets be honest though, regardless of how long he spends between albums, he is gonna sell less records than his last album because more and more people are downloading illegally everyday. He is still as much in the limelight now as he was when he released his last album.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2008, 12:35:05 PM »
Who i really want on this album and i know alot of other people do too are Cube, DJ Quik, Nate, Crooked I and maybe Bishop Lamont or somethig and a few Dre beats, that would be fuckin unreal!!!

messi19

« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2008, 02:55:35 PM »

Lets be honest though, regardless of how long he spends between albums, he is gonna sell less records than his last album because more and more people are downloading illegally everyday. He is still as much in the limelight now as he was when he released his last album.

Well i agree on the first part, but def. not the second. I mean dude been caught up with the new son, court cases and all but u hardly ever see homie at awards and shit. Look dont get me wrong, im not like those 106 & park kids that cares about that BUT u know how kids are, as soon as u gone for 2 long either they forget about u cuz its been 2 long since they've seen u, or they go after the next hot thing. All of a sudden EVERY lil 15 year old girl like Wayne, even though he's been rappin for like 10 years or sum. All of a sudden he's the so called "best rapper alive" outta nowhere. U gotta understand these people, shockingly alot of adults to, just follows the bandwagon. I mean u actually got 30 year olds sayin he's the best rapper EVER. My point is, they like the rapper thats on TV and all that everyday.