Author Topic: 40 GLOCC SAYS ICE CUBE STOLE VIDEO IDEA FROM LORD HELP US 4 NEW VIDEO!!!  (Read 4149 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 40 GLOCC SAYS ICE CUBE STOLE VIDEO IDEA FROM LORD HELP US 4 NEW VIDEO!!!
« Reply #165 on: January 21, 2008, 09:54:48 PM »
L.A HOLMES!, FOR GUY WIT NO BUZZ WHY MANY PEOPLE CHK OUT HIS SHIT? ::)
NUMBERS DONT LIE!! SEE YOURSELF
http://youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=40%20GLOCC&search_sort=video_view_count&search_category=0&search=Search&v=&uploaded=&filter=1

I hope you realize that there are software booster programs out there for both myspace & youtube where one can increase their number of plays & views?  Not surprisingly a lot of artists from every genre use them to increase exposure.  Case in point, has anyone here ever heard of MC AK? --->  http://www.myspace.com/mcak    He opened a myspace account in April 2007.  9 months later, he's already at 1.1 million views.

You're telling me that MC AK is more known than AZ who only has 176,000 views on his myspace page since May 2006?   ::)  Yeah right.  I'm gonna say MC AK got that myspace count booster set to REALLY REALLY HIGH.  There is no other way to explain that.

rdizzle510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #166 on: January 21, 2008, 10:40:24 PM »
you know, 40Glocc got some cool stuff. really, it doesn't matter if Ice Cube used the same video images as 40Glocc. the reality is Cube has better lyrics and especially delivery. Honestly, the Death Certificate was one of the best social commentaries ever and if it had a video that bit 40Gloccs it would still be better. Hell Rage Against the Machine has a video like that, a gang of artists have made videos like that. THere are very few things in this life that are completely and totally original.

Now to address the fake gangbanger thing. Let me think, listen to the song LAX on Snoop's Blue Carpet Treatment. "I grew up in the N-H-C, but that ain't what I grew up to be." So he took the initiative to say he ain't claiming shit. But W.C. does, and that is his rhyme partner, business partner, homeboy. So him being a gangbanger is not an issue. Plus, what qualifies as a gangbanger? Killer, dope dealer, jacker, hustler, car thief? You know the gang has many mothafuckas that do different shit. Some mothafuckas never kill anyone, some slang rocks, some are shooters, some box and fight, some jack. TO be a gangsta, you don't have to be all of those things. And for the record, the average gangsta rapper, who is truly papering right now, is not killing ninjas left and right or on the block on the regular. You grow outta that shit.  Cats that want longevity in life, not music, at some point sit down and do business. My issue in general is it seems like very few of the cats that bang on wax and/or in the street, don't seem to be evolving into men that know better. They are just older versions of their 16 year old self. Listen to Gangsta of the Comrades on DJ Crazy Toones Mixtape, he says

"Funny how these rappers all wanna be criminals,
instead of just being ni**as that's lyrical
To make it out the hood is a miracle
every ni**a claim they bang on Imperial
And every ni**a flow and bust a gun,
put starch on his 501s
Threw work when the 1-times come,
hit a gate when the K-9s come
Hit a state and served up somethin, got nerve swerved and dumped,
for the payola

You know what Gangsta was really saying? He was saying so what! You a gangsta! Me too ni**a!
A real gangsta can change or control something. Whether a block, a mind, or thought process. Cube has been doing that since Who's the Mack?! You can't ever question that. Whether he is a gangsta in the crip sense, is another question. But he spoke for them, to them, and to the masses. So I say, some mothafuckas should just say thanks and shut the fuck up!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 10:48:28 PM by rdizzle510 »

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #167 on: January 22, 2008, 02:57:40 AM »
who gives a fucK?? who the fuck is 40 glocc to speak on anyone? . . bummy ass nigga . .he cant even flop . .because he aint even got an album coming out and never will have. . fake ass gangbanga

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #168 on: January 22, 2008, 07:49:07 AM »
you know, 40Glocc got some cool stuff. really, it doesn't matter if Ice Cube used the same video images as 40Glocc. the reality is Cube has better lyrics and especially delivery. Honestly, the Death Certificate was one of the best social commentaries ever and if it had a video that bit 40Gloccs it would still be better. Hell Rage Against the Machine has a video like that, a gang of artists have made videos like that. THere are very few things in this life that are completely and totally original.

Now to address the fake gangbanger thing. Let me think, listen to the song LAX on Snoop's Blue Carpet Treatment. "I grew up in the N-H-C, but that ain't what I grew up to be." So he took the initiative to say he ain't claiming shit. But W.C. does, and that is his rhyme partner, business partner, homeboy. So him being a gangbanger is not an issue. Plus, what qualifies as a gangbanger? Killer, dope dealer, jacker, hustler, car thief? You know the gang has many mothafuckas that do different shit. Some mothafuckas never kill anyone, some slang rocks, some are shooters, some box and fight, some jack. TO be a gangsta, you don't have to be all of those things. And for the record, the average gangsta rapper, who is truly papering right now, is not killing ninjas left and right or on the block on the regular. You grow outta that shit.  Cats that want longevity in life, not music, at some point sit down and do business. My issue in general is it seems like very few of the cats that bang on wax and/or in the street, don't seem to be evolving into men that know better. They are just older versions of their 16 year old self. Listen to Gangsta of the Comrades on DJ Crazy Toones Mixtape, he says

put starch on his 501s
for the payola

You know what Gangsta was really saying? He was saying so what! You a gangsta! Me too ni**a!
A real gangsta can change or control something. Whether a block, a mind, or thought process. Cube has been doing that since Who's the Mack?! You can't ever question that. Whether he is a gangsta in the crip sense, is another question. But he spoke for them, to them, and to the masses. So I say, some mothafuckas should just say thanks and shut the fuck up!

