Author Topic: Is RadioTube! "realer" than the rest of The Board?  (Read 806 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Is RadioTube! "realer" than the rest of The Board?
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2011, 06:00:01 PM »
Here's the thing Arthur. You might have done many of these things you claim you've done, but there's no proof. On top of that you're already at a disadvantage because nobody here likes you or wants to believe you. You're just spinning your wheels by making this thread.

If you really have one hustler bone in your body, you will put the same effort you put in here on bullshit towards sending out job apps, or bank loan apps, or college apps. Make it work for you. Stop pandering to a crowd of strangers who don't give a fuck about you.

thanks grandma.  let me know when you want VABP, Lex Luger, Three 6 Mafia, Korey, Nino Swagg, Phil Ade, or a couple of other rappers and producers 4 a track.

as far as proof, you'll never get it, i don't like yall that much and i don't have to explain or prove myself to anybody on here.  i posted up a picture of a bitch i waz wit last week (or 2 weeks ago i forgot) and i'll never do it again.  u take me way too serious, you should care about urself just as much if u want my opinion.  i'm not pandering to cham and nik and sikotic (u gotta be fucking kidding me lol), artists and producers read this board, i'm not doing this 4 a reply from bananas or ghost.  

but u dont know me like that so i get it, shit is like an optical illusion to u.  besides it's only like 3 or 4 people who talk that shit verses the couple hundred that view it daily, 4 strangers <<<<< 200+ (including artists and producers).  i guess some people STILL dont get that i really could give a fuck less about cham and jay and them like that lol
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 06:17:27 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2011, 06:02:49 PM »
posted up a picture of a bitch i waz wit last week (or 2 weeks ago i forgot) and i'll never do it again.

no you didn't

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2011, 06:05:09 PM »
posted up a picture of a bitch i waz wit last week (or 2 weeks ago i forgot) and i'll never do it again.

no you didn't

yes i did but the mods deleted it.  speaking of which, i do have to admit i feel a little disrespected by some of the mods on here.  i wish they'd stop hiding and just jump out there.

Tekniec

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2011, 06:08:12 PM »
i some what agree with him on the illmatic part.. that shit was way too short and overrated.. stillmatic has more replay value

tools must think alike

whatever dickhead its just my opinion
whatever tekgeek
who was even talking to you faggot?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2011, 06:10:08 PM »
i some what agree with him on the illmatic part.. that shit was way too short and overrated.. stillmatic has more replay value

tools must think alike

"Illmatic" was 1 of the 1st albums "i fell in love with", i just don't think it's the ONLY thing or 1 of the ONLY FEW that belong in the holy grail of hip hop like everybody was saying at tha time.  in 10 years i'll still pop it on and play the same 6 or 7 songs i play today and played yesteryear.  People were acting like 7 incredible songs were the end all be all of rap music (well mainly white kids and foreigners, old heads from up north too)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2011, 09:03:52 PM »

tools must think alike

whatever dickhead its just my opinion
whatever tekgeek
who was even talking to you faggot?
sure tekgeek

Jay Bananas

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2011, 10:46:46 PM »
Here's the thing Arthur. You might have done many of these things you claim you've done, but there's no proof. On top of that you're already at a disadvantage because nobody here likes you or wants to believe you. You're just spinning your wheels by making this thread.

If you really have one hustler bone in your body, you will put the same effort you put in here on bullshit towards sending out job apps, or bank loan apps, or college apps. Make it work for you. Stop pandering to a crowd of strangers who don't give a fuck about you.

thanks grandma.  let me know when you want VABP, Lex Luger, Three 6 Mafia, Korey, Nino Swagg, Phil Ade, or a couple of other rappers and producers 4 a track.

as far as proof, you'll never get it, i don't like yall that much and i don't have to explain or prove myself to anybody on here.  i posted up a picture of a bitch i waz wit last week (or 2 weeks ago i forgot) and i'll never do it again.  u take me way too serious, you should care about urself just as much if u want my opinion.  i'm not pandering to cham and nik and sikotic (u gotta be fucking kidding me lol), artists and producers read this board, i'm not doing this 4 a reply from bananas or ghost.  

but u dont know me like that so i get it, shit is like an optical illusion to u.  besides it's only like 3 or 4 people who talk that shit verses the couple hundred that view it daily, 4 strangers <<<<< 200+ (including artists and producers).  i guess some people STILL dont get that i really could give a fuck less about cham and jay and them like that lol

You don't get it. I'm for you not against you. That 18yo high school game you run doesn't mean anything. PM me. Stop wasting your defense on me.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2011, 01:02:27 AM »
I still dunno why people complain bout a short album. If the album is 10-13 tracks deep there's a big fucking possibility all of them are dope and consistent. Whilst a 19+ deep album consists of filler filler filler filler..

It's funny too because after a 20 track album comes out, the first thing everybody says, "If this, this & that" weren't on the album, it would be a dope album.

Exactly.

kemizt

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2011, 02:38:27 PM »

thanks grandma.  let me know when you want VABP, Lex Luger, Three 6 Mafia, Korey, Nino Swagg, Phil Ade, or a couple of other rappers and producers 4 a track.

You don't get it. I'm for you not against you. That 18yo high school game you run doesn't mean anything. PM me. Stop wasting your defense on me.

i figured you weren't, but i did think u were stereotyping me like you just stereotyped yourself with this response (*getting all aggy for nothing and not realizing what tha fuck is going on*).  and i'm not "wasting defenses" on you, i don't even know what that is smh.  i don't do too many lol's, you should just get it from tha jump

Jay Bananas

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2011, 03:15:45 PM »
OK, fat arthur. in reply to your original post. No. No you are are not "realer" than the rest of the board. If anything you are faker.

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2011, 09:36:44 PM »
what the fuck is a radiotube
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2011, 03:20:11 PM »
what the fuck is a radiotube

tha man before time
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 03:21:46 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2011, 08:32:19 PM »
Wait!.. he said Gucci is better than Nas? WOW!