Author Topic: POLITICAL PEOPLE!  (Read 888 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: POLITICAL PEOPLE!
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2008, 09:10:14 PM »
^if huckabee get the nomination for the republicans, i think it might be similar to bush because both huckabee and bush play the conservative-hick-christian card heavily, and there are plenty of those fuckers down in the middle and north of FLA. the government didnt count a crazy number of al gore votes in bush's first time around, though, so that's one reason why florida seems like such a bush state, too, i guess. IMO, if everythings counted cleanly, florida may have an impact on account of its somewhat large population, but won't skew the election one way or the other.

Bush and Huckabee are completely different.  Bush is a neo-con, not an evangelical conservative.  There is a very big difference.

True... Bush followed the Neo-Con playbook his dad helped write, act christian and get their votes. Huckabee is actually an Evangelical Christian, but his not following the Neo-Con playbook. Bush talked christian, but was never one. Huckabee talks Christian, and is actually a Christian... huge difference.

Remember, the Evangelicals are pissed at Bush, they feel lied too, and after 6 years nothing has happened to abortion. So Evangelicals actually did their research, and rallied behind the one that was a religious leader, and even though he didn't speak conservative politics, they liked him because he was a true Evangelical. There is no marriage between Evangelicals and Neo-Cons, Neo-Cons use Evangelicals to stregthen their base. BUT it looks like the Evangelicals are leaving the Neo-Cons and finding their own leader. This could be the split of the Republican party the same way the South left the Democrat party in '68.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2008, 09:14:24 PM »
Huck is Horrible.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2008, 09:25:58 PM »
Huck is Horrible.

your man is a con. He made as much money in a day as John Edwards has in a quarter, and the only thing I've seen from him is a billboard in San Bernardino. His pocketing the money and you all were fooled. If he cared about winning, he'd have his support in NH, a state he should be the front runner in.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2008, 09:45:35 AM »
^if huckabee get the nomination for the republicans, i think it might be similar to bush because both huckabee and bush play the conservative-hick-christian card heavily, and there are plenty of those fuckers down in the middle and north of FLA. the government didnt count a crazy number of al gore votes in bush's first time around, though, so that's one reason why florida seems like such a bush state, too, i guess. IMO, if everythings counted cleanly, florida may have an impact on account of its somewhat large population, but won't skew the election one way or the other.

Bush and Huckabee are completely different.  Bush is a neo-con, not an evangelical conservative.  There is a very big difference.

True... Bush followed the Neo-Con playbook his dad helped write, act christian and get their votes. Huckabee is actually an Evangelical Christian, but his not following the Neo-Con playbook. Bush talked christian, but was never one. Huckabee talks Christian, and is actually a Christian... huge difference.

Remember, the Evangelicals are pissed at Bush, they feel lied too, and after 6 years nothing has happened to abortion. So Evangelicals actually did their research, and rallied behind the one that was a religious leader, and even though he didn't speak conservative politics, they liked him because he was a true Evangelical. There is no marriage between Evangelicals and Neo-Cons, Neo-Cons use Evangelicals to stregthen their base. BUT it looks like the Evangelicals are leaving the Neo-Cons and finding their own leader. This could be the split of the Republican party the same way the South left the Democrat party in '68.

its really no different when it all boils down. bush lied, huckabee didnt. woopty doo; both will/have manage/d to net the votes of conservative closed-minded christians who will follow any apparent homophobe pro-abortion candidate out there.

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2008, 08:23:41 PM »
You mean anti-abortion.  Conservatives generally aren't for abortions.  Unless it's your secretary. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2008, 08:51:56 PM »
You mean anti-abortion.  Conservatives generally aren't for abortions.  Unless it's your secretary. 

LMAO   ;D

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2008, 06:52:47 AM »
LOL yeah, my bad, i had just woken up when i typed that yesterday.