Author Topic: ISLAM AND SCIENCE -OPEN UP YOUR EYES AND SEE THE TRUTH-  (Read 718 times)

AndrE16686

Re: ISLAM AND SCIENCE -OPEN UP YOUR EYES AND SEE THE TRUTH-
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2008, 02:13:55 AM »
Difference between Satan though, is that he wanted to be praised, prayed to, glorified etc. Thats not what im saying. Big difference.

Word. Surely you get my point though.

Peace God. 
yea i get your point cant tell if you just mockin though
Hell no.
Peace. (no mockery).
O thats what it is. thats peace. your avatar did you draw that picture? its a sick picture

nah simply jacked it. I got made artworks tho, will post up eventually, lifes a hustle. Word brother.

...and word to Trauma.
Science is nothing more than another religion, and all religion attempts to understand the world we're in, all go about it in a different way,

^
Thats real, thats why I say:

see God in all things.

...because Brahma/Allah/GOD/Yahweh/Jah is

...and science, religion, etc are all in a way telescopes and microscopes just with different types of lenses fitted inorder to percieve the God. But all these lenses are vulnerable and imperfect like all of Man's creations and can get chipped, distorted, murky and muggy at times. My attitude is fuck a lense my eyes work fine, by all means try them on, for real try them on for the experience and the seeking, you need that to experience, but have any one lense on for too long and you forget your own eyes. 

Allah is father of all
You debate whether big, whether small
Whether short, whether tall
Whether dense, whether length
Whether strength, whether width
Either man, animal, bird or fish
Whether, black or white, more shapes than snowflakes
Existin', everywhere but you still can't locate

-The RZA, "a day to God is a 1,000 years".

« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 02:17:53 AM by THE OVERFIEND »