Author Topic: THE UNIVERSAL HARMONY OF 9 (Blacks we are 9 ether beings)  (Read 181 times)

D~Nice

Re: THE UNIVERSAL HARMONY OF 9 (Blacks we are 9 ether beings)
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 08:10:25 PM »
Nat I think you're on to something.  I took a shit earlier and it was in 9 pieces - and get this...it was damn near black just like the original man.  What's your address I'll mail it to you.

LOL!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 08:56:23 PM »
Nat I think you're on to something.  I took a shit earlier and it was in 9 pieces - and get this...it was damn near black just like the original man.  What's your address I'll mail it to you.

sorry i forgot to laugh.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2008, 02:17:24 PM »

lol

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2008, 02:20:55 PM »
you where born come home from the hospital. got old got bitter you will read every book then die

y dont you try and live....
dennis for someone who detests me you sure love entering my threads. how about this nigga if you dont got no valuable input dont say shit cuz u dont know shit about me. trying to tell me to why dont i try living fuck out of here.

step it up internet preacher
step up out of my threads you wigger. take down that picture of Pam Grier and put up Paris Hilton instead

sad and bitter
stop eating sour grapes