Author Topic: New Interview With Kurupt At XXLMag.com  (Read 1864 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
New Interview With Kurupt At XXLMag.com
« on: January 07, 2008, 10:46:26 AM »
Check out my new interview with Kurupt over at XXLMag.com

Link: http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=18126

Be sure to drop feedback in the comments section under the interview!

Thanks...

Styles
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

EFFeX

Re: New Interview With Kurupt At XXLMag.com
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 10:48:52 AM »
Props homie, always lookin' out for some new Kurupt info...

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 10:51:50 AM »
props on this one styles! good shit like always!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 10:54:47 AM »
I understand that you also have one last announcement for us?
I do. Me and DJ Quik have an album coming out in ’08 and it’s going to be off the chain. Quik is doing this album with Terrace and he’s going to fly this fuckin’ record out!

This is different from the solo album with the mystery producer that you spoke of?
Yes. You will hear our first collaboration with the record that DJ Quik made for Tha Dogg Pound on 100 Wayz. That song is Tha Dogg Pound featuring DJ Quik and Devin The Dude and it’s off the hook. Quik also did a record for Snoop’s album that’s crazy. It’s a new era in the West. You’ve got the Snoop album, The Dogg Pound album, the Kurupt solo album, the Kurupt and DJ Quik album and then you’ve got Ice Cube’s album that’s going to be ferocious on these bitches! Then we’ve got the new generation and the fire they are bringing. Glasses Malone is on fire right now! I sat down and spoke to Dr. Dre about Bishop Lamont. What Dr. Dre is doing with this guy right now is on a whole different level. Then the icing on the cake is Detox. The West Coast has learned our lessons from the past, but most importantly, we’re here to put out this good music.

^^If the above holds True, then This Year will be Awesome..Please Lord Make This Happen,
I promise to go to Church more often than just Sunday!!

Even the Cali Iz Active album?
Cali Iz Active had no Daz production on it. No Soopafly production. We more or less let everybody else produce on it. Cali Iz Active was a Dogg Pound album, but 100 Wayz is what I call a true one because we have Daz and Soopafly overseeing all of the production.
..Aiight......Soopafly is Dope!!!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 10:58:35 AM by Mackin4Life »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 10:58:29 AM »
WOW! Awesome interview Styles! Props homie!

Got me all excited and shit lol.......

Do you have any word on a solo Kurupt album?
I do. The big thing about the album is, who is putting it out? I’m not going to say who it is at this time, but just know that it’s fuckin’ spectacular. It’s called The History Of Violence and the big surprise is going to be who’s putting it out. The person who’s putting it out is a producer, also with another producer, who will be doing the bulk of the album. This producer here, the world loves. It’s not Dr. Dre and it’s not Snoop. That’s the big twist.

Damn who do you guys think it will be putting out that solo Kurupt album?

And the new Dogg Pound album with Daz's product, Supafly, DJ Quik, etc, etc. Gonna be a banger!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 10:58:47 AM »

I understand that you also have one last announcement for us?
I do. Me and DJ Quik have an album coming out in ’08 and it’s going to be off the chain. Quik is doing this album with Terrace and he’s going to fly this fuckin’ record out!

This is different from the solo album with the mystery producer that you spoke of?
Yes. You will hear our first collaboration with the record that DJ Quik made for Tha Dogg Pound on 100 Wayz. That song is Tha Dogg Pound featuring DJ Quik and Devin The Dude and it’s off the hook. Quik also did a record for Snoop’s album that’s crazy. It’s a new era in the West. You’ve got the Snoop album, The Dogg Pound album, the Kurupt solo album, the Kurupt and DJ Quik album and then you’ve got Ice Cube’s album that’s going to be ferocious on these bitches! Then we’ve got the new generation and the fire they are bringing. Glasses Malone is on fire right now! I sat down and spoke to Dr. Dre about Bishop Lamont. What Dr. Dre is doing with this guy right now is on a whole different level. Then the icing on the cake is Detox. The West Coast has learned our lessons from the past, but most importantly, we’re here to put out this good music.

^^If the above holds True, then This Year will be Awesome..Please Lord Make This Happen,
I promise to go to Church more often than just Sunday!!

LMAO..... You've seen the light like John Belushi in The Blues Brothers.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Young Old Head

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 11:02:58 AM »
sounds fuckin' great...let's see what's really gonna be released tho

Cash Money Blood Gang

k1000

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 11:10:58 AM »
props for that interview. although there aint no word about FredWreck. Could he be that mystery producer ?

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 11:11:38 AM »
Props Styles.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 11:12:38 AM »
dpg is cookin' up big things  8)

destine-2-shine

• 'G'
  • the realest niigga in here
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 11:14:48 AM »
Ima try and not get excited about all this heat coming out. Hopefully it will all see the light of day. I think Kurupt might be fuccing with Bad Boy and diddy when talks about this mystery producer. I dont know who else it could be. You shoulda asked if he has been in the lab with Fred Wreck lately. He needs some new heat to drop.
fucc u and yo mothafuccin momma. and i still be the realest mothafucca in here.

k1000

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 11:16:12 AM »
Even the Cali Iz Active album?
Cali Iz Active had no Daz production on it. No Soopafly production. We more or less let everybody else produce on it. Cali Iz Active was a Dogg Pound album, but 100 Wayz is what I call a true one because we have Daz and Soopafly overseeing all of the production.

CIA had 3 cuts from Soopafly

Okka

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 11:19:12 AM »
Damn, that's really good news. I hope all these projects will come out.

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 11:22:19 AM »
damn nice interview styles. Looking forward into the 2008

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 11:31:45 AM »
props for that interview. although there aint no word about FredWreck. Could he be that mystery producer ?

that would be fucking great  8)