Author Topic: People Who Speak German, Please Need Your Help, I Think I´m Fucked Up!  (Read 2131 times)

Tha Psycho Hustla

PLEASE READ AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND WHAT TO DO?DAMN!I`M DONE!

Vor drei Tagen habe ich mit einem Kollegen von mir habe ich „Gras“ geraucht, ich rauche nicht oft vllt. 3 x im Jahr, bin Gelegenheitsraucher, heute sind die Ferien zu Ende, die ganze Zeit während Ferien bin ich ziemlich spät ins Bett gegangen, spät aufgewacht, gesoffen, ich bin von Person auch ein emotioneller, sensibler Mensch.
Gestern habe ich ganze Zeit Bericht von LSD/Pilze/XTC Konsumenten Erfahrungserichte gelesen (aus Spass, aus reiner Interesse) und was für Nebenwirkungen die haben, auch sogenannte Ich-Störungen, Depressionen, usw.  Ich hatte auch einmal sowas als ich wegen einer Sache auch ein starkes Medikament nehmen müßte damals war das auch so dass ich parallel bevor das losging Gras geraucht habe (einmal) und dann ging es los mit diesen Sache wie „kribbeln“- sowas wie Panikgefühl, das Gefühl dass mir irgendwas fehlt (auch bei der Wahrnehnung?) und gestern (davor war alles in Ordnung, auch vorgestern, also am nächsten Tag, am vorigen Tag habe ich geraucht) ist mir diese „Ich-Störung“, „seltsame Gefühl“ wieder eingefallen und habe jetzt wieder dieses „kribbeln im Bauch (im negativen Sinne) und bin ziemlich „klein“ sonst bin ich fast immer gut drauf und ziemlich „launisch“, auch „großkotzig“ (finde kein passendes Wort :- ) habe bißchen Nervenprobleme wenn man das so sagen darf, weil ich mich schnell aufrege und sogar kleine Sache ernst u. zu Herzen nehme.
Wie gesagt ich rauche sehr selten, letztens als geraucht habe hatte ich Angst dass ich wenn ich einschlafe nicht mehr aufwache(!) und sogar am nächsten Tag (ich habe nicht geschlafen weil wir ganze Nacht durchgefeiert haben) war die Wirkung noch da aber dann habe ich mich eingekriegt und bin eingeschlafen. Könnte meine jetziges „Problem“ Gras liegen?Wir haben zu zweit zwei Tüten geraucht (für 10 € also ein Gramm, es war aber weniger als ein G, wir wollte rauchen und es war egal wieviel der Typ für wieviel angeboten hat, „reicht es uns?ja, egal dann los, und haben aus bißchen weniger als ein G, 2 Joints gemacht.) aber da ich nicht oft kiffe vielleicht ist es deswegen und nicht was ich vermute->ich habe Angst, dieses Gefühl von „kribbeln“, auch Kält (gestern Nacht war ich total durcheinander als das angefangen hat, dieses „kriebbeln“ und dazu noch Kälte ich habe sogar bißchen gezittert obwohl Heizung an war) und „irgendwie fühle ich mich anders“ ist immer noch da. Bin ich „hängengeblieben“?, werde ich jetzt wieder so sein wie damals oder komme ich nicht mehr weg? oder habe ich eine psychische Krankenheit die ab jetzt niemals weggeht?
Ist es normal bei so einem Fall dass mir so geht?könnte es ans Gras liegen?sogar nach zwei Tagen?ich wiederhole dass ich nicht oft rauche.
Ich bedanke mich herzlich für Ihre Unterstützung im Voraus!

smegma

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
Re: People Who Speak German, Please Need Your Help, I Think I´m Fucked Up!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 05:35:26 AM »
You want an opinion about it not a translation, right?

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 05:38:00 AM »
opinion.
jokes like that aren't funny, man

im not joking.can some1 tell me what to do?

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 05:54:06 AM »
First of all I´d say stop smoking and don´t intend to smoke again, it´s possible that weed "activates" or "enhances" (not sure how to phrase that) some negatives issues that you have. I know of this person that smoked weed and got schizophrenic/paranoid because it was "in his body from the beginning" and weed activated it.

