Author Topic: When I see videos like this one.....  (Read 552 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: When I see videos like this one.....
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2008, 09:43:35 PM »
we are not talkin about guns here,but the violence in europe is different.
i don't know....but it looks like there are scuffles for nothing in the u.s. cities

i don't care how fucked up this comes across....but it's like that in POOR black parts of us cities. a lot mexican parts are like that too, but it's not as sensless as this.

it doesn't look like a "poor area"or a "ghetto",they were outside a normal/decent store.....

glad you think that looks like a good part of town....lol, that could be MLK BLVD as far as i'm concerned.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2008, 10:32:07 PM »
I don't give a fuck if you're on Rodeo Dr., if it looks like the Black Wallstreet is in front of a 7-11 asking you to move your vehicle, it's wise to do so.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2008, 05:20:52 PM »
I don't give a fuck if you're on Rodeo Dr., if it looks like the Black Wallstreet is in front of a 7-11 asking you to move your vehicle, it's wise to do so.

Certainly is but I think he was getting at the point which is; why do these people feel the need to protect a parking spot in that manner?

Where did it all go wrong for them? Was it their father having sex with his sister?
NO MORE WAR

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2008, 05:43:00 PM »
i don't know....but it looks like there are scuffles for nothing in the u.s. cities

i don't care how fucked up this comes across....but it's like that in POOR black parts of us cities. a lot mexican parts are like that too, but it's not as sensless as this.

it doesn't look like a "poor area"or a "ghetto",they were outside a normal/decent store.....

STFU, you don't know shit about America.

P.S. America has enough morons they don't need you.

^^????Dude was just asking a question based on what he saw, there was nothing in his message that warranted the response that you just typed...**smh**
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2008, 06:22:54 PM »

Certainly is but I think he was getting at the point which is; why do these people feel the need to protect a parking spot in that manner?

Where did it all go wrong for them? Was it their father having sex with his sister?
They're just low-lifes. Some people are content with protecting a parking lot space while others fell more compelled to get an education and make something out of themselves.

They won't amount to nothing except for dead or in jail. It could be their upbringing, but for every person who is born into a fucked up situation, there's always someone who comes up out of it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2008, 10:31:18 PM »
It was senseless and stupid, but those dudes should have known to either move to another spot, or if they were going to take a stand, they were going to have to fight. And when dude smashed the window, he should have been ready for them to attack him.
I got a bird's eye view

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2008, 10:53:55 PM »
breaking the window was good but how come he didnt use the bat against them

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2008, 11:05:02 PM »

thay scuffle for everything in europe all over sport that gay soccer shit
every match a fight outside
the fans cant even mix, there all such a bunch of kids thay fight if there team looses...like little kids....id fuck some1 up over smashin my BM window over a game of soccer....

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2008, 11:42:00 PM »
Whats more dangerous a ghetto in the united states or going to a soccer match in europe?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2008, 12:32:55 AM »
Whats more dangerous a ghetto in the united states or going to a soccer match in europe?

soccer matches in brazil are pretty dangerous man

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2008, 12:53:09 AM »
^

or in Eastern Europe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2008, 01:15:19 AM »
Did you know that as soon as you land in Cali, a bunch of criminals and thugs emerge from behind some bushes and start busting caps at anyone wearing red.