Author Topic: (Lots Of Audio)I'd Like 2 Introduce Y'all 2 "MathMadix" (Knocturnal & His Group)  (Read 1226 times)

Pancho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
why doesnt dubcnn.com do an interview with knoc, we are requesting it, so i hope they can do it

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
That Bounce Track is Ma SONG 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)!!!!!!
Dis is gon be on Repeat for a Goood Minute!!
Props Luna!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Snoopafly-1986

That Bounce Track is Ma SONG 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)!!!!!!
Dis is gon be on Repeat for a Goood Minute!!
Props Luna!

I was about to post the same thing! the track bangs! playing it right now yeah they need to interview Knoc actually the 2nd Cd I ever bought was 2001 and Knoc was the dude that stood out the most to me on that, I thought he was going to blow up but things didn't go as planned! good to see he is back! 8)

ToOoOoN!!!

why doesnt dubcnn.com do an interview with knoc, we are requesting it, so i hope they can do it

CO-SIGN!

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Dope news...Cant wait till i can bump Bounce in my ride.U can add this to my most anticipated list for 08.Props 4 da hook ups and the info Luna +1 :bandit:
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah i like this shit right here...dubcnn needs 2 hook up a interview with the homie knoc

Lunatic

Thanks to all who left comments. I didn't think this would have as much interest as it currently does (gotta admit it, figured y'all would throw it aside as me startin another knoc thread) but it's great that it does.

I have been in constant contact all day with MathMadix member Big Tyme & MathMadix producer Deztined, and i can't say much, but things look good for them.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Outrageous Distribution

• 'G'
LOL Knocturnal looks like a fuccin crackhead! He has got to be the biggest fuccin loser ever. Ho wthe fuk you get in the game doing shit with Dre and then fall off the face of the earth. oh yeah thats right La Confidential wouldnt let u go. He is actually talented to bad the pipe gotta hold of this bum ass nigga!
Knoc is still very close with dre. He didn't "fall off the face of the earth" he's been preppin his next album + this MathMadix stuff.
Preppin how long does this nigga need to prep. Honeslty how long has it been since that last album he did that flopped miserably.
calm down with the hate homie. The Way I Am didn't flop, it did good #s for a west coast artist. I believe it just missed out on being certified gold. Considering Elektra only gave him 1 video, i'd say that's pretty good. Elektra really fucked up with the promotion for his album.

U calm down with dick ridin the truth aint hate homie! As an artist you dont sit and wait for nobody to do nothing for u signed or not. Yall niggaz kill me it didnt go gold and u signed to major nigga thats a certified  flop. Deal with the facts then holla. other than that miss me nigga!

AnybodyKilla

Some tight songs, but Bounce didnt work for me!!!

Lunatic

Some tight songs, but Bounce didnt work for me!!!
that's fucked up :-\  Bounce is the TIGHTEST song outta all them IMO. shit BEEN on repeat 8)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DAAAMMNNN. That "Bounce" track is a certified BANGER! Can anyone hook it up in cdq, mp3 with no dj on it? Shit's off the chain! It'd be a shame if no one could hear that one!

Props to Luni for hookin the fam up like this. Expecting big things from these dudes now :)

Okka

Lunatic

187: I am working on it. I hope that Big Tyme will let me get the track. Matter of fact I am going to talk to the producer of the song right now and see if i can get it for y'all. I don't know if a non-dj version is available but if worse comes 2 worse, i'll try and at least get an mp3 version in the quality it's in. It is a banger, no doubt 8)

okka: leave you're thoughts after homie 8)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
187: I am working on it. I hope that Big Tyme will let me get the track. Matter of fact I am going to talk to the producer of the song right now and see if i can get it for y'all. I don't know if a non-dj version is available but if worse comes 2 worse, i'll try and at least get an mp3 version in the quality it's in. It is a banger, no doubt 8)

okka: leave you're thoughts after homie 8)

no doubt homie. That would be dope to have either way. The weekend is upon us and this cut needs to be bumpin the ride :)

Lunatic

no doubt homie. That would be dope to have either way. The weekend is upon us and this cut needs to be bumpin the ride :)
i feel that. I just messaged him, lets see if he gets back at me. he is online, and msg'd me a few times today, so i imagine he will. Whether or not he's willing to provide me with an mp3 for that song, we will see. i'll keep everyone posted.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 09:06:28 PM by Lunatic 63 Is Yellin RIP PIMP C »