Author Topic: LMAO, some guys avatar on another forum.  (Read 1061 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: LMAO, some guys avatar on another forum.
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2008, 04:11:33 PM »
LMFAO at those pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I own'z a cat. She's a bitch though. The inrony. I know.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2008, 05:00:23 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2008, 05:40:19 PM »
Those cat pics are hilarious.

But lets be real here:  Dogs>>>>>>>>>>Cats.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2008, 05:45:51 PM »
elior not a beer guy, more into cats, im waiting for him to tell us he's on a break from women

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2008, 06:22:55 PM »
elior not a beer guy, more into cats, im waiting for him to tell us he's on a break from women

Unstable fag, get off my nuts already. It's old.

PS...I like beer, banana boy. I just prefer hard liqs.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2008, 06:27:07 PM »
Why do so many people hate on cats?
i dont like them cuz they tend to be pretty independent....wen i want a pet i want to nurture it and with dogs u get rewarded with love lol...cats never really seem to liek me anyways

Dogs are more animalistic...any punk can walk in a room and most dogs will jump on them right off the bat and start lickin their face, gettin all excited and shit. With cats, you gotta earn their respect. Very interesting creatures. Intellectuals don't hate on cats.
If you don't have the dogs respect, then it will walk all over you. My dog never does that. He doesn't need a nasty ass litter box and he doesn't spray piss and shit all over my place either.

Yea...dogs just shit anywhere they can find. A cat actually has its own bathroom, and it considerately buries its traces after its done. cats can also be trained to use the toilet...can a dog do that?

probably if you trained it.. but for real though dogs are a bigger part of society then what cats are.. There are many dogs today that have jobs just like a human would.. for instances guide dogs, police dogs, security dogs, army dogs etc.. Cats arent as cleaver as people believe they are, they just have a cunning instinct.. where dogs have the ability and skills to be trained in various ways.

Cats are actually more clever than people believe, they just see themselves as top shit and have a lot of respect for themselves. They're still down with people and everything, they're just not willing to be used as slaves. Like I said, more humanistic. I still love dogs, I just think cats are more interesting creatures when it comes down to it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2008, 06:37:08 PM »
Yea...dogs just shit anywhere they can find. A cat actually has its own bathroom, and it considerately buries its traces after its done. cats can also be trained to use the toilet...can a dog do that? How can anyone call a cat nasty when praising a dog? Cats are WAY cleaner than dogs...WAY.

Cats=humanistic
Dogs=animalstic

I love dogs, but cats are just cooler and more interesting creatures.
Dogs can be just as clean as cats, it depends on what breed you pick. I've had a dog for 10 years and it has never taken a shit or pissed in my house once. I don't need a litter box that stinks up my house. I got friends with cats, and it will spray piss and shit all over her house. All it does is come home to eat and sleep. Other than that, it has no loyalty to her. My dog is like a homie to me.

If that is humanistic, then they would make pretty shitty humans. Let's be honest: dogs and cats are both animalistic, but dogs are loyal. They're not considered man's best friend for nothing.

Dogs can never be as clean as cats. Cats naturally bathe themselves daily, their fur is much softer and cleaner than a dogs fur, their face isn't fulla' snot, they don't drool, their breath doesn't stink. Cats are just WAY more civilized than dogs. Also, litter boxes don't stink up your house. a.)cats bury their waste b.)litter deodorizes any smell. There's no way around it. Your friends cat is retarded if it pissed all over the house. I've never heard of a cat doing that...and if it only comes home to eat and sleep, then that's a fucking street cat that gets no love from its owner. Domesticated Cats aren't even meant to be left out on the streets to begin with...A dog does have many advantages over a cat, but a cat is still much closer to a human in its ways and emotions than a dog will ever be.
A lot of dogs clean themselves, don't drool, and don't have bad breath. It depends on the breed.

And you keep trying to call cats human, but they're more like animals than anything. The other dude said it well: dogs rescue people, watch sheep/cattle, work with police, the army, etc......you know, HUMAN jobs.

