Author Topic: This can't be real....  (Read 358 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: This can't be real....
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2008, 12:04:43 AM »
fucked up...

how come only asians have this kind of shit

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2008, 08:13:51 PM »
u recko nthay can remove enough from that dudes face that he can look reletivly normal???

Paul

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2008, 07:15:10 AM »
i dont think im being nasty but i did laugh when i seen it
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2008, 12:49:53 PM »
shit...both pics are sad....... :o

I don't know how they fuckin' go through life like that.  Fuck those suicidal kids demanding respects and shit......they gotta go through hell like those two in pic to realise they need to appreciate what they have.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2008, 08:40:25 PM »
They both nasty as shit  :-X notice they both carry asian decent??

Problems like these often occur in the third world countries. Common sense i know but i'd figure i'd better point it out before someone gets their feelings hurt  :-X

with more than one third of the population it's normal to me that most of the fucked up cases happen there. USA is a country of extreme 2, you got some really poor people, some extremly rich, some incredibly intelligent, most fuckin stupid, best music but also worst, etc etc