Author Topic: ISLAM AND SCIENCE -OPEN UP YOUR EYES AND SEE THE TRUTH-  (Read 690 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

ISLAM AND SCIENCE -OPEN UP YOUR EYES AND SEE THE TRUTH-
« on: January 09, 2008, 12:04:10 PM »
Cosmology

Then he turned to the sky, and it had been (as) smoke (dukhaan): He said to it and to the earth: come you together, willingly or unwillingly. They said: we do come (together) in willing obedience. [Qur’an 41:11]

Scientists now can observe new stars forming up out of that smoke, which is the origin of our universe, as we see on these picture.

Expansion of the Universe

The following verse of the Qur'an where God is speaking, may perhaps be compared with modern ideas: "The heaven, We have built it with power. Verily. We are expanding it. [Qur’an 51:47]

The expansion of the Universe is the most imposing discovery of modern science. Today it is a firmly established concept and the only debate centres around the way this is taking place. It was first suggested by the general theory of relativity and is backed up by physics in the examination of the galactic spectrum; the regular movement towards the red section of their spectrum may be explained by the distancing of one galaxy from another. Thus the size of the Universe is probably constantly increasing and this increase will become bigger the further away the galaxies are from us.

Evolution

Is it not a fact that there was a time when the human being was nothing to be mentioned? We created the human from a liquid mixture, from two parents, in order to test him. Thus, we made him a hearer and a seer.
[Qur’an 76:1-2]

And God created every living creature from water. Some of them walk on their bellies, some walk on two legs, and some walk on four. God creates whatever He wills. God is Omnipotent. [Qur’an 24:45]

Embryology

What is the matter with you, that you are not conscious of God’s Majesty. Seeing that it is He that has created you in diverse stages? [Qur’an 71:13-14]

He creates you in the wombs of your mother, in stages, one after another, in three veils of darkness. [Qur’an 39:6]
... Subsequently, we reproduced him from a tiny drop, that is placed into a well protected repository. Then we developed the drop into a hanging (embryo), then developed the hanging (embryo) into a bite-size (fetus), then created the bite-size (fetus) into bones, then covered the bones with flesh. We thus produce a new creature. Most blessed is God, the best Creator. Then, later on, you die. Then, on the Day of Resurrection, you will be resurrected. [Qur'an 23:12-16]

It was not until the middle of the 19th century when the scientists began to discover that the human embryonic development took place in several successive stages.
A noted embryologist Keith L. Moore and expert in his field, upon being presented with the statements made in the Qur’an regarding the stages of the formation of the embryo from the mixing of the male and female gametes up to the embryo’s full development remarked "It has been a pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Qur’an about Human Development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God or Allah because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later."

A famous French physician Maurice Bucaille addressed the French Academy of Medicine in 1976 and expressed the complete agreement of the Qur’an and established findings of modern science. He presented his study on the existence in the Qur’an of certain statements concerning physiology and reproduction. His reason for doing that was that "our knowledge of these disciplines is such, that it is impossible to explain how a text produced at the time of the Qur’an could have contained ideas that have only been discovered in modern times".

Geology

When you look at the mountains, you think that they are standing still. But they are moving, like the clouds. Such is the manufacture of God, Who perfected everything. He is fully Cognizant of everything you do. [Qur'an 27:88]
And the mountains as pegs. [Qur’an 78:7]
And He has set up on the earth mountains standing firm, lest it should shake with you. [Qur’an 16:15]
And we sent down Iron, in which is great might, as well as many benefits for mankind [Qur’an 57:25]

Conquest of Space

O assembly of Jinns and Men, if you can penetrate regions of the heavens and the earth, then penetrate them! You will not penetrate them save with a Power. [Qur’an 55:33]
"Even if We opened unto them a gate to Heaven and they were to continue ascending therein, they would say: our sight is confused as in drunkenness. Nay, we are people bewitched.” [Qur’an 15:14-15]
When talking of the conquest of space therefore, we have two passages in the text of the Qur'an: one of them refers to what will one day become a reality thanks to the powers of intelligence and ingenuity God will give to man, and the other describes an event that the unbelievers in Makka will never witness, hence its character of a condition never to be realized.

The event will however be seen by others, as intimated in the first verse quoted above. It describes the human reactions to the unexpected spectacle that travelers in space will see: their confused sight, as in drunkenness, the feeling of being bewitched. This is exactly how astronauts have experienced this remarkable adventure since the first human space flight in 1961.
It is known in actual fact how once one is above the Earth's atmosphere, the Heavens no longer have the azure appearance we see from Earth. The human observer in space above the Earth's atmosphere sees a black sky and the Earth seems to be surrounded by a halo of bluish color due to the same phenomena of absorption of light by the Earth's atmosphere.

Other Facts

In regards to Clouds, “Have you not seen how God makes the clouds move gently, then joins them together, then makes them into a stack, and then you see the rain come out of it...?” [Qur'an 24:43]
Preservation of gentic data, “Does the human being think that We will not reconstruct his bones ? Yes indeed; We are able to recreate even his fingerprint.” [Qur’an 75:3-4]
Lost City of Ubar, “Seest thou not how thy Lord dealt with the 'Ad (people),- Of the (city of) Iram, with lofty pillars, The like of which were not produced in (all) the land?” [Qur’an 89:6-8]
Currently, about 1,000 scientific signs have been identified in the entire Qur’an.

Qur’an: A Reminder to the Worlds

It must be stressed that the Qur'an is accurate about many things, but accuracy does not necessarily mean that a book is a divine revelation. In fact, accuracy is only one of the criteria for divine revelations.
The Qur'an states, "This book is a divine revelation; if you do not believe that, then what is it?" In other words, the reader is challenged to come up with some other explanation. Here is a book made of paper and ink. Where did it come from? It says it is a divine revelation; if it is not, then what is its source?
… and they say, 'Surely he [i.e. Prophet Muhammed] is possessed [by jinn], ’ but it [i.e., the Qur'an] is not except a reminder to the worlds." [Qur’an 68:51-52]

References

A Scientist's Interpretation of References to Embryology in the Qur'an, Keith L. Moore, Ph.D, F.I.A.C., Professor of Anatomy and Associate Dean Basic Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, Canada (http://www.ummah.org.uk/science/moore.htm)
The Amazing Qur’an, Professor Gary Miller, University of Essex Islamic Society (http://www.ummah.org.uk/science/amzquran.htm)
“What Is the Origin of Man” and “The Bible, the Qur’an and Science” by Maurice Bucaille
Newly Discovered Scientific Facts Revealed in The Qur’an and Authentic Sunnah (http://www.it-is-truth.org)

AndrE16686

Re: ISLAM AND SCIENCE -OPEN UP YOUR EYES AND SEE THE TRUTH-
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 03:10:39 PM »
Seen something like this before.....

Dosn't prove the Koran scientifically or the 'truth' or anything, but if you can look at alot of these religious/mythological/mystic articles with a sane mind they are interesting correlations/parrallels, but they have been up-played however, regardless, IMO the 'truth' is not defined to any particular field, whether it be Islam, science, busting a sweet nut in raw tight heavily lubricated pussy, or enjoying the sunset and the cool wind on your dome...see God in all things not just in your Koran or your Islam.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 05:39:20 PM by THE OVERFIEND »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 03:13:02 PM »
Do ya'll call God, Allah, God, or both??

ThaPrince

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 03:42:56 PM »
"Sun, know you are Allah, never deny yourself of being Allah, even if the whole world denies you, never denies yourself. Because it's your own doubt that can stop you from being Allah"

This is in total contradiction with the Qu'ran, open up your eyes ans see the truth...May Allah guide you on the right path.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 04:29:35 PM »
"Sun, know you are Allah, never deny yourself of being Allah, even if the whole world denies you, never denies yourself. Because it's your own doubt that can stop you from being Allah"

This is in total contradiction with the Qu'ran, open up your eyes ans see the truth...May Allah guide you on the right path.
dont worry about about me. i dropped this due to science. ALLAH is me. ALLAH -Arm leg leg arm head. God lives through me [my whole body].

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 04:53:04 PM »
Do ya'll call God, Allah, God, or both??

Allah is just the Arabic term for God... Arab Christians use the word Allah to refer to God, just like Spanish-speaking Christians say "Dios", etc... all referring to the same God.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 05:19:30 PM »
^ Thank you. Now I got it.

AndrE16686

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 05:38:44 PM »

dont worry about about me. i dropped this due to science. ALLAH is me. ALLAH -Arm leg leg arm head. God lives through me [my whole body].

Ive always remained wary of what some notions of 5% may become when coupled with ignorance, as with any religion. IMO, there is more to it then just claiming "you are god", that resembles part of Satan's mentality/beef/what got his panties in a knot when he split from God (as the Bible talks about it).

5% theology has parrallels of truth with Hinduism, in that Hinduism theology consists of the notion of;

The Universal Self (atman), the God in YOU. Arm
                                                              Leg
                                                              Leg
                                                              Arm
                                                              Head

and the Ultimate Reality (Brahman). That is ALLAH, the Creator, God, Yahwe, Jah.

In its deepest essence, the human soul (the atman) is identical with the immortal Brahman (ALLAH, God) that sustains the entire universe.

*****

I shall tell you of the soul. The soul is God who is immortal and infinite, who has no beginning and will have no end, and who both exists and does not exist. Those who know the soul, are immortal.

The soul dwells in every living being, and in every part of every living being; it dwells in the hand and the foot, the skull and the mouth, the eye and the ear. Although it does not itself have senses, it shines through every sense. It is completely independent, yet all beings depend on it.

The soul is both near every living being, and far from every being. The soul is both inside and outside every living being. The soul is the cause of movement, but does not itself move. The soul is one, yet has innumerable forms. The soul creates, preserves, and destroys.

The soul is the light of every light; and its light transcends the duality of brightness and darkness. The soul is the light of knowledge; and its light is also the goal of knowledge. In the soul the subject and object of knowledge are one.

Bhagavad Gita 13.12-17
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 05:43:59 PM by THE OVERFIEND »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 05:51:26 PM »
Difference between Satan though, is that he wanted to be praised, prayed to, glorified etc. Thats not what im saying. Big difference.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 06:00:40 PM »
One thang I love about that shit, is that teaching stuff. That is some good shit. The enlightening part.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 07:26:29 PM »
religious wackos of any kind do not equate with truth, unless you are caught up in that particular cult and you need it to get by in your feeble little mind

AndrE16686

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 10:16:38 PM »
Difference between Satan though, is that he wanted to be praised, prayed to, glorified etc. Thats not what im saying. Big difference.

Word. Surely you get my point though.

Peace God. 
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 10:18:54 PM by THE OVERFIEND »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2008, 08:21:51 AM »

Peace God. 
yea i get your point cant tell if you just mockin though

AndrE16686

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 12:24:09 PM »

Peace God. 
Hell no.
Peace. (no mockery).
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 12:31:35 PM by THE OVERFIEND »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 02:26:37 PM »

Peace God. 
Hell no.
Peace. (no mockery).
O thats what it is. thats peace. your avatar did you draw that picture? its a sick picture