Author Topic: 2 Big Mac for $3  (Read 638 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2 Big Mac for $3
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2008, 07:53:53 PM »
i haven't eaten mcd's since i started my health trip back at the end of august. missed it at first but i don't now. people definately develope fast food addictions,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2008, 09:26:59 PM »
I had 2 for lunch today. Most McD's have it, but not all.
My Future Wife:

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 12:28:11 PM »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2008, 03:11:28 PM »
The only thang I'd eat from there in the chicken nuggets. BUT, BUT they fries. They have the BEST fries out every Fast Food restaurant, period.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2008, 03:16:34 PM »
2 Big macs for 3$ is crazy, really makes me wonder about the quality (I know the price isn´t directly related to the quality cause they just want you as a customer but still.)

I wouldn´t mind 2 Big Macs for 3€ around my way though.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 05:31:08 PM »
I wouldnt eat them shits for free.

I wouldnt eat them shits for free.

So true I had to quote it twice

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 05:36:04 PM »
The only thang I'd eat from there in the chicken nuggets. BUT, BUT they fries. They have the BEST fries out every Fast Food restaurant, period.

yeah i had boycott ging on mcdonalds but the fries i still ate there spectaxcuar when cooked right and salted enoough.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2008, 05:37:19 PM »
after working there in high school i'm permanantly DONE with that place.

Did employees spit in the food and do nasty ass shit like that?

I know a few people that fuck with Jack In the Box food, real vile shit

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2008, 05:56:16 PM »
i fucks with the fries and the mcchicken thats it

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2008, 07:47:45 PM »

I know a few people that fuck with Jack In the Box food, real vile shit
Well, I used to go there...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2008, 07:54:43 PM »
I'll Murder a Spit in my shit muthafucka right now..
 8)

let's head out to McDonalds homie, Laker's  just Smashed on Memphis, I'm Toasted like a Mutha...
and the Munchies is kickin' in..

and the better have that 2 for 3, or I'm Coming out Blastin'

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2008, 07:56:32 PM »
^Word, when my Chargers beat the Colts, Big Macs for every1 :laugh:

Fuck the rest of you guys, I'm dollar millionaire.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 07:58:26 PM by 730 DIPS »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2008, 01:15:04 AM »

i can honestly say that never happened at the store i worked at. the worst thing though is the grill isn't really a grill it's a a table with these clamps that press on the meat for like 30 seconds ........but it doesn't cook them all the way they're still a bit raw , you put them in these queing cabinets (fancy word for hot shelves) and they sit in there for 30 minutes  and continue to "cook".......well they're SUPPOSE to sit there for 30 minutes and you throw them out but no one ever does cuz of waste and $.  that and people always burn themselves on the heating clamps and they got fucking burnt skin that's all up on your onions and tomatoes and pickles and shit.
also you'd think the cheese would be refrigerated right?....lol NOOOPe that shit sits at room temp and gets all hard and shit and stay out for as long as a week or whenever it gets used. i mean it's no wonder people get the squirts after eating there.

the worse thing about all this is that the Corporations says it's OKAY for all this to happen.

i honestly don't have an appetite for that place anymore because i worked there from 16-19 and i just got sick of the smell therefore fucking up the taste too. i mean i'll still fuck with the breakfast cuz i never worked mournings, but on the real here's some tips for ordering at mc donalds

-ask for fresh fries, not out of the vats but out of the BACK fridge.....those shits sit there in a holding bin for HOURS until you firy them and turn GREEEN
- ask for well done meat......even if you like your shit raw or medium rare......that place is dripping with cross contamination you want to burn off all that shit
- ask for fresh cheese out of the fridge.....like i said before that shit just sits out all day getting hard
-if you get a grilled chicken wait the extra 10 minutes to have them cook a fresh batch....not many people buy them so they cook a batch once or twice a day that sits there ALLLL day getting dry and losing all the marinate that's baked into it, don't get gipped
- be nice to the managers there......the regular employees are fuck heads usually , but the managers , even though we got paid good (22.50) it's seriously not enough considering all the fucking stressful shit we had to put up with.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2008, 05:04:20 AM »
^

Not questioning your experience from working there but I find some of it hard to believe. Maybe there are different standards in different countries? Where are you from?

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2008, 10:02:49 AM »

i can honestly say that never happened at the store i worked at. the worst thing though is the grill isn't really a grill it's a a table with these clamps that press on the meat for like 30 seconds ........but it doesn't cook them all the way they're still a bit raw , you put them in these queing cabinets (fancy word for hot shelves) and they sit in there for 30 minutes  and continue to "cook".......well they're SUPPOSE to sit there for 30 minutes and you throw them out but no one ever does cuz of waste and $.  that and people always burn themselves on the heating clamps and they got fucking burnt skin that's all up on your onions and tomatoes and pickles and shit.
also you'd think the cheese would be refrigerated right?....lol NOOOPe that shit sits at room temp and gets all hard and shit and stay out for as long as a week or whenever it gets used. i mean it's no wonder people get the squirts after eating there.

the worse thing about all this is that the Corporations says it's OKAY for all this to happen.

i honestly don't have an appetite for that place anymore because i worked there from 16-19 and i just got sick of the smell therefore fucking up the taste too. i mean i'll still fuck with the breakfast cuz i never worked mournings, but on the real here's some tips for ordering at mc donalds

-ask for fresh fries, not out of the vats but out of the BACK fridge.....those shits sit there in a holding bin for HOURS until you firy them and turn GREEEN
- ask for well done meat......even if you like your shit raw or medium rare......that place is dripping with cross contamination you want to burn off all that shit
- ask for fresh cheese out of the fridge.....like i said before that shit just sits out all day getting hard
-if you get a grilled chicken wait the extra 10 minutes to have them cook a fresh batch....not many people buy them so they cook a batch once or twice a day that sits there ALLLL day getting dry and losing all the marinate that's baked into it, don't get gipped
- be nice to the managers there......the regular employees are fuck heads usually , but the managers , even though we got paid good (22.50) it's seriously not enough considering all the fucking stressful shit we had to put up with.

You still haven't scared me away, so basically it's a typical restaurant.

lol @ asking for fresh cheese...you'll get something else fresh.

For fresh fries I ask for fries no salt :D