Author Topic: 11 september 2001 "loose change"  (Read 636 times)

ThaPrince

11 september 2001 "loose change"
« on: January 05, 2008, 11:41:04 AM »
What y'all think about?
(I don't know if this subject have already been discussed in this forum)

« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 04:03:16 PM by ThaPrince »

Elevz

Re: 11 september 2001
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2008, 12:56:14 PM »
Nah, this'll be the very first time discussing 9/11 or its aftermath in here. I'm curious to see what people think of it!

swangin and bangin

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2008, 01:16:23 PM »
i dont know man
the government is fucking suspect as fuck
cant fuck with them though

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2008, 01:26:19 PM »
Nah, this'll be the very first time discussing 9/11 or its aftermath in here. I'm curious to see what people think of it!

what took so long

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2008, 01:51:16 PM »
put it like this 9-11 couldnt have happened without the approval of the US- Bush administration and the rest of those reptilians devils.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 02:07:02 PM »
put it like this 9-11 couldnt have happened without the approval of the US- Bush administration and the rest of those reptilians devils.
true story

US government know everything

EVERY FUCKING THING RELATED TO ANYTHING!

so yes, they knew about it if they didnt do it themselves

AndrE16686

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 02:49:42 PM »
"Is it a coincidence that the number 5 and the '%' are on the same button/key??"

LOL.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2008, 03:25:14 PM »
"Is it a coincidence that the number 5 and the '%' are on the same button/key??"

LOL.
you feel me ? well is it? i think not hotep!

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2008, 03:34:03 PM »
LMFAO!!!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2008, 03:40:22 PM »

I'm sorry but your sarcasm sucks.

But I do remember that morning. I woke up and my mom was all crying and worried because my auntie worked for American Airlines. She let me go to school and while we were at school I remember some Asian kids saying "yeah it was cool! The sound effects were funny!" fucking idiots. And I remember my teacher telling me that a bomb exploded in front of the white house and a fighter jet flying over the white house too. He said that was a sign of war, but I got all excited and shit because I was only 11 and I didn't really know much about war.

ThaPrince

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2008, 04:23:19 PM »

I talk about the documentary, keep your comments for you.

Sparegeez

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2008, 04:26:05 PM »

I hope you're not talking to me homeboy, because I was just trying to defend your thread. Princie

ThaPrince

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2008, 04:50:13 PM »

I hope you're not talking to me homeboy, because I was just trying to defend your thread. Princie

I understood it homie ;)

swangin and bangin

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2008, 07:06:43 PM »

But I do remember that morning. I woke up and my mom was all crying and worried because my auntie worked for American Airlines. She let me go to school and while we were at school I remember some Asian kids saying "yeah it was cool! The sound effects were funny!" fucking idiots. And I remember my teacher telling me that a bomb exploded in front of the white house and a fighter jet flying over the white house too. He said that was a sign of war, but I got all excited and shit because I was only 11 and I didn't really know much about war.
i remember skool
we didnt do much except watch the news

RIP to all those that got hit
i heard there was a child day care in there and shit too

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2008, 11:04:52 PM »

i remember skool
we didnt do much except watch the news

RIP to all those that got hit
i heard there was a child day care in there and shit too
Yeah, that was the strangest day. No school work or nothing. I go home and every channel shows the towers falling.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE