Author Topic: LMAO, some guys avatar on another forum.  (Read 1058 times)

Sikotic™

Re: LMAO, some guys avatar on another forum.
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2008, 01:10:39 PM »
Only faggots and and losers have cats.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2008, 01:16:35 PM »
lol @ you faggots hatting on pussy. cats are awesome.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2008, 01:27:50 PM »

What a faggot ass loser...

Cats are royalty, son.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2008, 01:32:55 PM »
Why do so many people hate on cats?
i dont like them cuz they tend to be pretty independent....wen i want a pet i want to nurture it and with dogs u get rewarded with love lol...cats never really seem to liek me anyways

Dogs are more animalistic...any punk can walk in a room and most dogs will jump on them right off the bat and start lickin their face, gettin all excited and shit. With cats, you gotta earn their respect. Very interesting creatures. Intellectuals don't hate on cats.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2008, 01:42:33 PM »

Cats are royalty, son.
Okay, I prefer to base shit on reality, but if you wanna go down that route:

If cats are royalty, dogs are loyalty, son. I wanna see your cat protect you and save you like Lassie, Rin Tin Tin and Hooch.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2008, 01:44:56 PM »
i dont like them cuz they tend to be pretty independent....wen i want a pet i want to nurture it and with dogs u get rewarded with love lol...cats never really seem to liek me anyways

Dogs are more animalistic...any punk can walk in a room and most dogs will jump on them right off the bat and start lickin their face, gettin all excited and shit. With cats, you gotta earn their respect. Very interesting creatures. Intellectuals don't hate on cats.
If you don't have the dogs respect, then it will walk all over you. My dog never does that. He doesn't need a nasty ass litter box and he doesn't spray piss and shit all over my place either.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2008, 01:46:49 PM »

Cats are royalty, son.
Okay, I prefer to base shit on reality, but if you wanna go down that route:

If cats are royalty, dogs are loyalty, son. I wanna see your cat protect you and save you like Lassie, Rin Tin Tin and Hooch.

The only reason I posted that is because you said that only losers and faggots own cats, which is obviously a piece of shit thing to say. A cat is way too small to protect against anything. If it was a tiger (same mentality) on the other hand...

If you own a dog for protection, then you might as well own a gun...cats are smart enough to know their limitations.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2008, 01:50:15 PM »

If you don't have the dogs respect, then it will walk all over you. My dog never does that. He doesn't need a nasty ass litter box and he doesn't spray piss and shit all over my place either.

Yea...dogs just shit anywhere they can find. A cat actually has its own bathroom, and it considerately buries its traces after its done. cats can also be trained to use the toilet...can a dog do that? How can anyone call a cat nasty when praising a dog? Cats are WAY cleaner than dogs...WAY.

Cats=humanistic
Dogs=animalstic

I love dogs, but cats are just cooler and more interesting creatures.

jbel1021

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2008, 01:54:52 PM »

Yea...dogs just shit anywhere they can find. A cat actually has its own bathroom, and it considerately buries its traces after its done. cats can also be trained to use the toilet...can a dog do that? How can anyone call a cat nasty when praising a dog? Cats are WAY cleaner than dogs...WAY.

Cats=humanistic
Dogs=animalstic

I'd get some cats besides my three dogs if I wasn't allergic >:(

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2008, 02:22:34 PM »
i personally don't hate on cats, but i prefer dogs.
pit bull to me looks so much cleaner and tamed then any other pet.  if you have a trained pit bull, with good bloodlines, you can have him always stay calm and relaxed and have some crazy colors on the dog.  i have an orange tiger striped american pit bull with olive green eyes, hes a great dog.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2008, 02:57:03 PM »

Yea...dogs just shit anywhere they can find. A cat actually has its own bathroom, and it considerately buries its traces after its done. cats can also be trained to use the toilet...can a dog do that?

probably if you trained it.. but for real though dogs are a bigger part of society then what cats are.. There are many dogs today that have jobs just like a human would.. for instances guide dogs, police dogs, security dogs, army dogs etc.. Cats arent as cleaver as people believe they are, they just have a cunning instinct.. where dogs have the ability and skills to be trained in various ways.

