Author Topic: WTF has anyone seen the lakers schedule for the next month or so  (Read 6892 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WTF has anyone seen the lakers schedule for the next month or so
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2008, 04:13:33 PM »
If we have a so-called rougher schedule, so what? Let the team play anybody they put in front of them. If there is a "tougher" schedule, it will only season the team up for the playoffs..
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

SGV

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2008, 04:23:09 PM »
If we have a so-called rougher schedule, so what? Let the team play anybody they put in front of them. If there is a "tougher" schedule, it will only season the team up for the playoffs..

This is what I call a fan. No excuses for poor play. If the team is Elite, then all these teams should be a cake walk for them. And like dude said, it'll only make them tougher when it comes time for the nitty gritty.

Doggystylin

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2008, 04:34:13 PM »

This is what I call a fan. No excuses for poor play. If the team is Elite, then all these teams should be a cake walk for them. And like dude said, it'll only make them tougher when it comes time for the nitty gritty.

oh ok, my bad, i guess i don't qualify as a fan then, how can i meet the standards SGV, i want to be fan too!

SGV

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2008, 04:41:55 PM »

oh ok, my bad, i guess i don't qualify as a fan then, how can i meet the standards SGV, i want to be fan too!

When you team does bad, don't blame others. Blame the team. That's what fans do. Dickriders will blame everyone else except the team.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2008, 05:04:17 PM »
Sun 13    @ Toronto     over .500
 Mon 14    @ New Jersey            over .500
 Wed 16    @ Boston     
 Fri 18    @ Miami                  way over .500
 Sat 19    @ Orlando               over .500
 Mon 21    @ Atlanta              .500
 Wed 23    @ New Orleans       over .500

THE LEAGUE IS OUT TO GET THE BLAZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2008, 08:25:24 PM »
this nicca sgv already schooled you laker dicryders on your crying like groupies about this bullshiet since every team has tough schedules, but i seen some shit on espn sayin that the nba had to give the lakers a 9 game roadtrip cuz the staples center was booked for events all through jan 31 till the middle of febuary. haha, guess u crybaby ass fans think the staples center has a conspiracy to hurt the lakers too. yall niccas need tampons.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2008, 08:45:55 PM »
What don't you guys get about the NBA EXPANDING INTO OTHER MARKETS? What's hard to understand about them not wanting Kobe as the face of the league?

Yeah forreal I think we all saw what happened last season. Wade had just won finals MVP and everyone was googly-eyed over Lebron for his commercials and Team USA; meanwhile Kobe had just come back from knee surgery and was looking rusty so everyone counted him out and was saying 'oh he's old, he's done, Lebron & Wade > Kobe'.

Then Kobe starts getting his rhythm back, the Lakers were winning games while playing great team ball, Kobe had the best selling jersey in the NBA - so what happens? Stern starts suspending Kobe every other week.

Yes Stern loves the money and attention Kobe brings to the NBA. But he hates the fact that Kobe saying "I want to be traded" still generates more interest than Lebron making it to the NBA finals. That bitch looked like he wanted to cry last year when he had to hand Kobe that ASG MVP.

i certainly hope you dont believe what your typing.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2008, 10:57:06 PM »
lol@ you Laker conspiracy theorists.

Its really sad to see how far the Laker fans have fallen since their championship years. Expanding into other markets doesnt involve the need to "keep the Lakers down". The Lakers arent good enough to be at the top and havent been for some years now. Shaq left, things fell apart....period. You act as if youve had a championship team but havent been winning because of the league lololol. The last few years youve had a mediocre team that when they played .600 ball they were overachieving. The league hasnt been trying to keep you down, you just havent been that good. Quit acting like youve had an All Star lineup and lose every game on bad calls. Youve had one star for the most part, and poor chemistry. That rarely leads to championships. All the "NBA is biased against us" bullshit is making you guys look pathetic.

Did you know that Tim Donaghy admittedly sabotaged a close playoff Laker game last season vs. the Suns that woulda put the Lakers at 2-2? Kobe is like the opposite of Jordan. He gets NO respect from the refs and 0 support from the league, yet he still manages to rise above it all. Don't be delusional.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2008, 11:04:25 PM »
Thu, Jan 17    Phoenix    10:30 PM    TNT       Tickets | Travel
Mon, Jan 21    Denver              10:30 PM    TNT    FOX WEST    Tickets | Travel
Wed, Jan 23    @ San Antonio    9:00 PM    ESPN Tickets | Travel
Fri, Jan 25        @ Dallas           8:30 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Sun, Jan 27    Cleveland    3:30 PM    ABC       Tickets | Travel
Tue, Jan 29    NY Knicks    10:30 PM         FOX WEST    Tickets | Travel
Thu, Jan 31    @ Detroit    7:30 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel

FEBRUARY    OPPONENT    TIME (ET)    TV    LOCAL TV    RESOURCES
Fri, Feb 1    @ Toronto    7:00 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Sun, Feb 3    @ Washington    12:00 PM    NBA TV       Tickets | Travel
Tue, Feb 5    @ New Jersey    7:30 PM    NBA TV       Tickets | Travel
Wed, Feb 6    @ Atlanta    7:00 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Fri, Feb 8    @ Orlando    7:00 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Sun, Feb 10    @ Miami    3:30 PM    ABC       Tickets | Travel
Mon, Feb 11    @ Charlotte    7:00 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Wed, Feb 13    @ Minnesota    8:00 PM         KCAL 9    Tickets | Travel
Tue, Feb 19    Atlanta    10:30 PM         FOX WEST    Tickets | Travel
Wed, Feb 20    @ Phoenix    9:00 PM    ESPNTickets | Travel
Sat, Feb 23    @ LA Clippers    10:30 PM    NBA TV       Tickets | Travel
Sun, Feb 24    @ Seattle

our Jan schedule is basically every tough team in the league followed by being on the road the whole month of february, the league is really trying to fuck us over

Geez how unfair!!!!! LOL. The Lakers are an elite team! This should be cake for them! They all play similar teams. I guess the NBA has it out for the Celtics. They play 18 of the same teams listed above. Granted, they have more home games, but that just means that towards the end of the season the Lakers will have more home games than the Celtics. Then you dickriders will cry about how unfair that is. LOL. Doggystylin is now known as Doucheystylin.

Spurs (14 of the next 22 games for the Spurs are against the same teams the Lakers play that you listed above. Only 9 home games.)

January Opponent Time Local TV Nat TV Radio
 Sat 12  vs Minnesota    7:30pm  FSNSWHD     WOAI 1200AM
 Mon 14  vs Philadelphia   7:30pm  My35     WOAI 1200AM
 Thu 17  vs Cleveland    7:00pm     SCORE,   WOAI 1200AM
 Sat 19  @ Houston    7:30pm  KENS HD   NBATVHIGHDEF  WOAI 1200AM
 Mon 21  @ Charlotte    12:00pm  My35     WOAI 1200AM
 Wed 23  vs LA Lakers   8:00pm  FSNSWHD     WOAI 1200AM
 Thu 24  @ Miami    7:00pm     SCORE,   WOAI 1200AM
 Sat 26  vs New Orleans   7:30pm  My35   , SCORE  WOAI 1200AM
 Mon 28  @ Utah    8:00pm  My35     WOAI 1200AM
 Tue 29  @ Seattle    9:00pm  KENS HD      WOAI 1200AM
 Thu 31  @ Phoenix    9:30pm       WOAI 1200AM
February Opponent Time Local TV Nat TV Radio
 Tue 05  @ Indiana    6:00pm  FSNSW     WOAI 1200AM
 Wed 06  @ Washington    6:00pm  FSNSW      WOAI 1200AM
 Fri 08  @ New York    6:30pm  FSNSW     WOAI 1200AM
 Sun 10  @ Boston    12:00pm  My35     WOAI 1200AM
 Mon 11  @ Toronto    6:00pm  FSNSW   , TSN   WOAI 1200AM
 Wed 13  @ Cleveland    6:00pm  FSNSW      WOAI 1200AM
 Tue 19  vs Charlotte    7:30pm  FSNSW     WOAI 1200AM
 Thu 21  @ Minnesota    7:00pm  FSNSWHD      WOAI 1200AM
 Sat 23  vs New Orleans   7:30pm  KENS HD     WOAI 1200AM
 Mon 25  vs Atlanta   7:30pm  My35     WOAI 1200AM
 Thu 28  vs Dallas    7:00pm     SCORE,   WOAI 1200AM

Dallas (Only 8 home games in the next 24 games. They share 10 similar games with the Lakers.)

Fri 11  @ Seattle    9:30pm  KTXA       
 Sat 12  @ LA Clippers     9:30pm  FSNSW       
 Mon 14  @ Sacramento    9:00pm  FSNSW     
 Sat 19  vs Seattle   8:00pm  FSNSWHD       
 Mon 21  @ Washington    12:00pm  FSNSW       
 Wed 23  @ Charlotte    6:00pm  FSNSW     
 Fri 25  vs LA Lakers   7:30pm  KTXAHD       
 Sun 27  vs Denver   5:30pm  FSNSWHD     
 Mon 28  @ Memphis    7:00pm  FSNSW       
 Thu 31  @ Boston    7:00pm  KTXA   SCORE,     
 Sun 03  @ Detroit    1:30pm       
 Mon 04  @ Orlando    6:00pm  FSNSW       
 Wed 06  vs Milwaukee   7:30pm  FSNSWHD       
 Fri 08  vs Memphis   7:30pm  FSNSWHD       
 Sun 10  @ New Jersey    5:00pm  FSNSW     
 Mon 11  @ Philadelphia    6:00pm  FSNSW       
 Wed 13  vs Portland   7:30pm  KTXAHD       
 Thu 14  @ Phoenix    9:30pm       
 Wed 20  @ New Orleans    7:00pm  FSNSW     
 Fri 22  @ Memphis    7:00pm  FSNSW       
 Sun 24  @ Minnesota    5:30pm  FSNSW       
 Mon 25  vs Chicago   7:30pm  KTXAHD   NBATVHIGHDEF   
 Thu 28  @ San Antonio    7:00pm     SCORE,     
 Fri 29  vs Sacramento   7:30pm  KTXAHD   

Boston (18 of the next 24 games are against the same teams as the Lakers. 11 home games.)

Fri 11  @ New Jersey    7:30pm  CSN     WEEI
 Sat 12  @ Washington    7:30pm  CSN     WEEI
 Mon 14  vs Washington    7:30pm  CSNHD     WEEI
 Wed 16  vs Portland   7:30pm  CSNHD     WEEI
 Fri 18  vs Philadelphia   7:30pm  CSNHD     WEEI
 Mon 21  @ New York    1:00pm  CSN   NBATVHIGHDEF, RTV  WEEI
 Wed 23  vs Toronto    7:30pm  CSNHD   , SCORE  WEEI
 Fri 25  vs Minnesota    7:30pm  CSNHD     WEEI
 Sun 27  @ Orlando    1:00pm  CSN     WEEI
 Tue 29  @ Miami    7:30pm  CSN   NBATVHIGHDEF, SCORE  WEEI
 Thu 31  vs Dallas    8:00pm     SCORE,   WEEI
 Tue 05  @ Cleveland    7:00pm  CSN   , SCORE  WEEI
 Wed 06  vs LA Clippers   7:30pm  CSNHD      WEEI
 Fri 08  @ Minnesota    8:00pm  CSN     WEEI
 Sun 10  vs San Antonio    1:00pm  CSNHD     WEEI
 Tue 12  @ Indiana    7:00pm  CSN     WEEI
 Wed 13  vs New York    7:30pm  CSNHD     WEEI
 Tue 19  @ Denver    9:00pm  CSN     WEEI
 Wed 20  @ Golden State    10:30pm  CSN     WEEI
 Fri 22  @ Phoenix    10:30pm  CSN     WEEI
 Sun 24  @ Portland    6:00pm  CSN     WEEI
 Mon 25  @ LA Clippers    10:30pm  CSN     WEEI
 Wed 27  vs Cleveland    7:30pm  CSNHD     WEEI
 Fri 29  vs Charlotte    7:30pm  CSNHD     WEEI

