Author Topic: Why i dont fuck with snakes....  (Read 530 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Why i dont fuck with snakes....
« on: January 10, 2008, 10:40:40 AM »
..... so last night a good friend of mine told me this story that happened last week.. basically his friend at work has a friend that has owned this python snake since it was a baby and over the years it has grown to like 10ft so he doesn't have a cage for it, so the snake pretty much just chills out and roams around the house. anyway over last few weeks the snake wasn't eating and acting weird so it was taken to a vet and examined but nothing could be found wrong with it... but told the bloke to ring him if anything changed etc..
So last week he wakes up in bed and finds the snake lying still and straight next to him.. so he gets worried thinking he might be dead, checks the snake over to find it still breathing, phones the vet up and explains what the situation is. All of a sudden the vet instructs him to leave his house straight away, dude goes outside the house and is then told that the snake is lying still trying to access wether or not it could take him, and basically the whole reason the snake hadnt been eating was because it was starving itself to take him down, but he'd woke up just at the right time..
So some vet team had to be called out in order to put this snake to sleep.. so on one hand the guys upset because he's pet which he loved had to be killed.. on the other hand he could have been suffocated and eaten by it..

Lol, fuck ever being in that situation.. but seriously screw ever allowing a 10ft python to freely roam the house. A lesson to all lol  8)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why i dont fuck with snakes....
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 10:45:08 AM »
woah, that dude is pretty lucky...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 11:06:55 AM »
That's crazy...Waking up next to a snake, knowing that if you hadn't woken up at that exact moment, the snake could've eaten you. sounds creepy just thinking about it actually.

Which is proof, yet again, that wild animals are not to be trusted, no matter how long you've had them in your house or how much of a 'bond' you have with the animal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 02:59:40 PM »
My stomach just got empty real quick. GOT DAMN!

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 03:47:00 PM »
oh fuck, thats insane, so the snake's like "what an ass i am, this whole time i've had this huge piece of food next to me, time to take this nigga down" what a sneaky piece of shit. then again some people are like that, not literally, but people resemble animals in so many ways.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 03:53:13 PM »
..... so last night a good friend of mine told me this story that happened last week.. basically his friend at work has a friend that has owned this python snake since it was a baby and over the years it has grown to like 10ft so he doesn't have a cage for it, so the snake pretty much just chills out and roams around the house. anyway over last few weeks the snake wasn't eating and acting weird so it was taken to a vet and examined but nothing could be found wrong with it... but told the bloke to ring him if anything changed etc..
So last week he wakes up in bed and finds the snake lying still and straight next to him.. so he gets worried thinking he might be dead, checks the snake over to find it still breathing, phones the vet up and explains what the situation is. All of a sudden the vet instructs him to leave his house straight away, dude goes outside the house and is then told that the snake is lying still trying to access wether or not it could take him, and basically the whole reason the snake hadnt been eating was because it was starving itself to take him down, but he'd woke up just at the right time..
So some vet team had to be called out in order to put this snake to sleep.. so on one hand the guys upset because he's pet which he loved had to be killed.. on the other hand he could have been suffocated and eaten by it..

Lol, fuck ever being in that situation.. but seriously screw ever allowing a 10ft python to freely roam the house. A lesson to all lol  8)

let me guess your friend that had this snake was caucasian?

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 03:53:26 PM »
that shit sounds fuckin disgusting. fuck a snake for real, dirty animals. and what the fuck u doin havin ANY type of snake (no matter how fuckin big or small)

A) as a pet
B) roaming around the house free

common sense mutha fuckas.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 04:03:43 PM »
that shit sounds fuckin disgusting. fuck a snake for real, dirty animals. and what the fuck u doin havin ANY type of snake (no matter how fuckin big or small)

A) as a pet

exactly. so the snake should have at least attempted to wrap him up and swallow him, so that if he survived he would thik twice about doing some stupid shit like that.

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 04:04:48 PM »

A) as a pet

exactly. so the snake should have at least attempted to wrap him up and swallow him, so that if he survived he would thik twice about doing some stupid shit like that.
LOL! thats some cold shit Nat. but snakes as a pet? wow. fuck that shit.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 04:19:56 PM »

A) as a pet

Exactly. But humans say Kill It. Don't Kill It, it's a fuckin' WILD animal. It's their nature. What the fuck.

I'm sorry but I don't feel sorry for people gettin' attacked by wild animals like that. It's only the animal's nature to be that way. The fuck. I'm not talkin' bout your boy either It'Is-What-It'Is. I'm speakin' in general. :)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 04:22:19 PM »

A) as a pet

Exactly. But humans say Kill It. Don't Kill It, it's a fuckin' WILD animal. It's their nature. What the fuck.

I'm sorry but I don't feel sorry for people gettin' attacked by wild animals like that. It's only the animal's nature to be that way. The fuck. I'm not talkin' bout your boy either It'Is-What-It'Is. I'm speakin' in general. :)
shit im talkin about his homie his dumbass.

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 04:26:59 PM »
I'm not talkin' bout your boy either It'Is-What-It'Is. I'm speakin' in general. :)
LMAO

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2008, 04:27:49 PM »
I mean in general though becuz shit been in the news, about animals. The San Fran cat.
Like 2 months ago, here in Waterbury a moose was loose from God knows where and the cops shot it in the head, dead. 'These animals are so deadly'. Nah ya'll are. Shit.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 04:28:28 PM »
I'm not talkin' bout your boy either It'Is-What-It'Is. I'm speakin' in general. :)
LMAO
He called me a dumbass??

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 04:30:00 PM »
LMAO
He called me a dumbass??
lol nah. the homie who had the snake. just funny the way that was put.