Author Topic: Lil' Wayne claims he's writin for DETOX  (Read 1247 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Lil' Wayne claims he's writin for DETOX
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2008, 05:03:19 PM »
I wouldnt mind a feature from Weezy hes dope but IDK bout him ghostwriting.

depends on how he writes it. obviously i don't think he'd tell dre to use his drunken master style and shit. would probably write some fire  8)

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2008, 05:04:19 PM »
Kurupt
DOC
Snoop
Eminem
Knoc
Hittman
Bishop Lamont
Joell Ortiz (im sure if dre asked he would)

^dre has some damn good writers. keep it west coast (besides joell)

warren michigan is west coast?
???

slim shady
naughty rotten rhymer
lol u know what i meant. keep it west side besides joell & eminem

kurupt was born in philly
tupac was from ny
exactly but 4 some reason nobody ever likes 2 talk about that  8)
The D.O.C. (short for Disciples of Chris), is an American rapper born & raised in Dallas, Texas
thats right

Blood$

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2008, 05:23:16 PM »
IMO Wanye isn't wack, he's just overrated as a mothafucka... and I just don't think that him and Dre would be a good collab is all

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2008, 05:26:46 PM »
IMO Wanye isn't wack, he's just overrated as a mothafucka... and I just don't think that him and Dre would be a good collab is all

ive heard the block is hot and the carter albums, i dont see the talent

someones gotta play me atleast 5 specific songs that show hes got skills or i just wont believe it lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blood$

« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2008, 05:31:02 PM »
well I'm not crazy about any particular Wanye tracks, but "Tha Mobb" was pretty dope, off Tha Carter II
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 05:35:50 PM by bloodmoney2007 »

The Purple Champ

« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2008, 06:16:48 PM »

someones gotta play me atleast 5 specific songs that show hes got skills or i just wont believe it lol
tha mobb

BMJR

I Miss My Dawgs

Show Me What You Got

georgia bush

fuck the world

yea develop

politician

Al Bundy

« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2008, 06:18:48 PM »

You need to listen to Tha Carter, Tha Carter II, Tha Carter III Leak, and The Leak. Dude has alot of dope tracks that would take me like twenty billion years to post on here.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2008, 06:20:02 PM »

You need to listen to Tha Carter, Tha Carter II, Tha Carter III Leak, and The Leak. Dude has alot of dope tracks that would take me like twenty billion years to post on here.

could you post links to your top 5?

i can't hear songs on my computer because i dont have a sound device, but i can burn mp3s

if you can find me 5 songs that convince me he's not wack i'll forever close my mouth about lil wayne being on the detox lol
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Al Bundy

« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2008, 06:20:32 PM »

i can't hear songs on my computer because i dont have a sound device, but i can burn mp3s

if you can find me 5 songs that convince me he's not wack i'll forever close my mouth about lil wayne being on the detox lol

polarbearatwork?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2008, 08:13:45 PM »

polarbearatwork?

??? ??? ???

Al Bundy

« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2008, 08:19:10 PM »

polarbearatwork?

??? ??? ???

you remind of this dude i used to talk to on aim that liked the exact same shit as you, lived in the east, and had no sound device but burned mp3s.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2008, 08:27:14 PM »

polarbearatwork?

??? ??? ???

you remind of this dude i used to talk to on aim that liked the exact same shit as you, lived in the east, and had no sound device but burned mp3s.

haha oh really.  yeah i reformatted my hard drive and can't find a driver for my computer and im also missing Word and Excell

Al Bundy

« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2008, 08:29:43 PM »
I'm gunna be making a best of lil wayne thread. i'll pm you the link when it's done

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2008, 10:24:17 PM »
I'm gunna be making a best of lil wayne thread. i'll pm you the link when it's done

word up

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2008, 11:23:09 PM »

ion see why yall trippin off of wayne.. if dre puts em on a track or got him writing..he knows and hears something yall dont hear...

....aint even heard what is done and yall cryin..

only on the west coast... ;D