Author Topic: Ron Paul Vs Illumaniti  (Read 226 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Ron Paul Vs Illumaniti
« on: January 06, 2008, 11:16:53 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SWIVFVqGwkE

i was watching this video and it tripped me out that he said that ron paul was fake and he was planned to. if thats true than america is hopeless.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: Ron Paul Vs Illumaniti
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 05:43:15 AM »
what has Ron Paul got to do with Illuminati=>I thot those guys were in the background pulling strings, or non-existent..or part of some folk-lore,right????
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 06:26:49 AM »

The guy is vehemently anti war and is for upholding the constitutional rights of the citizen. You have to understand that this guy is being attacked by every quarter of the political spectrum, which is great when you really think about it because it exposes so many people as simply pawns of the establishment. Judge the man by what he pledges and what he does, judge the man by the fact that he campaigns with an anti war pro liberty message, judge the man by his voting record on major issues, not by some video or blogging looking to poison and sully his name by linking him to various groups. As for the illuminati, they aren't a folk lore, they were a secret society who tried to take over the german government in I believe the 1700's. The illuminati means the enlightened ones, officially they were toppled and their coup failed, but then it becomes quite murky because it then gets into free masonry, which is very complex. However yeah, you can read about the illuminati in history books. If you think that the notion of a secret society is far fetched, just compare it to an intelligence agency.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 12:41:22 PM »
what has Ron Paul got to do with Illuminati=>I thot those guys were in the background pulling strings, or non-existent..or part of some folk-lore,right????

that russian guy is pretty much sayin that everything was planned out and planted and hes talking babout ron paul as an exmaple

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 12:43:50 PM »

The guy is vehemently anti war and is for upholding the constitutional rights of the citizen. You have to understand that this guy is being attacked by every quarter of the political spectrum, which is great when you really think about it because it exposes so many people as simply pawns of the establishment. Judge the man by what he pledges and what he does, judge the man by the fact that he campaigns with an anti war pro liberty message, judge the man by his voting record on major issues, not by some video or blogging looking to poison and sully his name by linking him to various groups. As for the illuminati, they aren't a folk lore, they were a secret society who tried to take over the german government in I believe the 1700's. The illuminati means the enlightened ones, officially they were toppled and their coup failed, but then it becomes quite murky because it then gets into free masonry, which is very complex. However yeah, you can read about the illuminati in history books. If you think that the notion of a secret society is far fetched, just compare it to an intelligence agency.

virt this is what confuses me is the freemasons part of the illumaniti or are they trying to infiltrate it???? and if they are different. from what i read it seems the freemasons are more powerful because of their numbers but plz explain when u can.

AndrE16686

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 03:26:43 PM »
If you think that the notion of a secret society is far fetched, just compare it to an intelligence agency.

Werd.