Author Topic: WTF has anyone seen the lakers schedule for the next month or so  (Read 6948 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WTF has anyone seen the lakers schedule for the next month or so
« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2008, 04:30:34 PM »
<quote snipped>

I wonder how much longer going in these same circles and demolishing every point you try to make can keep me amused, but its fun for now...

1. You have yet to explain how they play a tougher schedule than anyone in the Western Conference. They place the same teams, the same amount of times. Yes, they have a 9 game road trip SO WHAT? They play back to backs a whopping 2 times during that span. The same as or even less than in some cases than damn near EVERY team in the league. Their longest home stand is only 5 games? BOO HOO. I guess that means they are only playing those 5 home games all year right?

2.  Thank you for saying the same shit I said and showing that the Lakers do in fact play essentially what amounts to 43 home games a year. Boy the league is really screwing the Lakers.

3. The suspension was probably because Kobe is a repeat offender, as showcased in the clip THAT YOU FUCKING PROVIDED. Thanks!

4. NOBODY, I repeat NO FUCKING BODY in here said a 9 game trip is the same as a 7 game trip. What I am saying is that its not a huge God damn difference., not to mention it hurts your case when the extra 2 games you are complaining about at the end of the trip consist of the worst team in the league and another bottom feeder. Yes, I pointed out the distances between the cities because YOU in all your simple minded glory pointed out how "difficult" it is to travel for 9 games. How difficult is it and how much sleep do they lose making short trips on a private jet? Virtually NONE.

5. The Lakers are on top of the West? They're not even on top of their own god damn division. And no, you are not being realistic, because in your homerism, you believe that the Lakers can do no wrong and the NBA has it out for Kobe and the Lakers whenever shit doesn't unfold the way you want it to. Case in point: your take on the Kobe suspension and the Lakers schedule.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2008, 04:32:38 PM »
"they're not even on top of their own damn division"  hahahaha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2008, 04:32:57 PM »
AGAINNNNN....how does that address why the Lakers play 9 consecutive road games while the Clippers plays 7? LOL.

Maybe because they don't have games scheduled for those dates. Its really not all that complex. Maybe when teams are getting scheduled, the farthest thing from the schedulers' minds is "how can we make sure the Lakers and Clippers have the exact same schedules?"

And why don't they have games scheduled for that day? Did God say "Clippers can't play basketball on such and such" or did the league write up a schedule that has the Clippers not playing on those days? LOL. MAKE SENSE...PLEASE. They don't have to have the same schedule, but how do you have the nerve to claim that a 9 game road trip and a 7 game road trip is the same? The league coulda' just as easily made it 8 and 8. Give me a real argument, man. please.

No, God did not say the Clippers can't play basketball on those days. I will tell you exactly what happened. The evil David Stern and Stu Jackson got together one day and decided to fuck the Lakers chances at greatness off. Their grand scheme involved giving the "elite" Lakers a 9 game road trip against inferior competition and making sure that the Lakers and Clippers don't play all their road games on the exact same dates. Such an absolutely diabolically brilliant scheme I know, but its all true!

The "nerve" to claim 9 and 7 are the same???Nobody claimed 9 and 7 are the same, genius. LMAO get the fuck outta here man. You're not even attempting to support your wacky claims anymore. Now you're just trying to save face (and failing miserably) by typing empty words. Great job, Honcho.

What you're saying doesn't change the fact that the Lakers have the longest road trip in the league...can you please put up a reasonable argument against that? You haven't even made one decent point yet. No, genius, having the longest road trip in the league doesn't mean that your schedule is just as tough as everyone elses. Now try something else.

Nobody is arguing that they have the longest trip in the league. But you are the one making the claim that somehow your road games are going to be more difficult than anyone else's road games, even though 2 of your road games ARE IN FUCKING STAPLES CENTER!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 04:35:43 PM by Turf Hitta »

SGV

« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2008, 05:27:53 PM »
Ok NIK, here's why the Clippers don't play 8 road games or 9:

Jan 30, the Hawks end their Western Conference road trip against the Clippers and head back home to play the Nets. On Feb 13, the Wizards are playing the Clippers to end their trip to the West then they shoot back home to play New York.

There's 29 other teams in this league who the NBA has to schedule as well. They can't just change everyone's schedules because of two or three whiney Laker fans who want to have a reason to say "Well if the Lakers did bad, it's because the league hates us!!!  :'( " Grow up.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2008, 05:32:57 PM »
LOL... this thread is going to go on forever.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2008, 06:34:27 PM »
<quote snipped>

I wonder how much longer going in these same circles and demolishing every point you try to make can keep me amused, but its fun for now...

1. You have yet to explain how they play a tougher schedule than anyone in the Western Conference. They place the same teams, the same amount of times. Yes, they have a 9 game road trip SO WHAT? They play back to backs a whopping 2 times during that span. The same as or even less than in some cases than damn near EVERY team in the league. Their longest home stand is only 5 games? BOO HOO. I guess that means they are only playing those 5 home games all year right?

2.  Thank you for saying the same shit I said and showing that the Lakers do in fact play essentially what amounts to 43 home games a year. Boy the league is really screwing the Lakers.

3. The suspension was probably because Kobe is a repeat offender, as showcased in the clip THAT YOU FUCKING PROVIDED. Thanks!

4. NOBODY, I repeat NO FUCKING BODY in here said a 9 game trip is the same as a 7 game trip. What I am saying is that its not a huge God damn difference., not to mention it hurts your case when the extra 2 games you are complaining about at the end of the trip consist of the worst team in the league and another bottom feeder. Yes, I pointed out the distances between the cities because YOU in all your simple minded glory pointed out how "difficult" it is to travel for 9 games. How difficult is it and how much sleep do they lose making short trips on a private jet? Virtually NONE.

