Author Topic: Most Evil Thing In The World(?)  (Read 896 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Most Evil Thing In The World(?)
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2008, 01:44:50 PM »
when is judgment day?

I heard it was december 22 2012?

swangin and bangin

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2008, 02:09:23 PM »
when is judgment day?

I heard it was december 22 2012?
word

fuck were getting close

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2008, 02:16:26 PM »
^ I watched that Nostradamus shit on the History Channel wit my grandmother one night. And until that year we have a chance to change our way of life on Earth. It's not the world, world, that's gonna end, it's an era. I don't know :-\.

Which is why I say people are the most evil in this world though. Becuz the world is a beautiful place. People just refuse to look at it that way.

Elevz

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2008, 06:40:53 AM »
In a certain way, it's kinda hypocritical to criticize society and mankind like that. We say culture is on its death bed, people are becoming careless and reckless, and social cohesion is going low, and we blame 'people' for it. Yet at the same time, we all watch the same crappy movies and fancy shows on tv, we eat the same garbage fastfood, buy the same magazines; in a way we are all alike in our behavior and functioning. Don't think the ones talking here are all perfected saints, reflecting on an evil world.

Example: while typing this, I'm listening to some consumer crap crossover tango music (Gotan Project). It was very likely created just for the money, with no truthful meaning behind it, thus being culturally poor. I enjoy it though, just because it sounds okay. Think of that when I ever blame popular culture again. Then look at QT for example, a humbly spiritual and religious person who has a man with a gun in his forum signature, accompanied by some lyrics glorifying violence and pain. (Not at all to diss you QT - I'm just stating it as an example). You see, something isn't right when we preach the way we do.

Maybe we can't help it either, being born in the world we live in, with the traces of the current times running deeply through our lives. As a human being, you can't operate without being cultivated. There's something fundamentally wrong about the way we're being cultivated though, and I wonder how we can turn that around. It'll some day fire back at us, and if we're so stubborn as to refuse to learn from it, it might end up being our downfall.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2008, 12:45:34 PM »
you are a piece of shit who will die a horrible death come Judgment Day
and when? ::) ???

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2008, 05:53:09 PM »
^Dude it's anew year..Shouldn't you try to tone down this hatred???

It's not hate; it's righteousness.  And no, it won't be "toned down".

Actually, I just put some Semtex in a white bitch's baby stroller today, and when she got home to her white family...BOOM!

>..Sometimes..I winder if you get a kick outtta half of the things you type on Here??

Further more, please explain in depth on this righteousness you seem to speak of,cuz I'm a little confused...

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2008, 04:35:54 PM »
I suppose I'ma hypocrite. ;D