I Don't Know..Who You Are..
Where You From
How Long You've Been On the Board
However what you just typed is nothing nut the Truth!

Have A Prop Ma Dude!
+1
Chuurch!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #169 on: January 22, 2008, 07:55:42 AM »
I SEEN HIM LIVE YESTARDAY PULL OUT A BRICK OF 100 DOLLAR BILLS DOESNT GET NO REALER THAN THAT HOLMES
too bad 40 be rockin all the fake jewelry. haha.
DONT KNOW BOUT THAT ? I SEE HIM ON DVD BUY DIAMON BRACLET FROM JEWLER

C'mon how you know that's authentic???
Surely You Must Question it????

I just wished he used all that cash to further his career and his fan base rather than use it to buy jewelry and chains, and walk around like a slave!!

My Point, is 'Anybody can do that!
It baffles me to a great extent on your  incessant need, on constantly bringing this up,like it's You who is buying the Chains and not 40 Gloc, you rep it so hard,it kinda blurs the line on who is actually buying the chains and who is talking about it...'Confusing to say the least'
I think your fan-dom has binded you to this fact,with every info brought forward by others to get you to see others fails miserably cuz you seem to be closed minded as well!!

40 Gloc got some good Tracks,but that's where it Stop for Me!

rdizzle510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #170 on: January 22, 2008, 02:55:52 PM »

put starch on his 501s
for the payola

I Don't Know..Who You Are..
Where You From
How Long You've Been On the Board
However what you just typed is nothing nut the Truth!

Have A Prop Ma Dude!
+1
Chuurch!

Thanks for the props dude. from Roscoe's area Pico & LaBrea. Just had to vent a little. Thanks for the +1 --- Hahahaha. I think I'm gonna start doing this commentary shit in other places. Nevertheless, thanks bro.

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #171 on: January 23, 2008, 03:01:48 PM »
40 G IS REAL ARTIST HE GO LIVE ON HIS PAGE AND LET THE WHOLE WORLD SEE! NEVER HIDE ANYTHING,AND HAV BIG MUSIC HE TAKING OVER WEST COAST,NO OTHER WIT REAL MUSIC EVERYONE JUST RAP 40 G HAVESUBJECT MATTER HE TOUCH SOUL.. 8)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #172 on: January 23, 2008, 03:08:53 PM »
40 G IS REAL ARTIST HE GO LIVE ON HIS PAGE AND LET THE WHOLE WORLD SEE! NEVER HIDE ANYTHING,AND HAV BIG MUSIC HE TAKING OVER WEST COAST,

LMAO!!!!!

..These Groupies  are so Funny!!

Every rapper has the ability to do that,if the mood sets in
Tell Me What Is So universally different about 40 Gloc???
NO OTHER WIT REAL MUSIC EVERYONE JUST RAP 40 G HAVESUBJECT MATTER HE TOUCH SOUL.. 8)
Subject Matter.. Touching The Soul..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dzn_I3maZVY&amp;rel" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/dzn_I3maZVY&amp;rel</a>
^^Tell Me, if this fits in your quote???
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 03:13:37 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »

Blood$

« Reply #173 on: January 23, 2008, 03:53:10 PM »
"So Hyphy" is in the top 10 worst rap songs of all time for me, such a sterotypical, generic hyphy rip-off... like in all honesty, that video/song looks like some shit on Mad TV that would be makin' fun of hyphy music... it's a parody basically  8)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #174 on: January 23, 2008, 03:57:31 PM »
^Well if that's what 40 Glocc had intended then 'good for Him'
if not then  :-X :-X :-X :-X

Blood$

« Reply #175 on: January 23, 2008, 04:46:10 PM »
nuff said then  8)

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #176 on: January 24, 2008, 12:18:26 AM »
SO HYPHY IS BOOTY GIRL SONG AL 40 G MUSIC NOT LIKE THAT HE LOOKLIKE HE HAVE FUN! U SOUND LIKE HATER WHY DID U NOT PUT UP LORD HELP UP UA OR DUECE 24 OR GETTIN RICHER

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: January 24, 2008, 01:59:32 AM »
SO HYPHY IS BOOTY GIRL SONG AL 40 G MUSIC NOT LIKE THAT HE LOOKLIKE HE HAVE FUN! U SOUND LIKE HATER WHY DID U NOT PUT UP LORD HELP UP UA OR DUECE 24 OR GETTIN RICHER
Booty Girl song???

Thank You!!
it's A Booty Song,Period!
It's trash, similar to a turd.
Down The Toilet!..
Move On!!

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #178 on: January 24, 2008, 02:16:09 PM »
Booty Girl song???

Thank You!!
it's A Booty Song,Period!
It's trash, similar to a turd.
Down The Toilet!..
Move On!!
WHO MADE YOU THE MASTER CRITIC???U HATER