Author Topic: LMAO, some guys avatar on another forum.  (Read 1063 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: LMAO, some guys avatar on another forum.
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2008, 03:08:59 PM »
I've owned both animals, you haven't. Same with Sikotic. Every argument ya'll come up with is based off of the common misconception about cats.
Ehhhh, wrong. I have owned cats. I got rid of them because they're either disgusting or they've attacked other family members, but I did own a few.
LMFAO!!

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2008, 03:13:43 PM »
Get to fuck with all that humanistic shit because your pets don't give a fuck about you, they just like an easy life.

SGV

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2008, 03:26:29 PM »

Again...it's obvious to me that you've never owned a cat or been around a cat that had love for you. You're just going based off of the common misconception about cats.

As usual, wrong. I had a cat and a dog at the same time. I got rid of the cat because it was nowhere near as trained as my dog was. The cat made the house smell, bad.

Like I said, I love both animals, but the cat family is much more interesting. Have you seen a dog figure out how to open a window to get out of a car? Do dogs come to you and ask for their breakfast or do they let you know that they want some fresh water? Have you ever seen a dog patiently waiting by a door and calling to come in?

Yes, I have to lock my windows so that my dogs don't open them while I'm driving. All my dogs let me know when they want to get into bed. They all let me know when they want to go out to the bathroom. My dog Tiny will scratch the door to let me know he wants to go into the front yard to sun bathe and he'll scratch the door to let me know when he wants back in. You've obviously never a had a smart dog.

Cats don't have to be trained to not piss and shit everywhere, they do it NATURALLY. And how can ANYONE say Cats smell more than dogs? A clean house cat smells like fabric softener. I have a dog, and he smells even after we bathe/groom him. That goes for every dog I've owned... I've owned both animals, you haven't.

So you're telling me a cat won't piss or shit in the house if you don't have a litter box for them? They naturally know that the house is not where they do that stuff? LOL. Sure. I've had dogs my whole life, my house never smells. And, like I said, I've owned both animals. You, as always, are wrong.

Same with Sikotic. Every argument ya'll come up with is based off of the common misconception about cats. There's a reason why they say "cool cat" and not "cool dog"...Cats are just way more composed than dogs, and they just come off as way more humanistic. As far as intelligence goes, a cats visual memory is comparable to a monkeys. Studies have also found that they have a much sharper memory than dogs, recalling certain information even longer than monkeys and orangutans. If you hate a cat, then a cat's never had love for you, and you're not speaking based off of experience, like I am. A cat sticks around and can be very loyal...they just don't like to be peoples bitch. More like a....that's right...HUMAN. Get back to me when you have a cat wake you up every morning by purring in your face for some love and attention...PeACe

There's a reason my homies are called my Dogs and not my Cats. Dogs are a mans best friend. Cats aren't for a reason.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2008, 05:12:30 PM »
Some dogs can learn over 300 commands in multiple languages.  You tell a cat to fetch and it will lick its balls and stare at you.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2008, 06:58:52 PM »
i found it amazin at the shit you guys find funny.

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2008, 07:42:10 PM »
Like I said, I love both animals, but the cat family is much more interesting. Have you seen a dog figure out how to open a window to get out of a car? Do dogs come to you and ask for their breakfast or do they let you know that they want some fresh water? Have you ever seen a dog patiently waiting by a door and calling to come in?
My dog can do all those, bro. Can a cat sit, roll over, jump, stay, play dead, and meow on command?

Nah, all it can do is eat, shit, and scratch up a couch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2008, 03:26:49 AM »
lmao how this topic has become a heated debate on Cats Vs Dogs.

Elevz

« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2008, 04:41:11 AM »
Neither my dog, nor my cat knows how to open a window of a car. They're not allowed to go beyond the trunk anyway; who wants hairs all over the place?

Both my dog and my cat will let me know when they find it time for some food. The difference is, my cat does it in a disrespectful  and whinging manner, while my dog simply draws my attention to it. Cat can learn from such a diplomatic attitude.

Both my dog and my cat wait by the door when they want in. The cat puts on a whinging offensive once again, while my dog just once again draws the attention to him. No unneccessary barking, always diplomatic. He simply puts on that look whenever he wants to come in. He knows I understand.
Cat doesn't even know what he wants. He can sit by the door, begging to be let in, and when the door opens he'll run off because he's changed his mind. He changes his mind all the time. Whenever he's inside, he wants to go outside, only to beg to be let in again. Dog's nothing like that. Dog knows what he wants.

I've seen plenty of cats who litter the house; luckily mine doesn't. Some cats shit in corners, some piss all over the place. To say that they don't require training is bullshit. Cats don't naturally live in houses.

I agree with you on one thing NIK; cats are definately cleaner than dogs. Dogs often smell, while smelly cats are rare. Cats are like housewives who have nothing better to do, so they clean themselves all day. Dogs just hang around and enjoy themselves; they don't really care about extra cleaning. Why should they, when they don't know a damn thing about germs and diseases?

The difference between dogs and cats is very clear though. Dogs are loyal for the sake of their own enjoyment (pretty much like human relations), while cats are too short sightened to care about anything other than the direct fulfillment of their needs. Cats are antisocial.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2008, 04:58:02 AM »
Cats just have their own minds, that´s why they can´t be trained to get the paper, sit, come and bark. That makes them so special to a lot of people cause they are royal animals, for a domesticated animal they still decide when they want to be around a human and not the other way around. A dog is happy about the company of humans and a loyal animal.

I like both animals but cats are my favorite.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2008, 02:58:37 PM »
I've owned both animals, you haven't. Same with Sikotic. Every argument ya'll come up with is based off of the common misconception about cats.
Ehhhh, wrong. I have owned cats. I got rid of them because they're either disgusting or they've attacked other family members, but I did own a few.

Your cats suck.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2008, 03:03:17 PM »
Get to fuck with all that humanistic shit because your pets don't give a fuck about you, they just like an easy life.

Wrong...there are lots of loving pets out there. Cats are especially known for being caring and compassionate. Many hospitals actually own cats specifically to show the sick patients (especially the dying ones) compassion and attention. Ever heard of this one?:

http://cat-purrfect.com/cat-behavior/cat-predicts-death

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2008, 03:03:41 PM »
Cats don't do those things cuz they CANT.
I stopped reading right there  ;D

No you didn't.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2008, 03:07:28 PM »

Again...it's obvious to me that you've never owned a cat or been around a cat that had love for you. You're just going based off of the common misconception about cats.

As usual, wrong. I had a cat and a dog at the same time. I got rid of the cat because it was nowhere near as trained as my dog was. The cat made the house smell, bad.

Yes, I have to lock my windows so that my dogs don't open them while I'm driving. All my dogs let me know when they want to get into bed. They all let me know when they want to go out to the bathroom. My dog Tiny will scratch the door to let me know he wants to go into the front yard to sun bathe and he'll scratch the door to let me know when he wants back in. You've obviously never a had a smart dog.

Cats don't have to be trained to not piss and shit everywhere, they do it NATURALLY. And how can ANYONE say Cats smell more than dogs? A clean house cat smells like fabric softener. I have a dog, and he smells even after we bathe/groom him. That goes for every dog I've owned... I've owned both animals, you haven't.

So you're telling me a cat won't piss or shit in the house if you don't have a litter box for them? They naturally know that the house is not where they do that stuff? LOL. Sure. I've had dogs my whole life, my house never smells. And, like I said, I've owned both animals. You, as always, are wrong.

Same with Sikotic. Every argument ya'll come up with is based off of the common misconception about cats. There's a reason why they say "cool cat" and not "cool dog"...Cats are just way more composed than dogs, and they just come off as way more humanistic. As far as intelligence goes, a cats visual memory is comparable to a monkeys. Studies have also found that they have a much sharper memory than dogs, recalling certain information even longer than monkeys and orangutans. If you hate a cat, then a cat's never had love for you, and you're not speaking based off of experience, like I am. A cat sticks around and can be very loyal...they just don't like to be peoples bitch. More like a....that's right...HUMAN. Get back to me when you have a cat wake you up every morning by purring in your face for some love and attention...PeACe

There's a reason my homies are called my Dogs and not my Cats. Dogs are a mans best friend. Cats aren't for a reason.

People use the word "cat" to reference other people all the time. I dunno what kinda cats you and Sikotic owned, but you must not have shown them much love and attention, that's for damn sure. And my dog is very smart, actually. He's just not nearly as savvy and self-sufficient as my girl's cat is...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2008, 03:08:08 PM »
My dog can do all those, bro. Can a cat sit, roll over, jump, stay, play dead, and meow on command?

Nah, all it can do is eat, shit, and scratch up a couch.

Yes, it can...Again, your cat sucked.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2008, 03:10:32 PM »
Neither my dog, nor my cat knows how to open a window of a car. They're not allowed to go beyond the trunk anyway; who wants hairs all over the place?

Both my dog and my cat will let me know when they find it time for some food. The difference is, my cat does it in a disrespectful  and whinging manner, while my dog simply draws my attention to it. Cat can learn from such a diplomatic attitude.

Both my dog and my cat wait by the door when they want in. The cat puts on a whinging offensive once again, while my dog just once again draws the attention to him. No unneccessary barking, always diplomatic. He simply puts on that look whenever he wants to come in. He knows I understand.
Cat doesn't even know what he wants. He can sit by the door, begging to be let in, and when the door opens he'll run off because he's changed his mind. He changes his mind all the time. Whenever he's inside, he wants to go outside, only to beg to be let in again. Dog's nothing like that. Dog knows what he wants.

I've seen plenty of cats who litter the house; luckily mine doesn't. Some cats shit in corners, some piss all over the place. To say that they don't require training is bullshit. Cats don't naturally live in houses.

I agree with you on one thing NIK; cats are definately cleaner than dogs. Dogs often smell, while smelly cats are rare. Cats are like housewives who have nothing better to do, so they clean themselves all day. Dogs just hang around and enjoy themselves; they don't really care about extra cleaning. Why should they, when they don't know a damn thing about germs and diseases?

The difference between dogs and cats is very clear though. Dogs are loyal for the sake of their own enjoyment (pretty much like human relations), while cats are too short sightened to care about anything other than the direct fulfillment of their needs. Cats are antisocial.

Is your cat female by any chance? Just like humans, many female cats can be bitches. Ever seen a friendly/playfully vicious male cat? Nothing like you described.