From the last sentence of your original post I assume that you are seeking help in some online medical forum or something along those lines. That´s a godd first step but seriously, if you can´t get back to feeling normal again then go see a doctor. Until then though, I guess I would surround myself with things that make me happy, be in places where I feel comfortable and such.

I hope you´re getting better.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 06:04:00 AM »
can we have a translation, i wil then give my advice. thank you.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 06:15:12 AM »
GOOGLE TRANSLATION!!  ::)

three days ago , I was with my friend of mine, I have "grass" smoke, I do not smoke often 3 times a year, occasional smoker, today, the holidays end, the whole time during holidays, I am fairly late went to bed, woke up late, drank, I am also an emotional person, sensitive person.
Yesterday, I have all the time report of LSD / fungi / XTC consumers Erfahrungserichte read (fun, out of pure interest) and what side effects they have, I also called disorders, depression, etc. I also had something once than I because of a case also a strong medicine should take time also was the same so I went off before the smoke had grass (once), and then it went wrong with this thing like "kribbeln" - something like panic feeling, the feeling that I am missing something (even at the Wahrnehnung?) and yesterday (before everything was in order, even before yesterday, so the next day, on the previous day, I smoked) is me, "I disorder," "strange feeling" and I remember this now "in kribbeln Abdominal (in the negative sense) and I am rather "small" Otherwise, I almost always good and it rather "capricious" and "großkotzig" (find no suitable word: -) have little nervous problems if we may say so, because I aufrege quickly, and even small matter seriously and take to heart.
As I said, I very rarely smoke, as smoke had finally I feared that if I am not asleep, I wake up (!), And even the next day (I have not slept all night because we have partyied over night), the effect is still there, but then i got ok and i went asleep. Could my current "problem" is the grass? We have two bags for two smoked (10 € is a gram, but it was less than one-G, we wanted to smoke and it was no matter how much the guy for how much has offered, "it is enough to us? yes, then no matter go, and have made a little bit less than G, 2 joints.), but since I do not often kiffe perhaps it is for this reason, not what I suspect-> I fear, that feeling of "kribbeln" also Kält (yesterday night, I was totally confused as the beginning, this "kriebbeln" and yet I have refrigeration quivered even though little was heating), and "somehow, I feel different," is still there. Am I "stuck"?, I will now again be the same time or do I not? Or do I have a mental illness which never weggeht from now?
Is it normal for such a case to me that it is? Could be connected to grass lie? Even after two days? I repeat that I do not often smoke.
I thank you sincerely for your support in advance!

Lazar

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 07:02:50 AM »
The google translations are shit  ;)

Summarized he says that he smoke some weed (about three times in a year) and that he read a few reports about psychedelic drugs (LSD, mushrooms...) and the effects. He also says that he had to take several medicaments a few years ago (at the time he started to smoke weed). At that time, he had once a "prickling" and the feeling he is missing something.

This feeling, he has now probably for two days (than the last time he smoked weed,) so he wants to know if he "got caught" on drugs or he now has a mental disorder.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 07:19:27 AM »
^^ i know

he=me

will i never be normal again? :'(

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 07:28:45 AM »
GOOGLE TRANSLATION!!  ::)

lmao I can see how the drug has fucked you up ::)

Vielleicht ist Ihre Unkraut wurde geschnürt mit meth.
or
Maybe your weed was laced with meth.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 07:47:42 AM »
nah man it was weed.
can something like that happen from weed?WILL I BE NORMAL AGAIN?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 07:58:55 AM »
will i never be normal again? :'(

were you normal in the first place? you are, as you put it "stuck in the 90s"

8)

Shango

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 08:26:24 AM »
Zu zweit 2 tüten ist eigentlich nicht viel, aber wenn du es nicht gewohnt bist,ich würd ein paar tage warten und wenn es dir danach nicht besser geht zum arzt gehen.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 09:17:52 AM »
Arsch lecken Hahn Puter

LMAO!

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 09:24:43 AM »
^^ danke für unterstützung!