Author Topic: Why i dont fuck with snakes....  (Read 375 times)

Doggystylin

Re: Why i dont fuck with snakes....
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2008, 03:15:57 AM »

Mac 10

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2008, 05:05:15 AM »
Heard this story a few weeks ago, seems to be spreading the U.K. fast. :laugh:

The one thing I say is, it's the same as adopting a tiny bear as a pet. At first it's small and cute but eventually it still gonna take your head off when it grows up.

A snake, a bear, etc. These animals are wild and don't have such emotions as trust and loyalty. They don't care whether you have fed them for 10 years they're still gonna munch you!
NO MORE WAR

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2008, 06:34:23 AM »
I. Hate. Snakes.

Lmfao at waking up and the snake was beside him mearsuring out if it could take him  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2008, 06:45:28 AM »
that shit sounds fuckin disgusting. fuck a snake for real, dirty animals. and what the fuck u doin havin ANY type of snake (no matter how fuckin big or small)

A) as a pet
B) roaming around the house free

common sense mutha fuckas.
exactly. so the snake should have at least attempted to wrap him up and swallow him, so that if he survived he would thik twice about doing some stupid shit like that.
Exactly. But humans say Kill It. Don't Kill It, it's a fuckin' WILD animal. It's their nature. What the fuck.

I'm sorry but I don't feel sorry for people gettin' attacked by wild animals like that. It's only the animal's nature to be that way. The fuck. I'm not talkin' bout your boy either It'Is-What-It'Is. I'm speakin' in general. :)

no worries dude, its all cool.. This pretty much an example of why exotic pets shouldnt be kept in a home, no matter how domesticated it appears to be, when the animal's instincts kicks in then theres no turning back.
Exactly homie.

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2008, 04:18:09 PM »
goddamn thats some trippy ass shit...dude can praise the lord that the big ol snake didnt ate him for lunchtime

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2008, 08:24:50 PM »
How do they know the snake was gunna eat him? would be fucked if they were just assuming that and killed the snake for no reason...Animals are just like people. Some can be trusted, but most can't.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2008, 08:29:45 PM »
How do they know the snake was gunna eat him? would be fucked if they were just assuming that and killed the snake for no reason...Animals are just like people. Some can be trusted, but most can't.
hahahaha you will soon be the next victim of stupidity thinkin like that. some can be trusted get the fuck out of here.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 08:37:44 PM by Job (from the bible) the devil cant fade me »

swangin and bangin

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2008, 08:31:16 PM »
damn
that shit is creepy
fuck a snake

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2008, 09:17:13 PM »
hahahaha you will soon be the next victim of stupidity thinkin like that. some can be trusted get the fuck out of here.

Yea...nevermind..all animals are evil. ::)

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2008, 08:40:43 PM »
THAT SNAKES THE SIZE OF MY PENIS

naw lil man ur confusing feet with centimetres.