Author Topic: 40 GLOCC SAYS ICE CUBE STOLE VIDEO IDEA FROM LORD HELP US 4 NEW VIDEO!!!  (Read 4144 times)

Blood$

Re: 40 GLOCC SAYS ICE CUBE STOLE VIDEO IDEA FROM LORD HELP US 4 NEW VIDEO!!!
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2008, 04:05:33 PM »
Ice Cube's album sold 600,000 in 2006 which is pretty damn good for nowadayz, all his past albums went either Gold or Platinum as well... how much did 40 Glocc's first album sell? was it even in stores?

I bet any $ that if by some strong miracle that 40 Glocc drops an album it won't sell 50,000 first week  8)

and you didn't answer my question about him even getting a release date, cuz you were too busy suckin' his dick

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2008, 04:06:15 PM »
my opinion is ass? ok, that means so much coming from somebody who stalks 40 Glocc's myspace page just to watch his views go up everytime you hit the "refresh" button  8)

since you wanna talk about profile views on myspace pages, check Ice Cube's... hell even check Soulja Boy's lmao... and their views don't come from one person  ;D

in that case u check 50 cents dickhead smart ass!! as fact chk all of g-unit!..they run myspace

quit dick riding 40 glocc

stop dick riden cube !!  ice cube never sold much records as 50 cent in his whole career!!!hahahahaha ;D

What does records sales have to do with anything. If that is the case how much movie money is 50 making?
u fools are so fake u bring up record sales sayin cube sale more records then forty and fuck gunit then when i compare gunit to ice cube u say what record sales have to do with it. eat balls faggot! ;D

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2008, 04:06:27 PM »
ok, now with the exception of 50 Cent, did MYSPACE help the past how many G-Unit albums sell? what's the last G-Unit album that went Gold?  ;D

lmao @ "runnin myspace" and you changin' the subject drastically, because you know that you're wrong and have nothing relevant to say to back up your dickrding opinion... just face it, 40 Glocc in all honesty is a nobody with 0 buzz except for maybe in his hometown and on MySpace/internet forums... like I said, there is NO comparing him to Ice Cube in any way, shape, or form... don't even try to fight it, we both know it's the truth, don't cry  8)

oh btw, let me know when he gets a release date too  8)

cube album will not sell shit!! ;D 50 cent gunit sell more records then everybody. cube record will do very bad he bareley went gold when music was still selling lol u gys are the ones change subject then talk shit bcuase u want to come in here to talk shit about 40 becuase u are hater and wish to be in his shoes and only way to make u self feel happy is to try to make it look like nobody like 40 glocc ;D he big thing poppin lil thing stoppin!..keep hateing!! ;) ill keep supporting

hey u dumb fuck quit dick riding 40 glock and 50 cent dick and fuck u

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2008, 04:06:45 PM »
LOL doggie why you keep spellin it "holmes"? you talkin about sherlock? priest?

D~Nice

« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2008, 04:09:02 PM »
my opinion is ass? ok, that means so much coming from somebody who stalks 40 Glocc's myspace page just to watch his views go up everytime you hit the "refresh" button  8)

since you wanna talk about profile views on myspace pages, check Ice Cube's... hell even check Soulja Boy's lmao... and their views don't come from one person  ;D

in that case u check 50 cents dickhead smart ass!! as fact chk all of g-unit!..they run myspace

stop dick riden cube !!  ice cube never sold much records as 50 cent in his whole career!!!hahahahaha ;D

What does records sales have to do with anything. If that is the case how much movie money is 50 making?
u fools are so fake u bring up record sales sayin cube sale more records then forty and fuck gunit then when i compare gunit to ice cube u say what record sales have to do with it. eat balls faggot! ;D

40 Glocc's record sales, not 50. Guess you told me with the eat balls line huh?

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2008, 04:09:22 PM »

u r a funny dumb fuck and u need to quit kissin ass lol

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2008, 04:09:45 PM »
Ice Cube's album sold 600,000 in 2006 which is pretty damn good for nowadayz, all his past albums went either Gold or Platinum as well... how much did 40 Glocc's first album sell? was it even in stores?

I bet any $ that if by some strong miracle that 40 Glocc drops an album it won't sell 50,000 first week  8)

and you didn't answer my question about him even getting a release date, cuz you were too busy suckin' his dick
that fool dont care about record sales i see him live in studio make song from the heart..he 100 time better then cube!aand lot of west coast he speak for the hood and to the hood  he dont  brag when he live he let u see wit u eyes and u judge he real dude! 8)

D~Nice

« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2008, 04:11:23 PM »
FREE POST. LUNATIC I NEED YOU TO SIGN OFF ON THIS ONE.

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2008, 04:12:13 PM »

that fool dont care about record sales i see him live in studio make song from the heart..he 100 time better then cube!aand lot of west coast he speak for the hood and to the hood  he dont  brag when he live he let u see wit u eyes and u judge he real dude! 8)

40 glocc puts out crap that will never sell 40 glocc should just respect and bow down to those who came b4 him

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2008, 04:12:53 PM »

He doesn't care?
Oh right, that's why he showed you his "mini-mansion" and his cars on live camera  :D

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2008, 04:13:00 PM »
FREE POST. LUNATIC I NEED YOU TO SIGN OFF ON THIS ONE.
i need u to suck it! fag :P then do cube  when u finish

Blood$

« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2008, 04:13:49 PM »
40 Glocc has 8,769 plays on www.last.fm and has 883 Listeners

Ice Cube has 1,900,558 plays on www.last.fm and has 141,400 Listeners

8)

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2008, 04:14:26 PM »

He doesn't care?
Oh right, that's why he showed you his "mini-mansion" and his cars on live camera  :D
no asshole he go live in his house and when he drive in car sometime..stupid

Blood$

« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2008, 04:14:52 PM »
nah don't lock it lmao, it's funny to watch duccc get owned  ;D

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2008, 04:16:16 PM »
nah don't lock it lmao, it's funny to watch duccc get owned  ;D

co sign