Author Topic: Britney Spears is really fucked up  (Read 1085 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Britney Spears is really fucked up
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2008, 02:00:03 AM »
Why does anyone even give a shit anymore?
That's what I'm saying. Who gives a fuck? Hurry up and die already so you can get off my TV, bitch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elevz

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2008, 05:26:16 AM »

Swangin! Your avatar! :D

Props :)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2008, 07:34:55 AM »
her kids should have got taken off her a long time ago.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elano

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2008, 07:48:11 AM »

The singer had refused to hand over her two kids to estranged husband KEVIN FEDERLINE and then locked herself in the LOO with one of her sons.
The Sun can reveal that 26-year-old Britney has been hooked on a lethal cocktail of narcotics - including a drug designed to make RACEHORSES leaner.
When police finally coaxed her from the bathroom, she was so hysterical she had to be bound by her wrists and ankles to a stretcher.
Last night a court temporarily suspended her child visitation rights as the star was on suicide watch - kept in hospital under the Welfare and Institutions Code section 5150-5157. It lets emergency teams hold a person deemed a danger to themselves or others, even if against their will.
Earlier, it emerged that in addition to the horse drug, she binges on “recreational” substances such as crystal meth, speed and ecstasy - washed down with huge quantities of vodka.

Pals fear the combination has left the former pop princess in “meltdown” - and an aunt claimed Britney may even have tried to kill herself in the latest drama.
The trouble flared when Britney refused to hand over as promised sons SEAN PRESTON, two, and one-year-old JAYDEN JAMES to Federline’s security team.
She had only partial custody of the kids. Rapper K-Fed, 29, called his lawyers and they rang cops. More than three police units, three helicopters and an ambulance turned up at her Hollywood mansion shortly after 8pm. By then weeping Britney had locked herself in a bathroom.
The singer was eventually dragged out by terrified pal ALLI SIMMS, who is believed to have smashed the door down with a hammer.
Police spokesman Jason Lee said they spent “several hours” negotiating before Britney agreed to come out just before 11pm.
Officer Karen Smith said: “She was believed to be under the influence of some kind of drug.”
Britney then went ballistic after cops found a bruise on Jayden James and called paramedics to take him to hospital. The tot was later found to be fine and handed over to his dad. Britney was strapped to the stretcher, but was still thrashing about as she was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for urgent medical evaluation.
She was seen laughing with the paramedics and flicking the finger at photographers as she was allowed to walk inside.

A hospital source said: “They had to strap her down like a mental patient and she was going between laughing and hysterics.
“She appeared to be having a total psychotic breakdown. She just went crazy.”
Britney’s hospital visitors last night included dad Jamie. Her distraught mum Lynne sobbed to newsmen: “Just say prayers.”
The 72-hour order under which she is being held requires a patient to show signs of mental disorder or grave disability.
Britney was stripped of all her belongings and put under constant observation in the psychiatric ward’s special needs unit to prevent her harming herself.
She was also quizzed by a psychologist who asked if she has ever had suicidal feelings, and could be held under lockdown at the unit for two weeks.
There were reports it was feared she could pose a danger to her children.
But aunt Chanda McGovern, 33, dismissed the theory and said: “I’m scared this may have been a suicide attempt.
“I think Britney has gotten to the point now of not knowing what to do or where to turn next.
“People make out she’s a horrible person and horrible mother. She’s a good person, but she’s going through a damn hard time.”
Britney had attended a court hearing over the children just hours before yesterday’s drama.
Mum-of-three Chanda, from Mississippi, went on: “Kevin is pushing her so hard right now.
He comes across like he’s an angel but he’s not. He should get off her back and give her a chance to get herself together.”
Sources close to the Toxic star said fears had been growing over her drug habits - and she was clearly “on the edge”.
When her career stalled, her love of fast food took its toll. She began taking clenbuterol, known as clen, believing it would help her lose weight and tone her body.
Users also think effects are accelerated by a junk food diet - and Britney has been spotted feasting on takeaways.
A source said: “Clen is a drug originally created for racehorses which helps them breathe. It makes them lean and muscular and has the same effect in humans. It works much better if you eat loads of junk - so it seemed perfect for Britney.
“The drug has played a big part in her meltdown this year.
“She started taking it after her marriage fell apart so she could get herself back into the same shape she was in before she had her kids. The side effects are horrific if you binge on clen. It makes you behave hysterically and act like a maniac.
“If you take it for more than six weeks it can be harmful too - and she has been doing just that.”

Britney's father at hospital

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2008, 10:44:44 AM »
This shit with Britney....

at first was funnny
then was kinda sad
now this shit to me is scary something bad will end up with her.

And why the fuck was there helicopters , 67 cameras and about 200 people taking pictures????

Seems like the media is pushing and pushgin this girl till they can get a suicide story

i agree with u the media is always pushing it to the limit or pass the limits

herpes

« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2008, 11:32:03 AM »
its sad..... this takes up half the time on the news while there real problems out there.  The media is guilty for shoving this shit down our throats.  But the people are just as guilty b/c they eat this shit up.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2008, 11:38:37 AM »
WoW ArE U SeRIoUS?! MY NIgGA ToLd ME HE FuCkED HeR 4 SoMe DoPE. WaS HE LyiNg KUz DIZ NIgGA SwOrE TO GOD!

lmao, why do all azn type like that lol

swangin and bangin

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2008, 01:05:14 PM »

Swangin! Your avatar! :D

Props :)
props

i need to get a backstage pass to her concert  ;D

westsiderider323

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2008, 03:18:31 PM »
WoW ArE U SeRIoUS?! MY NIgGA ToLd ME HE FuCkED HeR 4 SoMe DoPE. WaS HE LyiNg KUz DIZ NIgGA SwOrE TO GOD!

lmao, why do all azn type like that lol
cuz thay think itz cool

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2008, 03:20:28 PM »
man when you got money drugs can realy fuck you up.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2008, 04:26:56 PM »
k fed's chillin at home ironing benjamins like, "good move bitch, i could use more custody $$$)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2008, 05:00:37 PM »
HeR kiDZ aRE goinG 2 be PHinE SoN

shE JuSt NeEdz tO dRinK wiT Mee i woNt Eat ThaT RoaSt beEF buT iLL puT tha HammeR DowN SonNY!

sorry.. lol , pretty soon the medias going to leave brittney alone, its just the story is so juicy because of the way society is  = based on looks, $$$ , Fame..

shes gonna have to do some soul searching and thats exactly when your confined in prison, or some place against your own will u do. she'll finally grow up and come full circle

heres another classic text book example for all you kids out there, LOOKS DONT DETERMINE ABILITY

The Predator

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2008, 06:11:58 PM »
Federline’s security team

hahahaha

If I were her pimp, I would smack the bitch with a cane in her forehead for being a reckless bitch.

hahahaha

« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 06:16:23 PM by The Predator »

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2008, 06:26:12 PM »
i'd still hit it

swangin and bangin

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2008, 07:10:05 PM »
man when you got money drugs can realy fuck you up.
truest shit ever written on board