Elevz

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2008, 03:01:53 PM »
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life...You've definitely never owned a cat.

Or maybe my cat's just being a bitch. I don't know.

No need to add anything else, is there?

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2008, 03:05:15 PM »
i do get what ur sayin NIK but cats jus dont like me lol....

wen they sit on ur knee then jump off they always hurt

dogs dont lol
i personally don't hate on cats, but i prefer dogs.
pit bull to me looks so much cleaner and tamed then any other pet.  if you have a trained pit bull, with good bloodlines, you can have him always stay calm and relaxed and have some crazy colors on the dog.  i have an orange tiger striped american pit bull with olive green eyes, hes a great dog.

to be honest i dont want the local kids in my neighbourhood getting their faces mauled off for no reason lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2008, 03:05:25 PM »

The only reason I posted that is because you said that only losers and faggots own cats, which is obviously a piece of shit thing to say. A cat is way too small to protect against anything. If it was a tiger (same mentality) on the other hand...

If you own a dog for protection, then you might as well own a gun...cats are smart enough to know their limitations.
Yes, losers and faggots love cats. It's not a shitty thing to say, its truth. Think about it: every neighborhood has the neighborhood cat lady. Do you ever hear about the dog lady? I rest my case.

Cats=humanistic
Dogs=animalstic

Dogs can be just as clean as cats, it depends on what breed you pick. I've had a dog for 10 years and it has never taken a shit or pissed in my house once. I don't need a litter box that stinks up my house. I got friends with cats, and it will spray piss and shit all over her house. All it does is come home to eat and sleep. Other than that, it has no loyalty to her. My dog is like a homie to me.

If that is humanistic, then they would make pretty shitty humans. Let's be honest: dogs and cats are both animalistic, but dogs are loyal. They're not considered man's best friend for nothing.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EI3hpiSbcFw&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EI3hpiSbcFw&amp;autoplay=0</a>

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2008, 04:02:44 PM »

Yes, losers and faggots love cats. It's not a shitty thing to say, its truth. Think about it: every neighborhood has the neighborhood cat lady. Do you ever hear about the dog lady? I rest my case.

There's only one person on your block who owns a cat? Where the hell do you live? Ancient Kings and Queens were known for owning cats...Especially back in Egypt, it was custom. And gay people like dogs more than they like cats. After all, a dog is known for getting excited and ecstatic, sorta like a fag would, while a cat is composed and CHILL.

Cats=humanistic
Dogs=animalstic

Dogs can be just as clean as cats, it depends on what breed you pick. I've had a dog for 10 years and it has never taken a shit or pissed in my house once. I don't need a litter box that stinks up my house. I got friends with cats, and it will spray piss and shit all over her house. All it does is come home to eat and sleep. Other than that, it has no loyalty to her. My dog is like a homie to me.

If that is humanistic, then they would make pretty shitty humans. Let's be honest: dogs and cats are both animalistic, but dogs are loyal. They're not considered man's best friend for nothing.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EI3hpiSbcFw&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EI3hpiSbcFw&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Dogs can never be as clean as cats. Cats naturally bathe themselves daily, their fur is much softer and cleaner than a dogs fur, their face isn't fulla' snot, they don't drool, their breath doesn't stink. Cats are just WAY more civilized than dogs. Also, litter boxes don't stink up your house. a.)cats bury their waste b.)litter deodorizes any smell. There's no way around it. Your friends cat is retarded if it pissed all over the house. I've never heard of a cat doing that...and if it only comes home to eat and sleep, then that's a fucking street cat that gets no love from its owner. Domesticated Cats aren't even meant to be left out on the streets to begin with...A dog does have many advantages over a cat, but a cat is still much closer to a human in its ways and emotions than a dog will ever be.