Author Topic: SOHH: Dre cool with Game again and Game's new album is NOT called LAX!  (Read 1530 times)

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: SOHH: Dre cool with Game again and Game's new album is NOT called LAX!
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2008, 09:53:24 PM »
Not True

knew it sounded to good to be true....u kno whats up with them focus?

I dont know whats up with Chuck n Dre. I do know album aint gonna be really westcoast, gonna be more of a universal sounding album like the Documentary was. So far contributing producers have been EP, JR Rotem, Cool n Dre, Just Blaze, Pharrell, NJD, and he's supposed to pick somethin up from Kanye soon.
i hate cool and dre beats

cool and dre are some of the dopest producers out. . . .and lol at pharell on being on there. . last year game said he wasnt answering his calles so he was gonna hit him . .lol
i just don't  like cool and dre

well then forever shall you burn in hell
because i don't fuck with cool and dre  8)

Elano

« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2008, 10:01:23 PM »
fuck the concept albums :P

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2008, 10:09:13 PM »
im hype for this

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2008, 10:18:29 PM »
cool and dre are some of the dopest producers out. . . .and lol at pharell on being on there. . last year game said he wasnt answering his calles so he was gonna hit him . .lol

Just got a new beat from Cool n Dre a little over a week ago. Track is a banger. The Pharrell track is an older beat he got a while back. not new.

How do u know? You know roughly when the first single will drop?

I know cuz it's what I've seen/heard/been told. Dont know bout first single. I honestly can't see the project dropping until the 4th quarter.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 10:20:12 PM by Focus »
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2008, 10:27:11 PM »
fuck dre,true story

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2008, 01:46:26 AM »
a) Dre said it himself he's cool with Game and 50, they probably didn't put any Dre records on DA for pure tactical reasons. Even 50 was asked if he thinks Game will be on Detox and he said "you never know"
b) Who needs Dre nowadays anyway, he'll just give him leftover, unfinished beats like Murda, Won't Stop... and the album will be pushed back
c) The whole article sounds like bullshit, why the hell would he change the name again, if he just said it himself a week ago that it's called LAX

but those beats you mentioned were only rumored to be produced by dre right? so like the rumor from the first post, that doesn't have to mean anything.

wcsoldier

« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2008, 01:55:00 AM »
Allhiphop rumors , SOHH blogs = a shitload of BS .. I don't how y'all can believe that ..  I don't mean Dre and Game aren't cool but Dre barely produces outside his camp , it's not this year when he's supposed to be really busy that he gonna work on other people albums.. it's just simple as this : Game has to create a buzz for his album so here we go again with the Dre thing ..

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2008, 12:25:44 PM »

Just got a new beat from Cool n Dre a little over a week ago. Track is a banger. The Pharrell track is an older beat he got a while back. not new.

How do u know? You know roughly when the first single will drop?

I know cuz it's what I've seen/heard/been told. Dont know bout first single. I honestly can't see the project dropping until the 4th quarter.

Haha yah man, June is just the hype date, i cant see it coming out any earlier then October!!!

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2008, 01:01:24 AM »

Just got a new beat from Cool n Dre a little over a week ago. Track is a banger.

[[/quote]

i imagine this is da cool n dre joint games new artist southsyde  told me bout .. this 1 is apparently ridiculous and southsyde is also featured on it, they workin out right now if its goin 2 b on this album !!!

And as i mentioned in the other thread che viscious was in da studio with game recordin juss da other nite .Songs apparently incredible .. dr dre was in da studio with che the next day mixin it down !!! so its official
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 01:13:09 AM by Soopafly »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2008, 02:17:59 AM »
And as i mentioned in the other thread che viscious was in da studio with game recordin juss da other nite .Songs apparently incredible .. dr dre was in da studio with che the next day mixin it down !!! so its official

source, the old lady on the market? or?

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2008, 02:32:48 AM »
u callin che a old lady ?? che vicious was the source and southside told me bout his feature on the cool n dre joint
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 02:34:25 AM by Soopafly »

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2008, 04:11:00 AM »
che's done alot of stuff production wise with dre etc .. ya'll need to go peep your booklets n chek the credits ..

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2008, 04:13:21 AM »
I know but Che usually only plays the keys or something like that. I don't think I've seen him produce a whole record (on these big projects).

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2008, 04:26:51 AM »
che's done alot of stuff production wise with dre etc .. ya'll need to go peep your booklets n chek the credits ..

i know what he produced, so that's not necessary.

i was just pointed out why i should believe you?

did you interview Che, or are you his neighbour, or do you work for some secret agency?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2008, 04:38:45 AM »
did you interview Che, or are you his neighbour, or do you work for some secret agency?

lol.

"Soopafly" it would be good if we could get some legit confirmation on these claims.