Cats do whatever they want and are driven by instinct....like animals.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2008, 07:00:24 PM »
Those cat pics are hilarious.

But lets be real here:  Dogs>>>>>>>>>>Cats.

fuckin cats...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2008, 12:03:51 AM »
Yea...dogs just shit anywhere they can find. A cat actually has its own bathroom, and it considerately buries its traces after its done. cats can also be trained to use the toilet...can a dog do that? How can anyone call a cat nasty when praising a dog? Cats are WAY cleaner than dogs...WAY.

Cats=humanistic
Dogs=animalstic

I love dogs, but cats are just cooler and more interesting creatures.
Dogs can be just as clean as cats, it depends on what breed you pick. I've had a dog for 10 years and it has never taken a shit or pissed in my house once. I don't need a litter box that stinks up my house. I got friends with cats, and it will spray piss and shit all over her house. All it does is come home to eat and sleep. Other than that, it has no loyalty to her. My dog is like a homie to me.

If that is humanistic, then they would make pretty shitty humans. Let's be honest: dogs and cats are both animalistic, but dogs are loyal. They're not considered man's best friend for nothing.

Dogs can never be as clean as cats. Cats naturally bathe themselves daily, their fur is much softer and cleaner than a dogs fur, their face isn't fulla' snot, they don't drool, their breath doesn't stink. Cats are just WAY more civilized than dogs. Also, litter boxes don't stink up your house. a.)cats bury their waste b.)litter deodorizes any smell. There's no way around it. Your friends cat is retarded if it pissed all over the house. I've never heard of a cat doing that...and if it only comes home to eat and sleep, then that's a fucking street cat that gets no love from its owner. Domesticated Cats aren't even meant to be left out on the streets to begin with...A dog does have many advantages over a cat, but a cat is still much closer to a human in its ways and emotions than a dog will ever be.
A lot of dogs clean themselves, don't drool, and don't have bad breath. It depends on the breed.

And you keep trying to call cats human, but they're more like animals than anything. The other dude said it well: dogs rescue people, watch sheep/cattle, work with police, the army, etc......you know, HUMAN jobs.

Cats do whatever they want and are driven by instinct....like animals.

Cats don't do those things cuz they CANT. Look at their size. And even if they were big enough, they're way too smart to serve humans. Would you serve another human? Would you be a police assistant if you were commanded to? Would you sit if you were told to? Dogs are simple-minded. No sophistication. For example, cats know how to sit on command, but you usually wont catch them doing it unless there's a reason. Hell, there have been cats out there who have been taught how to speak words! Cats look at themselves as top shit, though, so they don't just bend over for people. Everything you described is pretty much exactly why cats are more like humans.

Cats are driven by what they feel and analyze. Dogs rarely analyze shit. THEY are the ones driven by instict. if you start jumping around in a room and a dog is in there, he'll start jumping around too. At least if you're gunna stick up for dogs, use the right arguments...PeACe

Sparegeez

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2008, 12:06:08 AM »
When I was a kid I thought all cats were females and all dogs were males. Cool huh?

SGV

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2008, 12:50:06 AM »
Dogs are very humanistic. I'll have to upload some flicks of my dogs. I can speak from experience. I've had dogs my entire life. All my dogs have been very alert. Hell, my dogs sleep like humans. My dog Steve, he's a Jack Russell/Chihuahua mix, will push the covers up and get underneath them to sleep without any help. He learned that on his own. He does the same on the couch with the pillows. His sister Minnie will jump in my bed with him every morning and stay asleep until I wake up. My dog Tiny, he's a Beagle/Dachshund mix, sun bathes for real. LOL. Dude is like a human, gets mad grumpy when you bother him while he's sleeping. I've never seen a dog do that. He will also look directly into a camera whenever you tell him to. Shit is funny. I got plenty more explanations as to why Dogs are humanistic, moreso than any cat that I've ever seen.

