Author Topic: SOHH: Dre cool with Game again and Game's new album is NOT called LAX!  (Read 1529 times)

messi19

Some pretty reliable rumors coming straight out of The Game's camp and exclusively to SOHH Left Coast right now: Dr. Dre and The Game are cool again and working on the Compton emcee's next album. More details to follow.

According to this inside source, Game's new album will not be called LAX, like it was reported last week, but will instead be called D.O.C: Diary of Compton. A concept album, it'll detail a single day in the life where the controversial emcee is murdered in the end, which may or may not symbolize his retirement. And yes, Dre will be producing songs on this album. Things change every day with this camp (and Game himself), but we'll keep ya updated.

Source: SOHH Blog
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 01:56:42 PM by messi19 »

AnybodyKilla

Re: SOHH: The Games new album NOT called LAX
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 01:55:05 PM »
Sounds interesting, propz!!!

smegma

Re: SOHH: Dre cool with Game again and Game's new album is NOT called LAX!
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 01:57:12 PM »
Let's hope it's true cause it's a wack ass name for an album :P

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 01:58:00 PM »
interesting...well i hope its true. but with The Game u never kno....

~Lucien~

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 01:58:42 PM »
this is some good news...

messi19

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 01:59:10 PM »
Let's hope it's true cause it's a wack ass name for an album :P

Dont really care for the names on albums but yeah it was kinda weird. D.O.C. sound much better
and like it says, its a a concept album. I just hope the album dont sound too much like The Documentary

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 01:59:56 PM »
Some pretty reliable rumors coming straight out of The Game's camp and exclusively to SOHH Left Coast right now: Dr. Dre and The Game are cool again and working on the Compton emcee's next album. More details to follow.

According to this inside source, Game's new album will not be called LAX, like it was reported last week, but will instead be called D.O.C: Diary of Compton. A concept album, it'll detail a single day in the life where the controversial emcee is murdered in the end, which may or may not symbolize his retirement. And yes, Dre will be producing songs on this album. Things change every day with this camp (and Game himself), but we'll keep ya updated.
So he's jacking The DOC's name and jacking Dr. Dre's idea for Detox, and know he claims he is cool with Dre, just like he did right before he got kicked of Aftermath. Game's got talent, but he's so full of shit.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 02:00:26 PM »
d.o.c then lax then d.o.c ,theres gonna be an update tomorrow : game switch his title back to lax  ;D

messi19

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 02:00:41 PM »

Yeah, exactly. Hope its true though. But to be honest i dont care for Dre beats or not, i neva did.
I mean i love Dre and he's my favorite producer of all time and that, but i wanna hear a GAME album, so weather
he's on there or not thats irrelevant to me.

Okka

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 02:03:22 PM »
I really hope Dre is gonna work with Game this time, even though Dre or not i'm still lookin forward to this new album.

messi19

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 02:03:34 PM »

So he's jacking The DOC's name and jacking Dr. Dre's idea for Detox, and know he claims he is cool with Dre, just like he did right before he got kicked of Aftermath. Game's got talent, but he's so full of shit.

The DOC was the first name dude called his new album. The DOC = The diary of Compton..like The DOC = The documentary. Just shortened.
And maybe SOHH just makin shit up what the fuck do u know if he really said this or not. And wasnt one of those leaked tracks from DA produced by Dre?

Yeah Murda was produced by Dre. The situation with Dre happened not to long before the release i think.

messi19

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 02:04:48 PM »
d.o.c then lax then d.o.c ,theres gonna be an update tomorrow : game switch his title back to lax  ;D

LOL. Who knows with Game :laugh:

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2008, 02:12:03 PM »

Yeah, exactly. Hope its true though. But to be honest i dont care for Dre beats or not, i neva did.
I mean i love Dre and he's my favorite producer of all time and that, but i wanna hear a GAME album, so weather
he's on there or not thats irrelevant to me.

You heard a GAME album, his last album. Its time for some Dre beats my nig!!!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2008, 02:18:29 PM »
Danm, Game has some wack quality Ass ink bro..  :P
(He must have forgot Tats was Perm..)

Anyway, whatever the album is called Let's Hope Dre is involved somehow.

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2008, 02:28:39 PM »
Damn this sounds nuts!