Author Topic: People Who Speak German, Please Need Your Help, I Think I´m Fucked Up!  (Read 2105 times)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: People Who Speak German, Please Need Your Help, I Think I´m Fucked Up!
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2008, 06:26:04 AM »
and what if i do? :o :-[ :'( :-X

then you should stop smoking weed, get medicines and go in therapy.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2008, 06:32:16 AM »
lol @ google translations.

This seems to be a psychosomatic issue. Such "syndromes" are not like the flu (hits you and you're fucked up for a while) and they're not like AIDS (hits you and fucks you up for life) either. Things like that don't just "hit" you, they're the result of your own (mostly subliminal) thinking and relatively complex psychological and emotional processes that take place in your brain and body. This is not to say that you shouldn't take the thing seriously, but it seems to me that you have the notion that this is as if somebody chopped off your arm and BAMM, it's gone forever.

This is not the case. I'm not an expert on such things, but what I do know is that, like for most psychosomatic diseases or disorders, such things can be treated. Most people who experience such effects from drugs do get back to normal, and of those who don't, the vast majority took stronger psychedelic drugs (LSD, shrooms, DMT and so on), the few that get this from weed are usually people who 1) consumed a shitload of it and 2) were pretty unstable in the first place.

Also, I'd be careful with the Freudian explanations (childhood traumas and the like)...I think modern psychology considers such issues to arise due to (genetic) predisposition rather than due to personal experience. Again, I'm no expert though.

I suggest you seek help and contact some well-qualified person about this. It's not likely that you're fucked up for life...of course there's no way of knowing this will pass, but it seems likely. And there's no way of knowing you don't die in a car crash or get struck by a meteor on your way to the psychologist, so there ya go.

(Übrigens, wieso postest du das hier erst mal auf Deutsch rein??)

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2008, 07:11:19 AM »
And there's no way of knowing you don't die in a car crash or get struck by a meteor on your way to the psychologist, so there ya go.

lol wtf homie!

so i feel like an old sick bastard that needs pills to live his life and is weaker than a motherfucker and that the pills (or whatever) gon make me crazy and fucked me up.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2008, 07:28:04 AM »
And there's no way of knowing you don't die in a car crash or get struck by a meteor on your way to the psychologist, so there ya go.

lol wtf homie!

so i feel like an old sick bastard that needs pills to live his life and is weaker than a motherfucker and that the pills (or whatever) gon make me crazy and fucked me up.

lol, I was just tryina point out that while none of us spare-time analysts here can assure you of anything, it's probably not likelier that you'll be fucked up eternally from this weed than it is that you get involved in some twisted ass accident. Ok, yes, maybe likelier than getting crushed by a meteor, but NOT likelier than a car crash.

Like I said, my best advice is go seek professional help. I'm really not meaning to offend you, but the state you're in now seems to me to have you telling yourself how bad things are and, unsurprisingly, exacerbating it all by doing just that. This is a vicious cycle that I reckon is very common among people with psychosomatic problems (it's something everyone does sometimes, if often in more harmless situations) and there are specialized people who can help you break out of that state.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2008, 07:54:46 AM »
^^ yeah ima motherfucking gangsta homie, i know that.
WESTSIIIIDE!!!im thug life in person.sup pac?pac is sittin next to me right now, i swear!we just kicked it together, smokin weed and shit.snoop had clinical death and came over to partAy with us.
pacs tellin me, he got thug luv for dubcc.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2008, 03:39:34 PM »
LOL...forget everything I said. You're fucked.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2008, 03:55:15 PM »
WESTSIIIIDE!!!im thug life in person.sup pac?pac is sittin next to me right now, i swear!we just kicked it together, smokin weed and shit.snoop had clinical death and came over to partAy with us.

get off the weed and maybe youll feel better. imagine that.

btw, who are you buying from? if you dont know, then that might be why youre fucked. know your dealer, or risk having shit put in you weed.

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2008, 04:03:10 PM »
Become a scientologist.

http://www.scientology.org/
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SGV

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2008, 09:48:50 PM »

All he has to do is let go of those thoughts...same with bipolar people. It might not be as easy as I make it sound (shit, some people need years of therapy for that), but it's certainly achievable.

Letting go of the thoughts is extremely hard. I see my cousin, this dude tried extremely hard to make things happen for himself, but his thoughts kept taking control. Coupled with the fact that he never took his prescribed medicine, it really got bag. It IS achievable, but with lots of help. Medicine. Therapy. Routine. Support. If you dude doesn't have much of a chance.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2008, 09:54:19 PM »
first of all, how old are you homie? they say weed can create more paranoia and lower your sense of well being during your late teen years but that usually phases itself out after 21 or so. its ok to question your sanity, dont just try to bury it if it doesnt come easy. just ride it out and eventually you will come around.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2008, 02:46:54 AM »

ok, i hope that's your idea of absurd humor...because otherwise :-\ :-X

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2008, 05:02:47 AM »
spare-time analysts

Robert de Negro is a psychologist. He diagnosed me with some mental disorder  ;D

JAZ

« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2008, 05:38:46 AM »
you dont have to be a therapist to diagnose that.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2008, 05:53:14 AM »

ok, i hope that's your idea of absurd humor...because otherwise :-\ :-X

i aint no JOKE, nightmare walkin´, psychopath talking!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2008, 05:54:13 AM »
^ ok

spare-time analysts

Robert de Negro is a psychologist. He diagnosed me with some mental disorder  ;D

my sincere apologies :D