Author Topic: FUCK! Just failed my driving test...  (Read 664 times)

smegma

Re: FUCK! Just failed my driving test...
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 09:23:48 AM »
I failed mine 3 times, then I ran out of hope and money and haven't sat in a driver's seat in years. Life can go that way. Don't let it happen to you nigga.

You should put your hair in a ponytail, so you could actually see what is on the road. It makes driving a whole lot easier.

You're living in the past

Is your hair shorter now?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 09:26:30 AM »
I failed mine 3 times, then I ran out of hope and money and haven't sat in a driver's seat in years. Life can go that way. Don't let it happen to you nigga.

You should put your hair in a ponytail, so you could actually see what is on the road. It makes driving a whole lot easier.

since like 2 years lmao

but when I took the tests I had long hair, and I did have it in a ponytail and I also wore glasses which I never do

didnt help

:-[
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smegma

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 09:35:16 AM »

since like 2 years lmao

but when I took the tests I had long hair, and I did have it in a ponytail and I also wore glasses which I never do

didnt help

:-[

hmm, in that case it's probably a good thing you never sat in a drivers seat again :D

JAZ

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 09:42:34 AM »
i passed it in 1 try. crashed twice in a year though. the world is moving to slow.

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2008, 09:48:39 AM »
Lmao. What were the minors you recieved exactly??

When we were approaching some traffic lights at a three-lane street (one going to the right, the other two going ahead), he told me we would be going left at the next intersection. I said I would change lanes to the left AFTER the traffic lights, because we were too close to the traffic lights already and I would have no time to check my rear view mirror, side mirror, look over my shoulder and change lanes in time before the traffic lights.

Next time go right and make a u-turn ;)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2008, 02:08:02 PM »
practice grand theft auto or something.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2008, 03:10:22 PM »
Damn that sucks. I figured you woulda been had a driving licnese. I thought you are like 25 or some shit.  :D Propz anyways.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2008, 03:10:38 PM »
that sucks
i got my C, M1 and soon gona have class A

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2008, 08:49:07 PM »
im almost 21 and i got my final test tomorow at 2:30 i was fuckin lazy.........

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2008, 09:44:29 PM »
Just my luck, the person who was supposed to examine my car driving skills was sick. They had him replaced by the head of the institute, some extreme critic who's in charge of all the other examiners, making sure they keep their quality standards high. You'd have to make an incredible and faultless drive in order to pass when he's examining (as opposed to any other examinor in town)... Which I didn't. The fucker failed me on some minor bullshit, basically just because I thought some action would be unsafe to perform while he thought it was possible for me to do. Other than that, I did rather well. So here's to the examinor:

:psych:

Asshole!

dont worry man you'll get it 2nd time around trust me

hack wilson failed his first time around and Hack Wilson went and fucked that teacher up with a razor blade until that teacher decided to pass him!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2008, 10:18:17 PM »
My God!  I know you guys don't live in the USA, but damn...90% of drivers are unbelievably fucking dumb and suck at driving, yet they have licenses...getting a drivers license is practically the easiest thing to do...they make the test so easy because the avg person is fucking retarded and really can't operate a motor vehicle.

You stalled the car and you think fuck him?  You have got to be kidding me.  People take things way too much for granted.  Thats like missing a deadline at work and thinking fuck your boss because you got fired.  You made a mistake...you deserve to fail.  You need to practice more.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2008, 10:21:06 PM »
I would have failed your ass too if you couldnt turn left

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2008, 10:33:53 PM »
My God!  I know you guys don't live in the USA, but damn...90% of drivers are unbelievably fucking dumb and suck at driving, yet they have licenses...getting a drivers license is practically the easiest thing to do...they make the test so easy because the avg person is fucking retarded and really can't operate a motor vehicle.

You stalled the car and you think fuck him?  You have got to be kidding me.  People take things way too much for granted.  Thats like missing a deadline at work and thinking fuck your boss because you got fired.  You made a mistake...you deserve to fail.  You need to practice more.

all it takes is a wrong turn and your fucked
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens