Author Topic: People Who Speak German, Please Need Your Help, I Think I´m Fucked Up!  (Read 2102 times)

Elevz

Re: People Who Speak German, Please Need Your Help, I Think I´m Fucked Up!
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2008, 01:03:36 PM »
Posting a problem like this on dubcc isn't really going to help either. You get 15 people giving you 16 different views, and you end up not knowing who knows what he's talking about and who doesn't. You may just end up listening to the wrong person, who's telling you what you already feared, while that might be just far from the truth.

Simply go see a doctor and stay cool. Everything around you is safe and cool, so the doctor will be able to tell you what the deal is. And in the mean time perhaps it would be useful to leave the weed alone.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2008, 11:21:23 PM »
^^ so you tell me everything´s gon´be ok?i dont to have fear nothing?
and i cant have skitzofr. cause if i had i wouldnt feel it?

Elevz

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2008, 01:03:01 AM »
^ One way or the other, you'll be able to pull through. Just don't panic, that's all.

Psychology is only a part of my discipline, so I'm not the one to tell you whether or not you're schizophrenic. I simply don't know, and through online consulting, someone like Robert De Negro - who actually is a full time psychologist, can't even tell you whether or not something's wrong about you. It's impossible to tell from a few posts on the internet.

Just go to your Hauzarzt, if he finds it necessary he may take you to a psychologist. It's just perfectly possible though, that you're only messing with your own mind by acting like you've been diagnosed with schizophrenia. I don't remember reading you saying you are suffering from hallucinations or anything likewise. Just keep cool, tell the doctor your whole story, and possibly it's nothing serious.

Besides, a couple of days have gone by since you started this thread... How have things developed?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2008, 01:13:26 AM »
First, don't smoke any weed for a while.  Actually, drink some booze, that will calm your nerves and help you relax.  Some people might hate, but I'd recommend doing that for a few days straight just to break the mental cycle of feeling crazy or whatever. 

Sometimes, you can talk yourself into crazy things, and it can feel inescapable.  You have to break out of that mentality and see that it is truly something you are indeed needlessly bringin on yourself.  That is what is happening.

Talk to people, keep your mind occupied, stay away from the green.  I know you feel terrible right now, but do those things and you will be back to normal over time.  You aren't crazy, you aren't sick.  You'll be alright homie.

The Watcher

« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2008, 01:44:52 AM »
i had a friend who was in the same situation.. had some weed once and the next day just went crazy and was diagnosed with 'acute schizophrenia'.. thought newspaper articles were people trying to communicate with him, that he was a famous serial killer in our city in hiding (who they never caught).. basically just wigged out and went crazy
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2008, 02:12:52 AM »
I don't remember reading you saying you are suffering from hallucinations or anything likewise.
well, he was chilling with Pac and Snoop the other day (.....)

Actually, drink some booze, that will calm your nerves and help you relax.
I'd recommend caution with such statements. Of course that goes for the average person in many situations, but if it could be a serious psychological disorder, I guess you never know what damage any drug could do...

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2008, 10:45:10 AM »
so im fizznucked and never can get to old days?`like i was?

Okka

« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2011, 03:31:05 PM »
Classic thread.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2011, 06:17:51 PM »
so im fizznucked and never can get to old days?`like i was?
:laugh:

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.