Author Topic: Ron Paul just stoled my money  (Read 343 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Ron Paul just stoled my money
« on: January 07, 2008, 10:07:50 AM »
Almost... I was going to donate my money, but then I realized that he didn't want to win, so I gave it to Obama instead.

Ron Paul has only raised about 2million less that John Edwards, but Edwards is going for broke where as Paul is going for... well, I have no idea. Paul should have focued on NH, and he would have won in the state that gave birth to Ronald Reagan. They love Libertarians, they would love Ron Paul. But Paul is not campaigning, his not visiting all the cities, his not putting out all the ads needed to win. Paul has the money, he does not have the drive.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Ron Paul just stoled my money
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 02:03:10 PM »
I don't even need to create a new post. ;D
Don't be stupid. He released 2 TV commercials in the past week. Have you seen his appearance on Bill Mayer? Paul draws great bipartisan support. Now personally I think he can run his campaign better, but just because one thinks that way, doesn't make the candidate a con man.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 02:04:43 PM »
lol @ stoled... what a retard
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 02:25:42 PM »
Almost... I was going to donate my money, but then I realized that he didn't want to win, so I gave it to Obama instead.

Ron Paul has only raised about 2million less that John Edwards, but Edwards is going for broke where as Paul is going for... well, I have no idea. Paul should have focued on NH, and he would have won in the state that gave birth to Ronald Reagan. They love Libertarians, they would love Ron Paul. But Paul is not campaigning, his not visiting all the cities, his not putting out all the ads needed to win. Paul has the money, he does not have the drive.
You still haven't explained how Paul stole from you. Did he run up in your house?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 02:35:54 PM »
Don't be stupid. He released 2 TV commercials in the past week. Have you seen his appearance on Bill Mayer? Paul draws great bipartisan support. Now personally I think he can run his campaign better, but just because one thinks that way, doesn't make the candidate a con man.

he is not even trying... going from city to city. NH should be his, it's the Live Free or Die state, there is no way in hell he wins off two commercials, John Edwards is about the same in money and he went balls out in Iowa. Paul should have been doing to same in NH. NH would take to him over Huckabee, and Romney, and he'd truly keep McCain down. The other Republicans should be skipping NH, and saying I'll try another state. But Paul dropped the ball, he wouldn't even win his home state of Texas. Ron Paul has a Dennis Kucinich chance in hell of winning, and he stole all your money. He ain't spending it, his keeping it, and that will pay his kids college loans.

I said he almost stole my money, but I gave it to Obama instead.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 03:23:03 PM »

he is not even trying... going from city to city. NH should be his, it's the Live Free or Die state, there is no way in hell he wins off two commercials, John Edwards is about the same in money and he went balls out in Iowa. Paul should have been doing to same in NH. NH would take to him over Huckabee, and Romney, and he'd truly keep McCain down. The other Republicans should be skipping NH, and saying I'll try another state. But Paul dropped the ball, he wouldn't even win his home state of Texas. Ron Paul has a Dennis Kucinich chance in hell of winning, and he stole all your money. He ain't spending it, his keeping it, and that will pay his kids college loans.

I said he almost stole my money, but I gave it to Obama instead.
You did not say he almost stole your money, you said he stole your money (actually you said he stoled you money).

All TV ads, all aired in New Hampshire
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XtI3RnZvV0I
http://youtube.com/watch?v=k0_ZCEc9bi8
http://youtube.com/watch?v=30yxHqSUva8
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4AmY-fW3gdc
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ENfMexgorp4
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WWes9BP5va8
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2T-iJKwskH4

And radio ads aired in New Hampshire
http://youtube.com/watch?v=olMKgj4tiJI
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZU614yBacV4
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tq_HDValyCs
http://youtube.com/watch?v=sG0oFRGwZEA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=olMKgj4tiJI
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VkPUeFtLrPM

So how credible are you, a man who lives in California & supports Obama, in saying Ron Paul isn't spending enough money in New Hampshire? Is 7 TV ads and 6 radio ads enough for you? And John Edwards is putting in so much money, but he is banking on winning and having more supporters give him more money. Ron Paul got most his money in the late/mid part of the 4th quarter of 2007. It takes time to put together ads and promotions. Paul is guaranteed to have advertisement money all the way through Super Tuesday. John Edwards is spending all his money cause he knows he won't have enough through Super Tuesday and is hoping he can gain enough support for people to donate more money to him. He is taking a huge risk.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 04:03:22 PM »
He is campaigning hard in NH and it looks like Ron Paul owns a real estate company up there. There is alot of signs. I am actually a precinct captain for the Paul campaign.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 05:13:21 PM »

lol @ this entire post. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 05:23:38 PM »

So how credible are you, a man who lives in California & supports Obama, in saying Ron Paul isn't spending enough money in New Hampshire? Is 7 TV ads and 6 radio ads enough for you? And John Edwards is putting in so much money, but he is banking on winning and having more supporters give him more money. Ron Paul got most his money in the late/mid part of the 4th quarter of 2007. It takes time to put together ads and promotions. Paul is guaranteed to have advertisement money all the way through Super Tuesday. John Edwards is spending all his money cause he knows he won't have enough through Super Tuesday and is hoping he can gain enough support for people to donate more money to him. He is taking a huge risk.

Actually I live in Minnesota right now. And of course that's next to Iowa, and there has been some campaigners here. It's like they are in Iowa so they stop here for a day and have a speech in Minneapolis, or a fundraiser in St. Paul. I have heard from all the top tier candidates but no Ron Paul. Ron Paul has spend less than 50% of what his raising, the lowest of any candidate. John Edwards is running 3rd in NH, and he has a 36hr straight stratigy. Paul is not doing any of this. His laying back and hoping to get a deligate here and there... well Huckabee and Romney are actually getting all the attention.

If I truly wanted to slam Paul, I'd post his racist articles, but instead I decided to mention that his been outspend and out campaigned by John McCain even though he has WAY more in his campaign bank. Paul's only hope is to wait until Florida where Rudy is waiting, and their is doubt he'll carry Texas. Paul is going to lose. His the Dennis Kucinich of the Republicans, he ain't going to win, the extremist like him but honestly if he was president we'd be fucked.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 11:36:16 AM »
Ffs Obama is a neocon he does belong to the CFR and Ron Paul has written no racist articles. You are referring to comments which were made by a staff member who was forced to resign after that. Critical thinking amigo! if Ron Paul was actually a racist, then Fox News, the Fox News who barred a top tier candidate from their debate, would have been all over this. They have no ammunition against Ron Paul which is why instead they come out with bullshit simplistic propaganda like oh you think Ron Paul cares about black people when voted against federal funding for the aftermath of the katrina disaster. In fact he voted against federal funding because it would be swallowed up by the beaurocracy. It's not like there are no precedents set for his fears of that scenario, anyone remember where all those billions pledged to Iraq disappeared to? no? it seems the politicians can't either and that is the point!.

By the way referring to what you said about Ron Paul on the other thread mocking him being described as a top tier candidate his opinion ratings are witnessing a strong consistent climb, he was voted 5th in iowa, he is tied third with guliani in new hampshire and las vegas money is being staked heavily on Ron Paul.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 02:07:22 PM by virtuoso »

Outlaw Immortal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 05:15:08 PM »
Ffs Obama is a neocon he does belong to the CFR and Ron Paul has written no racist articles. You are referring to comments which were made by a staff member who was forced to resign after that. Critical thinking amigo! if Ron Paul was actually a racist, then Fox News, the Fox News who barred a top tier candidate from their debate, would have been all over this. They have no ammunition against Ron Paul which is why instead they come out with bullshit simplistic propaganda like oh you think Ron Paul cares about black people when voted against federal funding for the aftermath of the katrina disaster. In fact he voted against federal funding because it would be swallowed up by the beaurocracy. It's not like there are no precedents set for his fears of that scenario, anyone remember where all those billions pledged to Iraq disappeared to? no? it seems the politicians can't either and that is the point!.

By the way referring to what you said about Ron Paul on the other thread mocking him being described as a top tier candidate his opinion ratings are witnessing a strong consistent climb, he was voted 5th in iowa, he is tied third with guliani in new hampshire and las vegas money is being staked heavily on Ron Paul.

man, i thought you were smarter than that honestly, you think ron paul isn't racist? He was the only congressman  to vote against the 1964 civil rights act, which meant he agreed 'blacks were 3/5 of a human being' from the constitution.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 05:24:25 PM »
Obama's the truth- good move. I would love to see Ron Paul get in there as much as the next person, but in the (fairly likely) event that he doesn't get anywhere, Obama is the best and it's Edwards after that. Hillary's no good for us, and fuck that coon McCain on the (R) side of things.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 05:48:01 PM »

You are confusing 2 seperate issues, the supreme court ruled that black people were sub human. This is clearly disgusting and ridiculous however Ron Paul never endorsed this ruling either directly or indirectly what he was against was yet more new laws brought in by an ever expanding government. Furthermore he also had deep misgivings about affirmative action. If you look around on google you will needless to say find an article which was published by a white supremacist group and the words in the article by the many sites who have ran with this "expose ron paul" have attributed these words to Ron Paul. However if you dig a little deeper into this, then you will find out it was a member of Ron Paul's staff who wrote the article and was then promptly sacked. Going back to the point you made, Ron Paul was fearful that race laws would be used to supress free speech and reduce civil liberties. If you really think that the same criminals in power want to introduce hate crime laws in order to suddenly protect people, then I have a mirage I would like to sell you.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2008, 11:13:58 PM »
Paul wrote of his opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964:

It "not only violated the Constitution and reduced individual liberty; it also failed to achieve its stated goals of promoting racial harmony and a color-blind society. Federal bureaucrats and judges cannot read minds to see if actions are motivated by racism. Therefore, the only way the federal government could ensure an employer was not violating the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was to ensure that the racial composition of a business's workforce matched the racial composition of a bureaucrat or judge's defined body of potential employees. Thus, bureaucrats began forcing employers to hire by racial quota. Racial quotas have not contributed to racial harmony or advanced the goal of a color-blind society. Instead, these quotas encouraged racial balkanization, and fostered racial strife

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 08:14:28 PM »
Paul wrote of his opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964:

It "not only violated the Constitution and reduced individual liberty; it also failed to achieve its stated goals of promoting racial harmony and a color-blind society. Federal bureaucrats and judges cannot read minds to see if actions are motivated by racism. Therefore, the only way the federal government could ensure an employer was not violating the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was to ensure that the racial composition of a business's workforce matched the racial composition of a bureaucrat or judge's defined body of potential employees. Thus, bureaucrats began forcing employers to hire by racial quota. Racial quotas have not contributed to racial harmony or advanced the goal of a color-blind society. Instead, these quotas encouraged racial balkanization, and fostered racial strife

please, anyone trying to say we need to be color blind in 1964 don't know shit about racism. Why do minorities talk about it everyday, because we live it. In 2008 the topic is still in effect, look at the Brady Effect that happened to Obama in NH. Ron Paul only wrote that to mask his true self. His name was all over those racist documents, Ron Paul is a false hope that is robbing you of your money.