5. The Lakers are on top of the West? They're not even on top of their own god damn division. And no, you are not being realistic, because in your homerism, you believe that the Lakers can do no wrong and the NBA has it out for Kobe and the Lakers whenever shit doesn't unfold the way you want it to. Case in point: your take on the Kobe suspension and the Lakers schedule.

I'm done with you. If you're not bright enough to understand that a 9 game road trip makes your schedule tougher than not having a 9 game road trip, then you're a lost cause. Your haterism became self-evident when you backed the NBA's suspension of Kobe after watching both clips. :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2008, 06:35:00 PM »

The Lakers have the best record in the west according to the loss column, which is what matters (they're only behind Phoenix and Dallas in the standings cuz they've played less games).

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2008, 06:38:31 PM »
Ok NIK, here's why the Clippers don't play 8 road games or 9:

Jan 30, the Hawks end their Western Conference road trip against the Clippers and head back home to play the Nets. On Feb 13, the Wizards are playing the Clippers to end their trip to the West then they shoot back home to play New York.

There's 29 other teams in this league who the NBA has to schedule as well. They can't just change everyone's schedules because of two or three whiney Laker fans who want to have a reason to say "Well if the Lakers did bad, it's because the league hates us!!!  :'( " Grow up.

The people who do the scheduling are a tad bit smarter than you, I'm sure they coulda' figured out a way to give EVERY team an even amount of road-trips.

answer this:
Does it even out that the Lakers have a 9 game road-trip and a 5 game home-stand while the Clippers have a 7 game road-trip and a 6 game home-stand?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2008, 06:52:57 PM »
<quote snipped>

I'm done with you. If you're not bright enough to understand that a 9 game road trip makes your schedule tougher than not having a 9 game road trip, then you're a lost cause. Your haterism became self-evident when you backed the NBA's suspension of Kobe after watching both clips. :grumpy:

As well you should be. You've been thoroughly picked apart more times than any human should like to be in a single thread and you completely failed to address any points made and continued to rehash your debunked conspiracy theories repeatedly. You had to get demoralized sooner or later. One more time for old times sake though:
The Lakers play 43 games in their own arena and 39 in others. Every other team besides the Clippers plays 2 less games in their own arena. Quit whinin like a damn 14 year old bitch. Oh the poor poor Lakers, they have it sooooo tough. They have to play a big chunk of their 39 road games at once, boo hoo hoo. If we lose a game that means the NBA is out to get us.

And for the record, I didn't "back" the Kobe suspension, but offered a probable reason why the suspension was issued. The sad part about it is that the evidence is right there in the damn source that you provided and you still don't want to believe that maybe Kobe just fucked up twice and had to pay for it. No, it couldn't be that BECAUSE THE LEAGUE IS OUT TO GET THE LAKERS!

You lose AGAIN.

SGV

« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2008, 06:55:43 PM »
Now, when you ask that, do you take in factors such as The Kings playing at Staples? How about other events being held there? Probably not. Did you also take in to consideration that the other teams also might be on road trips and it would make it difficult to just change things around?

Also, the Lakers are an elite team according to you. So giving a hurting Clippers team who from jump were without their star and their key back up PG 7 road games in comparison to an elite Lakers team 2 extra road games still isn't  that bad. Is it fair? If you look at the numbers, no. Does it make sense when you consider one team is elite and the other team sucks? Yes.

The Lakers are elite. 9 road games shouldn't be shit to them. Right? Or does Flying from Orlando ALL THE WAY to Miami hurt this Elite team that much?

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2008, 06:57:00 PM »

The Lakers have the best record in the west according to the loss column, which is what matters (they're only behind Phoenix and Dallas in the standings cuz they've played less games).

According to the win loss column, they are not even on top of their own division, smart guy. According to win %, they are not on top of their division. Are you gonna tell me now that they are the defending champs but the only reason they dont get recognized as such is because they played in less playoff games than the guys who DO get recognized as the defending champs? Brilliant logic.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2008, 07:00:25 PM »
Now, when you ask that, do you take in factors such as The Kings playing at Staples? How about other events being held there? Probably not. Did you also take in to consideration that the other teams also might be on road trips and it would make it difficult to just change things around?

Also, the Lakers are an elite team according to you. So giving a hurting Clippers team who from jump were without their star and their key back up PG 7 road games in comparison to an elite Lakers team 2 extra road games still isn't  that bad. Is it fair? If you look at the numbers, no. Does it make sense when you consider one team is elite and the other team sucks? Yes.

The Lakers are elite. 9 road games shouldn't be shit to them. Right? Or does Flying from Orlando ALL THE WAY to Miami hurt this Elite team that much?

Yes because David Stern is a despicable, diabolical man and he is going to have Al Qaeda blow their plane up on that trip.

SGV

« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2008, 07:03:25 PM »
Oh that David Stern! What an asshole. He has out for the Lakers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2008, 07:24:48 PM »
you guys make a great tag-team... dumb and dumber. being stubborn and moronic is one of the worst combinations a human can be cursed with.

"having a 9 game road trip doesn't make your schedule tougher. the Lakers play 43 home games! durrrrh "

LOL

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2008, 09:30:49 PM »
you guys make a great tag-team... dumb and dumber. being stubborn and moronic is one of the worst combinations a human can be cursed with.

"having a 9 game road trip doesn't make your schedule tougher. the Lakers play 43 home games! durrrrh "

LOL

Translation:
 "I'm completely full of shit and I can't support my own points or refute anyone else's points and now I'm starting to realize it and I'm growing tired of being made a fool out of so I'll try to save face one last time and hopefully everybody will forget about how tremendously feeble minded and doltish I am."