Author Topic: FUCK! Just failed my driving test...  (Read 665 times)

Elevz

FUCK! Just failed my driving test...
« on: January 09, 2008, 03:39:43 AM »
Just my luck, the person who was supposed to examine my car driving skills was sick. They had him replaced by the head of the institute, some extreme critic who's in charge of all the other examiners, making sure they keep their quality standards high. You'd have to make an incredible and faultless drive in order to pass when he's examining (as opposed to any other examinor in town)... Which I didn't. The fucker failed me on some minor bullshit, basically just because I thought some action would be unsafe to perform while he thought it was possible for me to do. Other than that, I did rather well. So here's to the examinor:

:psych:

Asshole!

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: FUCK! Just failed my driving test...
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 03:50:23 AM »
Lmao. What were the minors you recieved exactly??
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Elevz

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 04:50:50 AM »

When we were approaching some traffic lights at a three-lane street (one going to the right, the other two going ahead), he told me we would be going left at the next intersection. I said I would change lanes to the left AFTER the traffic lights, because we were too close to the traffic lights already and I would have no time to check my rear view mirror, side mirror, look over my shoulder and change lanes in time before the traffic lights. He disagreed with me, holding it against me. It made me feel uncomfortable, and I ended up trying to start the car in third gear after the stop at the next traffic lights, thinking I had put it in first gear while it wasn't. The engine tilted, I had to restart the car and then I went on perfectly.

Afterwards he told me WHAT IF a huge truck were behind me? WHAT IF a hypothetical truck hadn't noticed my car had tilted?

He failed me because of something that never went on with some truck that wasn't even there. I say fuck him.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 05:08:24 AM »

kemizt

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 06:33:48 AM »
I thought you already had one, since your 21. I did it as soon as I turned 18, having a car is the shit.

Anyways, yes these fuckers are so retarted. The way you have to be so specific about every little detail is out of control. Nobodys does that in everyday life on the road.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 06:38:13 AM »
I took it 6 months or so after my 18th bday, lovin it - plus I'm makin money when I'm home :D

kemizt

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 06:40:35 AM »
I passed my test 2 months before i turned 18.

When we were approaching some traffic lights at a three-lane street (one going to the right, the other two going ahead), he told me we would be going left at the next intersection. I said I would change lanes to the left AFTER the traffic lights, because we were too close to the traffic lights already and I would have no time to check my rear view mirror, side mirror, look over my shoulder and change lanes in time before the traffic lights. He disagreed with me, holding it against me. It made me feel uncomfortable, and I ended up trying to start the car in third gear after the stop at the next traffic lights, thinking I had put it in first gear while it wasn't. The engine tilted, I had to restart the car and then I went on perfectly.

Afterwards he told me WHAT IF a huge truck were behind me? WHAT IF a hypothetical truck hadn't noticed my car had tilted?

He failed me because of something that never went on with some truck that wasn't even there. I say fuck him.

WTF a what if situation? Sounds like a gay fucker, sorry you had to go through that G. Have a prop.

When're you going to retry your driving test then?
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

smegma

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 08:07:31 AM »
That sucks! How much does it cost you to do another driving test?

ToOoOoN!!!

Elevz

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 09:05:49 AM »
Props for the heads up, people! :)

I only started when I turned 21, basically because I'm a lazy bastard when it comes to things like this. I never felt the need to drive a car, as students get free access to all national public transport and I have some good bikes. As I turned 21, I thought it was about time I got me a drivers license.

My instructor told me I probably would have passed, had I had a different examinor. This guy is simply known for being a gaylord.

So now what? I can't apply for a new test for another two weeks, but I'll be ready for it. It'll cost me €200 though, which is a waste of a lot of fucking money (about $300). Plus some additional driving lessons, just to keep going and keep my game tight.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 09:11:03 AM »
But having a car is great if your lazy. No more bike or bus rides. It really makes you like 5x more lazy.

Elevz

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 09:12:46 AM »
I know that, but I'm not too lazy to ride my bike or take the train! ;) I was just being too lazy to start taking lessons and all, having to put in time and money, you know...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 09:16:21 AM »
I failed mine 3 times, then I ran out of hope and money and haven't sat in a driver's seat in years. Life can go that way. Don't let it happen to you nigga.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smegma

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2008, 09:18:09 AM »
I failed mine 3 times, then I ran out of hope and money and haven't sat in a driver's seat in years. Life can go that way. Don't let it happen to you nigga.

You should put your hair in a ponytail, so you could actually see what is on the road. It makes driving a whole lot easier.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 09:21:33 AM »

You should put your hair in a ponytail, so you could actually see what is on the road. It makes driving a whole lot easier.

You're living in the past
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin