Author Topic: WTF has anyone seen the lakers schedule for the next month or so  (Read 6893 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: WTF has anyone seen the lakers schedule for the next month or so
« Reply #150 on: January 14, 2008, 08:37:46 PM »
"David Stern LOVES Kobe....durrrrrrhhh...why are Laker fans thinking a 9 game road trip makes their schedule tougher?!  *runs into every thread in the sports section and talks about the Lakers*"

You're officially on SGV status.

LMAO @ Still riding my nuts.

Don't jack me, fatrick.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #151 on: January 14, 2008, 08:44:13 PM »
Still waiting for you to show me where anybody but you typed the words "a 9 game trip is just like a 7 game trip." Also still waiting for you to come up with even a shred of evidence that the NBA wants the Lakers NOT to succeed. You could also show me where I talk about the Lakers in any thread where it wasn't brought up before I posted anything about it. Try answering without making up false quotes this time.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #152 on: January 14, 2008, 08:48:19 PM »
Here's more than a shred of evidence that the NBA holds a bias against Kobe/Lakers:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=165351.25

Seeing is believing.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #153 on: January 14, 2008, 09:00:27 PM »
Here's more than a shred of evidence that the NBA holds a bias against Kobe/Lakers:

Seeing is believing.

A few paranoid Laker homers on rants rooted in a baseless conspiracy theory is not evidence. The only thing close to evidence you posted was in regards to the Kobe suspension, but that was soon shown not to be evidence of bias, because Kobe was also proven to be a habitual offender in that same clip. Just face facts buddy. The league has no agenda against the Lakers. Your team has a rough stretch but its not much more rough than any other team's long stretch on the road, especially when you consider the teams they play on that stretch. So you can try again as far as your evidence is concerned.

Now, I'm assuming you are not showing me any posts where anybody but you said that a 9 game trip is the same as a 7 game trip because nobody else did. Its harder to make your points when you don't make up faulty quotes isn't it?

SGV

« Reply #154 on: January 14, 2008, 09:02:05 PM »

Don't jack me, fatrick.

You stay riding my balls.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #156 on: January 14, 2008, 09:21:01 PM »

Seeing is believing.

A few paranoid Laker homers on rants rooted in a baseless conspiracy theory is not evidence. The only thing close to evidence you posted was in regards to the Kobe suspension, but that was soon shown not to be evidence of bias, because Kobe was also proven to be a habitual offender in that same clip. Just face facts buddy. The league has no agenda against the Lakers. Your team has a rough stretch but its not much more rough than any other team's long stretch on the road, especially when you consider the teams they play on that stretch. So you can try again as far as your evidence is concerned.

Now, I'm assuming you are not showing me any posts where anybody but you said that a 9 game trip is the same as a 7 game trip because nobody else did. Its harder to make your points when you don't make up faulty quotes isn't it?

so playing 9 straight road games is not tougher than playing 5-7 consecutive road games? That's where you lost.

PS...Type "the league hates Kobe" or "the NBA hates Kobe" in a search...Now try that with any other player in the NBA. :-*

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: January 14, 2008, 09:27:28 PM »

Seeing is believing.

so playing 9 straight road games is not tougher than playing 5-7 consecutive road games? That's where you lost.

PS...Type "the league hates Kobe" or "the NBA hates Kobe" in a search...Now try that with any other player in the NBA. :-*

How many times do I have to ask before you answer? Lets try again? Who said a 9 game trip is the same as a 7 game trip? Provide a source, not an empty contrived quote.

p.s. telling me to do a search is not providing evidence of anything. if you are going to take such an outrageous stance on something, be prepared to provide a source or be called on your bullshit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #158 on: January 14, 2008, 09:28:59 PM »
Another thing...your dumbass logic of Kobe being suspended cuz he's a "repeat offender" is flawed. Obviously, the NBA suspended him the first time it happened. And what is he a "repeat offender" of to begin with? A strong follow through? LOL. :grumpy:

SGV

« Reply #159 on: January 14, 2008, 09:30:39 PM »
Turf Hitta, stop attacking me! You're not David Stern and I'm not Kobe!!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: January 14, 2008, 09:39:08 PM »
Another thing...your dumbass logic of Kobe being suspended cuz he's a "repeat offender" is flawed. Obviously, the NBA suspended him the first time it happened. And what is he a "repeat offender" of to begin with? A strong follow through? LOL. :grumpy:

I'll answer this as soon as you respond to my last post.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #161 on: January 14, 2008, 09:44:16 PM »

How many times do I have to ask before you answer? Lets try again? Who said a 9 game trip is the same as a 7 game trip? Provide a source, not an empty contrived quote.

p.s. telling me to do a search is not providing evidence of anything. if you are going to take such an outrageous stance on something, be prepared to provide a source or be called on your bullshit.

its not much more rough than any other team's long stretch on the road

and here, I'll do the work for you:
the NBA hates Kobe search (21 results)

the league hates Kobe search (39 results)

Other players:
the league hates Nash search (0 results)

the league hates Lebron search (1 result [in sarcarsm])

the league hates Carmelo search (0 results)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #162 on: January 14, 2008, 09:47:25 PM »
Turf Hitta, stop attacking me! You're not David Stern and I'm not Kobe!!

He shoots, he misses! :laugh:

SGV

« Reply #163 on: January 14, 2008, 10:07:03 PM »

He shoots, he misses! :laugh:

Why are you still riding my nuts?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #164 on: January 14, 2008, 10:09:09 PM »
I'll answer that as soon as you answer why you're making unfunny jokes...