Author Topic: LMAO, some guys avatar on another forum.  (Read 1031 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: LMAO, some guys avatar on another forum.
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2008, 03:14:42 PM »
Cats just have their own minds, that´s why they can´t be trained to get the paper, sit, come and bark. That makes them so special to a lot of people cause they are royal animals, for a domesticated animal they still decide when they want to be around a human and not the other way around. A dog is happy about the company of humans and a loyal animal.

I like both animals but cats are my favorite.

Yup...You can train cats to do things (use the toilet, speak, etc), just not to serve you. cats will do things on command only if you give them a reason to. That's why you can never connect with a cat unless you pay it attention. If you see it as just some cat around the house, then it will never respect you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2008, 03:19:19 PM »
Some dogs can learn over 300 commands in multiple languages.  You tell a cat to fetch and it will lick its balls and stare at you.

Some cats can learn to speak over 30 words. you tell a cat to fetch, and he'll look at you like "you fetch that shit, homie".

SGV

« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2008, 09:52:42 PM »

People use the word "cat" to reference other people all the time. I dunno what kinda cats you and Sikotic owned, but you must not have shown them much love and attention, that's for damn sure. And my dog is very smart, actually. He's just not nearly as savvy and self-sufficient as my girl's cat is...PeACe

Yeah, they reference general people. "That cat's cool." "What's that cat's name?" But when you're talking about someone close to you, that's your dog. I showed the cat a lot of a attention. It didn't really show any love back. My dog did though. When the cat died, I didn't care. When my dog died, I was sad than a mutha...

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2008, 09:55:37 PM »
elior will bitch and argue his point about everything, god i wonder how his dad felt trying to convince him a pony for hanukkah wasnt a grand idea.

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2008, 10:29:56 PM »
Like I said, I love both animals, but the cat family is much more interesting. Have you seen a dog figure out how to open a window to get out of a car? Do dogs come to you and ask for their breakfast or do they let you know that they want some fresh water? Have you ever seen a dog patiently waiting by a door and calling to come in?
My dog can do all those, bro. Can a cat sit, roll over, jump, stay, play dead, and meow on command?

Nah, all it can do is eat, shit, and scratch up a couch.

Yes, it can...Again, your cat sucked.
And I hope someone ran the son of a bitch over.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2008, 08:48:31 AM »
Some dogs can learn over 300 commands in multiple languages.  You tell a cat to fetch and it will lick its balls and stare at you.

Some cats can learn to speak over 30 words. you tell a cat to fetch, and he'll look at you like "you fetch that shit, homie".

ok...

Elevz

« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2008, 09:46:10 AM »
Neither my dog, nor my cat knows how to open a window of a car. They're not allowed to go beyond the trunk anyway; who wants hairs all over the place?

Both my dog and my cat will let me know when they find it time for some food. The difference is, my cat does it in a disrespectful  and whinging manner, while my dog simply draws my attention to it. Cat can learn from such a diplomatic attitude.

Both my dog and my cat wait by the door when they want in. The cat puts on a whinging offensive once again, while my dog just once again draws the attention to him. No unneccessary barking, always diplomatic. He simply puts on that look whenever he wants to come in. He knows I understand.
Cat doesn't even know what he wants. He can sit by the door, begging to be let in, and when the door opens he'll run off because he's changed his mind. He changes his mind all the time. Whenever he's inside, he wants to go outside, only to beg to be let in again. Dog's nothing like that. Dog knows what he wants.

I've seen plenty of cats who litter the house; luckily mine doesn't. Some cats shit in corners, some piss all over the place. To say that they don't require training is bullshit. Cats don't naturally live in houses.

I agree with you on one thing NIK; cats are definately cleaner than dogs. Dogs often smell, while smelly cats are rare. Cats are like housewives who have nothing better to do, so they clean themselves all day. Dogs just hang around and enjoy themselves; they don't really care about extra cleaning. Why should they, when they don't know a damn thing about germs and diseases?

The difference between dogs and cats is very clear though. Dogs are loyal for the sake of their own enjoyment (pretty much like human relations), while cats are too short sightened to care about anything other than the direct fulfillment of their needs. Cats are antisocial.

Is your cat female by any chance? Just like humans, many female cats can be bitches. Ever seen a friendly/playfully vicious male cat? Nothing like you described.

Actually, yes, my cat is female. lol. You win.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2008, 12:45:46 PM »

People use the word "cat" to reference other people all the time. I dunno what kinda cats you and Sikotic owned, but you must not have shown them much love and attention, that's for damn sure. And my dog is very smart, actually. He's just not nearly as savvy and self-sufficient as my girl's cat is...PeACe

Yeah, they reference general people. "That cat's cool." "What's that cat's name?" But when you're talking about someone close to you, that's your dog. I showed the cat a lot of a attention. It didn't really show any love back. My dog did though. When the cat died, I didn't care. When my dog died, I was sad than a mutha...

You gotta be cool to be a cat...a dog can also be anyone. You never heard people sayin shit like, "fuck you, dogg" or "quit bein' bitch, dogg"?

I love both cats and dogs, so I call my homies both.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2008, 12:47:31 PM »
elior will bitch and argue his point about everything, god i wonder how his dad felt trying to convince him a pony for hanukkah wasnt a grand idea.

Your joke failed, banana boy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2008, 12:47:51 PM »
Like I said, I love both animals, but the cat family is much more interesting. Have you seen a dog figure out how to open a window to get out of a car? Do dogs come to you and ask for their breakfast or do they let you know that they want some fresh water? Have you ever seen a dog patiently waiting by a door and calling to come in?
My dog can do all those, bro. Can a cat sit, roll over, jump, stay, play dead, and meow on command?

Nah, all it can do is eat, shit, and scratch up a couch.

Yes, it can...Again, your cat sucked.
And I hope someone ran the son of a bitch over.

LOL!