Author Topic: 40 GLOCC SAYS ICE CUBE STOLE VIDEO IDEA FROM LORD HELP US 4 NEW VIDEO!!!  (Read 4147 times)

Blood$

Re: 40 GLOCC SAYS ICE CUBE STOLE VIDEO IDEA FROM LORD HELP US 4 NEW VIDEO!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2008, 03:40:31 PM »
wow... I've never seen anybody dickride 40 Glocc harder than... *cough* duccc *cough*

40 Glocc ain't ever droppin' an album, just face it, Mobb Deep/Infamous is rapin' him  ;D

Ice Cube at his worst is better than 40 Glocc at his absolute best, FACT, and I don't even hate 40 Glocc I like some of his shit, but forreal there is absolutely no comparing him to Cube in any way, shape or form... if you think 40 Glocc is the future or put him in the same breath as Ice Cube then you are a fucking retard  8)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 03:42:13 PM by bloodmoney2007 »

Okka

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2008, 03:41:19 PM »
40 glocc dont even have an album out compare to cube has 6 classic albums under his belt

"The Jakal" was a dope record, but nuthin near a classic though...

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2008, 03:42:57 PM »
so are we supposed to give a fuck that cube has had classics? wasnt in my era holmes and i only said look at hit myspace bcuause he said know one know him. sound like a lot of hate but i bet any of u fools see 40 in person you wont say shit to him..i see him live riden round wit big guns.hahahahah!! i see why he say fuck you pussies! ;D.i agree i like pussy too so fuck you pussies!! ;D
u kissing 40 glocc ass
and u ho-mo...u fools like a gay hater football team! ;D 40 glocc the future fool! u dont like him talkin bout who u like such as ice sickle(cube) and i dont like to hear u talk shit bout 40 glocc he a real fool. realeast i see out all these fake foolsfake fools got shit to hide this fool go live have bitches in his crib ,in studio,he talk on phone wit people wit us when he live he the shit! cube fake!

40 glocc aint the future he just a fake and he aint real 40 glocc better respect those who came b4 him

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2008, 03:43:59 PM »
wow... I've never seen anybody dickride 40 Glocc harder than... *cough* duccc *cough*

40 Glocc ain't ever droppin' an album, just face it, Mobb Deep/Infamous is rapin' him :D

Ice Cube at his worst is better than 40 Glocc at his absolute best, FACT, and I don't even hate 40 Glocc I like some of his shit, but forreal there is absolutely no comparing him to Cube in any way, shape or form... if you think 40 Glocc is the future or put him in the same breath as Ice Cube then you are a fucking retard  8)
thats your oppinion and unfortunately its ass!. he same breath as cube  everybody fuck wit 40 glocc he just shoot movie went live on the movie set wit mark walberg,he acting in movies he next he got hot records

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2008, 03:46:33 PM »
HAHAHAHA ;D U VERY FUNNY AM I SUPPOSED TO WATCH U HATERS TALK SHIT HOLMES? TRY TO SMUT 40 NAME KNOWIN U ON HIS BALLS LOL :P THAT FOOL GOT OVER 1 MILLION VIEWS ON HIS MYSPACE PAGE AND MORE FRIENDS AND COMMENTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD THEN PROB ALL U FAGS PUT TOGETHER I SEE HIM WORK IN STUDIO LIVE MAKE 3 AND 4 SONGS A NITE HE AND HIS CREW TIGHT! I GO BY FACTS HOLMES..WWW.MYSPACE.COM/40GLOCC

there you go acting like a bitch once again. are we supposed to be jealous or something? all i'm reading is some dorks rebuttals over his favorite fap material
holmes look at u somebody to talk white boy wanna be black fuck outta here! ;D u are ho-mo ;D

How am I trying to act black? Quit being a bitch and don't drop blanket statements without meaning.

u a white boy trying to throw u gang signe throwin up blood sign!!u fake!

« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 03:49:21 PM by duccc »

Blood$

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2008, 03:46:48 PM »
my opinion is ass? ok, that means so much coming from somebody who stalks 40 Glocc's myspace page just to watch his views go up everytime you hit the "refresh" button  8)

since you wanna talk about profile views on myspace pages, check Ice Cube's... hell even check Soulja Boy's lmao... and their views don't come from one person  ;D
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 03:48:30 PM by bloodmoney2007 »

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2008, 03:50:58 PM »
my opinion is ass? ok, that means so much coming from somebody who stalks 40 Glocc's myspace page just to watch his views go up everytime you hit the "refresh" button  8)

since you wanna talk about profile views on myspace pages, check Ice Cube's... hell even check Soulja Boy's lmao... and their views don't come from one person  ;D

in that case u check 50 cents dickhead smart ass!! as fact chk all of g-unit!..they run myspace

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2008, 03:53:11 PM »

in that case u check 50 cents dickhead smart ass!! as fact chk all of g-unit!..they run myspace

quit dick riding 40 glocc

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2008, 03:53:24 PM »

From "running New York" to running Myspace. Sad.

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2008, 03:56:40 PM »

stop dick riden cube !!  ice cube never sold much records as 50 cent in his whole career!!!hahahahaha ;D

Blood$

« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2008, 03:57:05 PM »
ok, now with the exception of 50 Cent, did MYSPACE help the past how many G-Unit albums sell? what's the last G-Unit album that went Gold?  ;D

lmao @ "runnin myspace" and you changin' the subject drastically, because you know that you're wrong and have nothing relevant to say to back up your dickrding opinion... just face it, 40 Glocc in all honesty is a nobody with 0 buzz except for maybe in his hometown and on MySpace/internet forums... like I said, there is NO comparing him to Ice Cube in any way, shape, or form... don't even try to fight it, we both know it's the truth, don't cry  8)

oh btw, let me know when he gets a release date too  8)

Al Bundy

« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2008, 03:59:10 PM »
HAHAHAHA ;D U VERY FUNNY AM I SUPPOSED TO WATCH U HATERS TALK SHIT HOLMES? TRY TO SMUT 40 NAME KNOWIN U ON HIS BALLS LOL :P THAT FOOL GOT OVER 1 MILLION VIEWS ON HIS MYSPACE PAGE AND MORE FRIENDS AND COMMENTS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD THEN PROB ALL U FAGS PUT TOGETHER I SEE HIM WORK IN STUDIO LIVE MAKE 3 AND 4 SONGS A NITE HE AND HIS CREW TIGHT! I GO BY FACTS HOLMES..WWW.MYSPACE.COM/40GLOCC

there you go acting like a bitch once again. are we supposed to be jealous or something? all i'm reading is some dorks rebuttals over his favorite fap material
holmes look at u somebody to talk white boy wanna be black fuck outta here! ;D u are ho-mo ;D

How am I trying to act black? Quit being a bitch and don't drop blanket statements without meaning.

u a white boy trying to throw u gang signe throwin up blood sign!!u fake!

I'm not throwing up any gang signs you dork. LOL @ if you put up your hands in a picture, it's automatically a gang sign. Fix your facts, bitch boy.

D~Nice

« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2008, 04:00:39 PM »

stop dick riden cube !!  ice cube never sold much records as 50 cent in his whole career!!!hahahahaha ;D

What does records sales have to do with anything. If that is the case how much movie money is 50 making?

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2008, 04:01:04 PM »
40 glocc is a fool with a G Unit tattoo on him...so he lost

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2008, 04:03:02 PM »
ok, now with the exception of 50 Cent, did MYSPACE help the past how many G-Unit albums sell? what's the last G-Unit album that went Gold?  ;D

lmao @ "runnin myspace" and you changin' the subject drastically, because you know that you're wrong and have nothing relevant to say to back up your dickrding opinion... just face it, 40 Glocc in all honesty is a nobody with 0 buzz except for maybe in his hometown and on MySpace/internet forums... like I said, there is NO comparing him to Ice Cube in any way, shape, or form... don't even try to fight it, we both know it's the truth, don't cry  8)

oh btw, let me know when he gets a release date too  8)

cube album will not sell shit!! ;D 50 cent gunit sell more records then everybody. cube record will do very bad he bareley went gold when music was still selling lol u gys are the ones change subject then talk shit bcuase u want to come in here to talk shit about 40 becuase u are hater and wish to be in his shoes and only way to make u self feel happy is to try to make it look like nobody like 40 glocc ;D he big thing poppin lil thing stoppin!..keep hateing!! ;) ill keep supporting