Author Topic: (Lots Of Audio)I'd Like 2 Introduce Y'all 2 "MathMadix" (Knocturnal & His Group)  (Read 1252 times)

D~Nice

Just finished talking with MathMadix Producer Deztined. He spoke 2 Knoc, and Knoc gave him the green light to provide me mp3s to TWO songs. Deztined will be sending me them tomorrow

check back in this thread y'all ;)
Do you know which tracks yet? Please tell me "Bounce" is one of them :)
unfortunately i do not know. but i imagine bounce is 1 of them seeing as the whole convo about me asking for songs began when i requested bounce ;)

Styles or Dubcnn should set up a interview and let you conduct it. Or at least be in on it.
that would be dope!! lol

Seriously. Look at how Noncentz got started.
How do you only have 6 posts homie? I thought you been around here for a minute?

LONG LONG LONG LONG STORY.  ;D Somebody deleted my account.
aight it's all gravy. Glad to have you around here tho bro.

Thanks man.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Good job, even though I'm not a fan

kemizt

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good work Luni!

AnybodyKilla

just finished speaking with the homie Big Tyme once agian. The "bounce n roll" joint i told y'all 2 hear on his myspace in the o.g post, is now available for download on his page!! to save y'all the trouble, i upped it for all of y'all!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/620238447d9e4d/

also Tyme let me know he'll be sending me more Big Tyme/Knoc songs ;)

stay tuned...

Is this a different Bounce or is it the everyones been talking about LOL?

Lunatic

just finished speaking with the homie Big Tyme once agian. The "bounce n roll" joint i told y'all 2 hear on his myspace in the o.g post, is now available for download on his page!! to save y'all the trouble, i upped it for all of y'all!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/620238447d9e4d/

also Tyme let me know he'll be sending me more Big Tyme/Knoc songs ;)

stay tuned...

Is this a different Bounce or is it the everyones been talking about LOL?
different..this is a big tyme/knoc joint
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
word up homie, this music is cool, good ta see Knoc'turn'al back at it again. He write's dope hooks.
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

Lazar

I was sleeping a long time on Knoc, but that "Bounce" and "California" tracks are tight as hell  8)

+1 for the infos and your work homie

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I haven't checked out the tracks yet but I will.. I like Knocturnal.. dude has a nice flow.

Props to Lunatic for putting in the work man!!!

Hey Lunatic I had a thought.. you should try and get Knocturnal and the members of MathMadix to signup to dubcc and post in some threads so we all can get at them.  The more artists we have signed up on this forum the better it makes this forum IMO.

Lunatic

I haven't checked out the tracks yet but I will.. I like Knocturnal.. dude has a nice flow.

Hey Lunatic I had a thought.. you should try and get Knocturnal and the members of MathMadix to signup to dubcc and post in some threads so we all can get at them.  The more artists we have signed up on this forum the better it makes this forum IMO.
I will pass that info on to the homie Big Tyme and see what he says ;)

remember y'all, keep checkin the thread as more mp3s will be hooked up today by myself

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Great fuckin work Luna. Big props for this! Bout to check out these tracks. I'll let you know what I think later...

Tha Psycho Hustla

knocs landin was hella underrated and overseen fa some reason.time bomb and slip capone, too short, REAL SHIT!

D~Nice

I will pass that info on to the homie Big Tyme and see what he says ;)

remember y'all, keep checkin the thread as more mp3s will be hooked up today by myself

Man did not have a chance to thank you for this before man but I appreciate all the work you have been putting in on the forum. I am a big Knoc fan and now to hear about all these projects coming up for him is cool. He is such a unique artist IMO. If and when either Raptalk or Dubcnn do a interview I petition if they don't offer it to you that you be in on it or if not do it yourself. I am dead serious. Shit I am sure we would help you come up with some questions. I ain't putting Dubcnn on blast but I definitely think you have created a lane with this and if they can assist you in any way to make that happen that would be dope.

Lunatic

Man did not have a chance to thank you for this before man but I appreciate all the work you have been putting in on the forum. I am a big Knoc fan and now to hear about all these projects coming up for him is cool. He is such a unique artist IMO. If and when either Raptalk or Dubcnn do a interview I petition if they don't offer it to you that you be in on it or if not do it yourself. I am dead serious. Shit I am sure we would help you come up with some questions. I ain't putting Dubcnn on blast but I definitely think you have created a lane with this and if they can assist you in any way to make that happen that would be dope.
I appreciate it D. I know you are a big knoc fan & would be just as excited as I am about all this news. Raptalk will be doing an interview with these boys, when is still up in the air. I believe Styles is going to arrange that today. If dubcnn wants, I would try and arrange an interview for them as well. I am bout 99.9% sure they'd be down with that. The homie big tyme was so grateful for this little article I put together, and is really psyched about the interview with raptalk. I'm sure another interview with dubcnn would have him equally as happy. I would love to be apart of it, but it's their choice really. I wouldn't hold a grudge if they do it themselves. They're call really. I'm sure questions wouldn't be a problem haha. +1 D

D~Nice

I appreciate it D. I know you are a big knoc fan & would be just as excited as I am about all this news. Raptalk will be doing an interview with these boys, when is still up in the air. I believe Styles is going to arrange that today. If dubcnn wants, I would try and arrange an interview for them as well. I am bout 99.9% sure they'd be down with that. The homie big tyme was so grateful for this little article I put together, and is really psyched about the interview with raptalk. I'm sure another interview with dubcnn would have him equally as happy. I would love to be apart of it, but it's their choice really. I wouldn't hold a grudge if they do it themselves. They're call really. I'm sure questions wouldn't be a problem haha. +1 D

Yeah that is what I like about this forum. We have some people that know the music and are fans. And as a artists most can't help but be impressed by that. And hopefully it shows some people Luna KNOWS his hip hop.