Author Topic: People Who Speak German, Please Need Your Help, I Think I´m Fucked Up!  (Read 2103 times)

Dr. Octagon

Re: People Who Speak German, Please Need Your Help, I Think I´m Fucked Up!
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2008, 09:42:46 AM »
Ask NIK, he is the guru on this subject.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2008, 10:00:34 AM »
It's all in your head, homie...stop letting your mind run so much.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2008, 11:17:53 AM »
^^ but i got that feeling of cold, sadness, strange,etc. mind is mind and body is body.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2008, 12:29:14 PM »
^^ but i got that feeling of cold, sadness, strange,etc. mind is mind and body is body.

The weed is just making you think more...Your mind is running and analyzing shit it usually wouldn't. All those feelings are in your head. You're the same person. You have the ability to function however you like. Just focus your mind and don't let your thoughts run. You gotta have self control...and if your self control is this bad, don't smoke weed anymore. These feelings will wear off if you focus on doing you and stop thinking negatively.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2008, 05:06:04 AM »

The weed is just making you think more...Your mind is running and analyzing shit it usually wouldn't. All those feelings are in your head. You're the same person. You have the ability to function however you like. Just focus your mind and don't let your thoughts run. You gotta have self control...and if your self control is this bad, don't smoke weed anymore. These feelings will wear off if you focus on doing you and stop thinking negatively.

im not thinking.im feeling.you know?even if i think about bitches, money, cars, music, etc. the strange feeling in my body is stillhere.
AM I SKITZOFRENIC?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 05:26:39 AM »

im not thinking.im feeling.you know? even if i think about bitches, money, cars, music, etc. the strange feeling in my body is stillhere.
AM I SKITZOFRENIC?

Feelings are caused by your thoughts. You shouldn't be trying to think about other things, cause that means you're still busy in your head, trying to push the negative thoughts away. You should just try to pick up your normal life again and avoid spending too much attention to your negative thoughts.

I think it's way too early to conclude that you suffer from schizophrenia. The symptoms you discribe don't even fit into the diagnosis of schizophrenia.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 05:31:32 AM by Robert de Negro »

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 11:09:34 AM »
^^ if i would be crazy i wouldnt even chat bout dat right?

SGV

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2008, 11:28:10 AM »
What was your past like? Your childhood? Maybe in your teens? May I suggest you speak with a Therapist.

You kinda sound like my cousin to me. He's bi polar and smoking weed intesified his bi polar. He went crazy. It didn't matter what good he had in his life, he kept reverting to negative aspects of his life.

It seems like you might bury your feelings inside when you're sober, but you're high the feelings are able to come out. Burying your feelings only makes them out stronger. I strongly suggest talking with someone about your life. Something has happened or is happening in your life and its killing you inside. But if you don't get it resolved, you could really find yourself in a bad spot.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2008, 12:03:11 PM »
Basically, just enjoy your life while you can because from what I read, it appears you don't have that much more time to live. Oh well... die slow.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2008, 01:08:54 PM »

im not thinking.im feeling.you know?even if i think about bitches, money, cars, music, etc. the strange feeling in my body is stillhere.
AM I SKITZOFRENIC?

I'm not a doctor, but I believe most of these mental issues are just that...mental issues (in your head). Even if you're thinking about money, cars, and music, those negative feelings can be coming from your sub-conscious mind...Just keep your head up and realize that you do have control. Once you start thinking optimistically, things should start falling into place...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2008, 01:49:27 PM »
Its not as easy as it sounds to just take control of your mind. If this cat is Bipolar, he has no control. Since he has no control, trying to gain the control would just further bury him in depression. He needs to seek medical help. Thinking optimistically is like sweeping dirt under the rug. The bad feelings will always be there unless he finds the root and corrects the problem.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2008, 02:00:33 PM »
Its not as easy as it sounds to just take control of your mind. If this cat is Bipolar, he has no control. Since he has no control, trying to gain the control would just further bury him in depression. He needs to seek medical help. Thinking optimistically is like sweeping dirt under the rug. The bad feelings will always be there unless he finds the root and corrects the problem.

All he has to do is let go of those thoughts...same with bipolar people. It might not be as easy as I make it sound (shit, some people need years of therapy for that), but it's certainly achievable.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2008, 05:24:59 AM »
i heard if i had a mental problem i wouldnt even speak about it and it would be "normal" for me.
so I AM FUCKED FOR LIFE AND ENTIRNITY RIGHT?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2008, 05:48:55 AM »
i heard if i had a mental problem i wouldnt even speak about it and it would be "normal" for me.
so I AM FUCKED FOR LIFE AND ENTIRNITY RIGHT?

no that's nonsense. If the problem suddenly appears, it wouldn't seem normal.
Maybe you should visit a psychologist. With the information now available, it's impossible to tell if you suffer from schizophrenia or not.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 05:53:33 AM by Robert de Negro »

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2008, 06:20:30 AM »
and what if i do? :o :-[ :'( :-X