Author Topic: Lil' Wayne claims he's writin for DETOX  (Read 1248 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lil' Wayne claims he's writin for DETOX
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2008, 12:10:06 AM »

ion see why yall trippin off of wayne.. if dre puts em on a track or got him writing..he knows and hears something yall dont hear...

....aint even heard what is done and yall cryin..

only on the west coast... ;D

No... actually it goes on everywhere. I've seen East Coast fans and South fans on different boards bitch and gripe about everything little thing too. 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Al Bundy

« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2008, 02:11:22 AM »

ion see why yall trippin off of wayne.. if dre puts em on a track or got him writing..he knows and hears something yall dont hear...

....aint even heard what is done and yall cryin..

only on the west coast... ;D

yeah it's sad to see people blindly hate (not naming any names)

smegma

« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2008, 09:17:04 AM »
IMO Wanye isn't wack, he's just overrated as a mothafucka... and I just don't think that him and Dre would be a good collab is all

ive heard the block is hot and the carter albums, i dont see the talent

someones gotta play me atleast 5 specific songs that show hes got skills or i just wont believe it lol

You need to listen to Tha Carter, Tha Carter II, Tha Carter III Leak, and The Leak. Dude has alot of dope tracks that would take me like twenty billion years to post on here.

Tha Carter was dope, but IMO the shit after that is overrated. 500 Degreez is my favorite Lil Wayne album.

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2008, 10:17:05 AM »
IMO Wanye isn't wack, he's just overrated as a mothafucka... and I just don't think that him and Dre would be a good collab is all

ive heard the block is hot and the carter albums, i dont see the talent

someones gotta play me atleast 5 specific songs that show hes got skills or i just wont believe it lol
8)

You need to listen to Tha Carter, Tha Carter II, Tha Carter III Leak, and The Leak. Dude has alot of dope tracks that would take me like twenty billion years to post on here.

Tha Carter was dope, but IMO the shit after that is overrated. 500 Degreez is my favorite Lil Wayne album.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2008, 05:34:18 AM »
I was right, he just sent him some tracks:

Weezy's LP should be dropping sometime soon, but he's still working and trying to get Eminem on his potential masterpiece.

"I'm trying to get Eminem on this song for my album," he said. "I did a little something for Dr. Dre's new album [Detox]. When you're busy like us, you just send the song. I just wrote some stuff for [Dre], and hopefully he'll like it."

In addition to Tha Carter III, Weezy said he will also be releasing rock and R&B albums in the future. He didn't say when. ...

mtv.com