Author Topic: More disturbing info about "Ego Trippin" (short news on Nas and Ice Cube too)  (Read 2389 times)

thisoneguy360

Great news about Cube & Nas but Snoop  :-\

Lunatic

DAMN we need that cube & nas collabo :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Teddy Riley on board and mixed by DJ Quik...nuff said!!! shit should be great since they are Both Musical Genius..as far as Snoop singing...shit aint new

D~Nice

DAMN we need that cube & nas collabo :o

Remember Luna, I was saying this for a remix on Cube's album. I think that collabo would be fire. Add Scarface too.

Snoopafly-1986

Teddy Riley on board and mixed by DJ Quik...nuff said!!! shit should be great since they are Both Musical Genius..as far as Snoop singing...shit aint new

Quik is just mixing the album? I would rather him do the beats than this Riley dude Pharell is OK :-\

ToOoOoN!!!

ppl are complaining about snoop's album and it's not even out yet lol  they heard 1 track and ALL of the album sucks lol  ;D and i almost forgot cube and nas? omg! that would be so dope!

Snoopafly-1986

Cube and Nas is the dope news! 8)
Snoop doing an album with singing is not! :-\
One track is enough Sexual Seduction!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New

Quik is just mixing the album? I would rather him do the beats than this Riley dude Pharell is OK :-\

You dont know Teddy Riley? how old are you?

Snoopafly-1986

just turned 21, nah I heard of him but don't know much about him :-\

Snoopafly-1986

I don't care if snoop's singing on this project.  how r u guys not excited?  TEDDY RILEY?  what's not to love?

what's NOT to love is obvious...
since he's already added R&B/New jack swing king Teddy,wak pop ass pharell,why don't he add Vanilla Ice&Hammer?
Fuck it as long he put out some "Eastsidaz"&"Bones OST" type of albums in between his pop albums,I'm cool

thats what Im sayin hes doing for the sales I guess he can do whatever he wants cause hes Snoop but I liked his last album better than the Rhythm and Gangsta

The Predator

Teddy Riley/Neptunes/Rnb/singing Snoop...:P

Bout time Cube and Nas record something savage on a collabo.

wcsoldier

I hope Quik produced some songs at least coz mixing ain't making a HUGE difference (unless you got some very top notch stereo) .. now if by mixing they heard additional production that would be better ..

smegma

I don't know know what to expect of this album... I'm starting to think this album will have like 4-5 good songs. I know DJ Quik will have a major involvement, but I don't think anyone can save a song with Snoop singing on it :-\

just turned 21, nah I heard of him but don't know much about him :-\
[/quote]

He was a member of Guy and a member of Blackstreet. On the production tip he's one of a kind; a legendary producer.

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Yeah, Teddy Riley is a real dope producer, where were you in the 90's? New Jack Swing homie!

I don't know what to expect from Snoop but one thing that I've learned it that he is unexpectable.

IMO it doesn't make sense to say "It's gonna be like..." as each Snoop's album has it's own universe and doesn't sound like the previous one.

Tha Psycho Hustla

snoop´s done.