Author Topic: 50 Cent On Cocaine Again??  (Read 1234 times)

herpes

Re: 50 Cent On Cocaine Again??
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2008, 05:32:33 PM »
who gives a fuck if 50 is on coke.  You guys gossip more then women.

This is a message board you cock. We're supposed to discuss shiet. Otherwise dubcnn is just myspace with no hoes.

Or you could actually discuss music.... the intended purpose of this message board  ;)  I know I know what a shock.

or you could make your own threads or better yet your own message board if you want to be anymore of a nazi.

Hey if you like to gossip like a woman then so be it.  I do make threads, but only the few hip hop heads here actually read them b/c fags like you rather gossip like a woman.  And nice pic, another wigger just what the world needs.  But that probably explains why you rather gossip then actually discuss the music.  But most white boys get into rap just b/c it makes the feel cool.

LMFAO.

First of all, I didn't even post in this thread until you came in here crying. Plus, i've posted in threads of yours.

and LOL @ me being a wigger. How am I a wigger?

Looks at pic and see gaudy cadillac logo.  Yeah maybe it's different in cali but in NY the only people wearing shirts like that with a tilted hat are wiggers.  And crying, hardly.  I'm just speaking the truth about you guys being gossiping bitches.  You're the one that called me a nazi like you had hurt feelings.

Al Bundy

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2008, 05:39:12 PM »

This is a message board you cock. We're supposed to discuss shiet. Otherwise dubcnn is just myspace with no hoes.

Or you could actually discuss music.... the intended purpose of this message board  ;)  I know I know what a shock.

or you could make your own threads or better yet your own message board if you want to be anymore of a nazi.

Hey if you like to gossip like a woman then so be it.  I do make threads, but only the few hip hop heads here actually read them b/c fags like you rather gossip like a woman.  And nice pic, another wigger just what the world needs.  But that probably explains why you rather gossip then actually discuss the music.  But most white boys get into rap just b/c it makes the feel cool.

LMFAO.

First of all, I didn't even post in this thread until you came in here crying. Plus, i've posted in threads of yours.

Looks at pic and see gaudy cadillac logo.  Yeah maybe it's different in cali but in NY the only people wearing shirts like that with a tilted hat are wiggers.  And crying, hardly.  I'm just speaking the truth about you guys being gossiping bitches.  You're the one that called me a nazi like you had hurt feelings.

so wiggerish yeah? not really. it's moto-x gear. has nothing to do with being a stereotype of acting black. and the black hat? i must be a wigger because I like the dodgers right? smh.

and do I have to tell you again that I didn't even comment on the 50 video? I could give a fuck less about what he does. And yeah you are acting like a nazi like you can only post about music and nothing else.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2008, 05:41:02 PM »
GOD DAMN!

+1

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2008, 05:50:31 PM »
SO what kind of negligee do you think 50 will be wearing at the Grammys this year? Vera Wang perhaps?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2008, 06:10:41 PM »

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2008, 06:53:28 PM »

LMFAO.

so wiggerish yeah? not really. it's moto-x gear. has nothing to do with being a stereotype of acting black. and the black hat? i must be a wigger because I like the dodgers right? smh.

and do I have to tell you again that I didn't even comment on the 50 video? I could give a fuck less about what he does. And yeah you are acting like a nazi like you can only post about music and nothing else.

bundy is no wigger

but where im at only wiggers listen to 50 BECAUSE HES SUCH A HARDCORE KILLER GANGBANGER DRUGDEALER COKEHEAD

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2008, 06:01:07 AM »
So what makes y'all think he's doing coke in this video? Damn, 50 just loves this kind of attention.

Elano

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2008, 06:24:14 AM »
I can't believe there's somebody that thinks 50 is not a coke-head.
We're talkin about 50 cent not kanye west

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2008, 06:12:30 AM »
If there's any gunit rapper who's on drugs, it has to be Yayo:

The Purple Champ

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2008, 09:26:31 AM »
50 is a cokehead

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2008, 09:49:19 AM »

LOL yayo looks like fucking retard!

OchoCinco

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2008, 10:18:26 AM »
I find it weird that somebody who doesn't drink or smoke would do cocaine...  ???

its called the buisness mans drug homie..it keeps you going thats why lotsa ppl do it that are buisnmess people...and 50 isjus that

swangin and bangin

« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2008, 10:35:27 AM »

LOL yayo looks like fucking retard!
lol
that nigga looks like one of the crackheads that will do anything for a hit

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2008, 02:56:31 PM »

Is Curtis going down on him or something?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2008, 06:23:32 PM »
I find it weird that somebody who doesn't drink or smoke would do cocaine...  ???

its called the buisness mans drug homie..it keeps you going thats why lotsa ppl do it that are buisnmess people...and 50 isjus that

no hes a rapper a surposed to be MC.....he couldent get that right so he started labaling him self a fuckin "buisness man" he cant get shit right hes a bite'a eazy was wearing bullet proof jackets in 88..and now the gangster look is out he trying to change his image just like all other mainstreem artists posing on his covers with his shirt off like he on a teen mag.....actions speek louder than words..........every thing he says is over shadowed by his silly squaring up with kanye and his silly coke situations and his posing for mag covers shirtless....

this shit is far from buisness man....
now eazy e he was a fuckin buisness man...and i never see him shirtless....doin coke in the back room laughing like a rat..........

50 is what he is a pop artist.....just like lindsey lohan