Author Topic: 50 Cent On Cocaine Again??  (Read 1275 times)

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: 50 Cent On Cocaine Again??
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2008, 06:30:53 PM »
If there's any gunit rapper who's on drugs, it has to be Yayo:

Is Curtis going down on him or something?

lmao

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2008, 05:08:49 AM »

lmao

lol @ faggot Yayo

Elano

« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2008, 06:41:46 AM »

LOL yayo looks like fucking retard!
lol
that nigga looks like one of the crackheads that will do anything for a hit

and gay as hell!!!

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2008, 07:56:11 AM »

Yayo's been swallowing too much of 50's vitamin water

$Eg2$

« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2008, 01:28:05 PM »
Whats wrong with a little bit of soda every now and then  ???

OchoCinco

« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2008, 05:41:31 PM »
I find it weird that somebody who doesn't drink or smoke would do cocaine...  ???

its called the buisness mans drug homie..it keeps you going thats why lotsa ppl do it that are buisnmess people...and 50 isjus that

no hes a rapper a surposed to be MC.....he couldent get that right so he started labaling him self a fuckin "buisness man" he cant get shit right hes a bite'a eazy was wearing bullet proof jackets in 88..and now the gangster look is out he trying to change his image just like all other mainstreem artists posing on his covers with his shirt off like he on a teen mag.....actions speek louder than words..........every thing he says is over shadowed by his silly squaring up with kanye and his silly coke situations and his posing for mag covers shirtless....

this shit is far from buisness man....
now eazy e he was a fuckin buisness man...and i never see him shirtless....doin coke in the back room laughing like a rat..........

50 is what he is a pop artist.....just like lindsey lohan

i aint a 50 fan but dude has his own label, clothing company, just made how many million off of water??....i dont know what buisness man means to you but from what i can see 50 sure does a lot of buisness

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2008, 01:33:25 AM »
^^he just has some good advisers

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2008, 08:46:25 PM »
^^he just has some good advisers

yea
I find it weird that somebody who doesn't drink or smoke would do cocaine...  ???

its called the buisness mans drug homie..it keeps you going thats why lotsa ppl do it that are buisnmess people...and 50 isjus that

no hes a rapper a surposed to be MC.....he couldent get that right so he started labaling him self a fuckin "buisness man" he cant get shit right hes a bite'a eazy was wearing bullet proof jackets in 88..and now the gangster look is out he trying to change his image just like all other mainstreem artists posing on his covers with his shirt off like he on a teen mag.....actions speek louder than words..........every thing he says is over shadowed by his silly squaring up with kanye and his silly coke situations and his posing for mag covers shirtless....

this shit is far from buisness man....
now eazy e he was a fuckin buisness man...and i never see him shirtless....doin coke in the back room laughing like a rat..........

50 is what he is a pop artist.....just like lindsey lohan

i aint a 50 fan but dude has his own label, clothing company, just made how many million off of water??....i dont know what buisness man means to you but from what i can see 50 sure does a lot of buisness

u think 50 cent is sitting there thinkin this up its not his water some one else is making money from 50 being the front man
he is no bussiness man the man making money from exploting 50s popularity is a bussness man