Dogs don't just go around shitting everywhere if they're trained. I can take Tiny out in the car the entire day and the dude won't shit or piss until we let him out. Same goes for my brothers dog Riva. She's a Chow. Very smart. In one day being at my house. She learned how to open our backyard gate. She sat in front of our house until we came back. Cats don't do that. My girl has a big Lab at her house. This Dog is something else. He knows how to open their sliding door.

I hate cats. They do smell for real. You always know when someone owns a cat. They have a certain stench and it's gross to me. Plus, they're not loyal at all. Cats just roam around. Dogs stick by you. A Dog knows how you're feeling. When you're being threatened they know. When you're upset they know. When you're happy they know.

I just can't see how anyone can like a cat more than a dog.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2008, 12:26:40 PM »
Dogs are very humanistic. I'll have to upload some flicks of my dogs. I can speak from experience. I've had dogs my entire life. All my dogs have been very alert. Hell, my dogs sleep like humans. My dog Steve, he's a Jack Russell/Chihuahua mix, will push the covers up and get underneath them to sleep without any help. He learned that on his own. He does the same on the couch with the pillows. His sister Minnie will jump in my bed with him every morning and stay asleep until I wake up. My dog Tiny, he's a Beagle/Dachshund mix, sun bathes for real. LOL. Dude is like a human, gets mad grumpy when you bother him while he's sleeping. I've never seen a dog do that. He will also look directly into a camera whenever you tell him to. Shit is funny. I got plenty more explanations as to why Dogs are humanistic, moreso than any cat that I've ever seen.

Dogs don't just go around shitting everywhere if they're trained. I can take Tiny out in the car the entire day and the dude won't shit or piss until we let him out. Same goes for my brothers dog Riva. She's a Chow. Very smart. In one day being at my house. She learned how to open our backyard gate. She sat in front of our house until we came back. Cats don't do that. My girl has a big Lab at her house. This Dog is something else. He knows how to open their sliding door.

I hate cats. They do smell for real. You always know when someone owns a cat. They have a certain stench and it's gross to me. Plus, they're not loyal at all. Cats just roam around. Dogs stick by you. A Dog knows how you're feeling. When you're being threatened they know. When you're upset they know. When you're happy they know.

I just can't see how anyone can like a cat more than a dog.

Again...it's obvious to me that you've never owned a cat or been around a cat that had love for you. You're just going based off of the common misconception about cats. Like I said, I love both animals, but the cat family is much more interesting. Have you seen a dog figure out how to open a window to get out of a car? Do dogs come to you and ask for their breakfast or do they let you know that they want some fresh water? Have you ever seen a dog patiently waiting by a door and calling to come in? Cats don't have to be trained to not piss and shit everywhere, they do it NATURALLY. And how can ANYONE say Cats smell more than dogs? A clean house cat smells like fabric softener. I have a dog, and he smells even after we bathe/groom him. That goes for every dog I've owned... I've owned both animals, you haven't. Same with Sikotic. Every argument ya'll come up with is based off of the common misconception about cats. There's a reason why they say "cool cat" and not "cool dog"...Cats are just way more composed than dogs, and they just come off as way more humanistic. As far as intelligence goes, a cats visual memory is comparable to a monkeys. Studies have also found that they have a much sharper memory than dogs, recalling certain information even longer than monkeys and orangutans. If you hate a cat, then a cat's never had love for you, and you're not speaking based off of experience, like I am. A cat sticks around and can be very loyal...they just don't like to be peoples bitch. More like a....that's right...HUMAN. Get back to me when you have a cat wake you up every morning by purring in your face for some love and attention...PeACe

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2008, 02:48:10 PM »
When I was a kid I thought all cats were females and all dogs were males. Cool huh?
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2008, 03:01:04 PM »
Cats don't do those things cuz they CANT.
I stopped reading right there  ;D

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2008, 03:06:01 PM »
I've owned both animals, you haven't. Same with Sikotic. Every argument ya'll come up with is based off of the common misconception about cats.
Ehhhh, wrong. I have owned cats. I got rid of them because they're either disgusting or they've attacked other family members, but I did own a few.

THA SAUCE HOUSE