Do the Celtics have a 9 game road trip? Does it make it easier to play on a 9 game road trip, where you're flying to city to city to play basketball non-stop, if you know you'll have more home games in the future? At least try to make sense when you discuss basketball, considering you're not a big fan of the game.  If you knew anything about the sport, you'd know that there's something called a "tough schedule"...surprised ToNe hasn't heard of it, though I expected it from you...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2008, 11:07:31 PM »

Poor play? LOL! Come on, SGV...admit it...you haven't followed basketball AT ALL in the 21st century.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2008, 11:22:29 PM »
What don't you guys get about the NBA EXPANDING INTO OTHER MARKETS? What's hard to understand about them not wanting Kobe as the face of the league?

Yeah forreal I think we all saw what happened last season. Wade had just won finals MVP and everyone was googly-eyed over Lebron for his commercials and Team USA; meanwhile Kobe had just come back from knee surgery and was looking rusty so everyone counted him out and was saying 'oh he's old, he's done, Lebron & Wade > Kobe'.

Then Kobe starts getting his rhythm back, the Lakers were winning games while playing great team ball, Kobe had the best selling jersey in the NBA - so what happens? Stern starts suspending Kobe every other week.

Yes Stern loves the money and attention Kobe brings to the NBA. But he hates the fact that Kobe saying "I want to be traded" still generates more interest than Lebron making it to the NBA finals. That bitch looked like he wanted to cry last year when he had to hand Kobe that ASG MVP.

i certainly hope you dont believe what your typing.

That's actually true...

Kobe suspended for both of these:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y6FOsBjD3ik&amp;NR=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Y6FOsBjD3ik&amp;NR=1</a>

Something he always does:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qY9itGGtWcI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qY9itGGtWcI</a>

LeBron James, same move= no suspension:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GGnnN5BMXwE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/GGnnN5BMXwE</a>

2 games for this:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CtIZf-rDu1w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CtIZf-rDu1w</a>

Raja Bell gets 1 game for this:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SCWd-mmDRZQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SCWd-mmDRZQ</a>

LeBron gets no games for this:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aRhNzT9dfrI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/aRhNzT9dfrI</a>

Now watch this:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/T6SpBM8dB4k" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/T6SpBM8dB4k</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BVTIYTSCG90" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BVTIYTSCG90</a>
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 11:27:33 PM by Now_I_Know »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2008, 12:59:20 AM »
he had the chance to give Lamar Odom a big suspension and he gave him 1 game

remember that time Shaq tried to knock that guy on the bulls out?  shaq got like one game for a bunch that woulda put him in the hospital
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2008, 01:03:16 AM »
he had the chance to give Lamar Odom a big suspension and he gave him 1 game

remember that time Shaq tried to knock that guy on the bulls out?  shaq got like one game for a bunch that woulda put him in the hospital

Okay? 1 game was more than enough...that "tackle" on Ray Allen was nothing in comparison to shit that hasn't gotten ANY suspensions. it was not even meant to hurt Allen, just to send a message. keep watching the videos until you get it.

SGV

« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2008, 01:23:33 AM »

Do the Celtics have a 9 game road trip? Does it make it easier to play on a 9 game road trip, where you're flying to city to city to play basketball non-stop, if you know you'll have more home games in the future? At least try to make sense when you discuss basketball, considering you're not a big fan of the game.  If you knew anything about the sport, you'd know that there's something called a "tough schedule"...surprised ToNe hasn't heard of it, though I expected it from you...PeACe

Do you ever read?

SGV Said about the Celtics: Granted, they have more home games, but that just means that towards the end of the season the Lakers will have more home games than the Celtics.

Meaning? I acknowledge the fact that the Lakers have more road games. LMAO @ Always finding new reasons to complain about why the Lakers still aren't number 1.

Oh and by the way, the Poor Play comment was a point. Styles is not trying to make excuses for any reasons of Poor Play, which is what dickriders like you and doucheystylin do. You whine about playing road games, but you fail to realize, even a struggling Clippers team plays 7 road games at the start of Feb. The Kings (Hockey) play like 8 road games around then. Something must be going on at Staples the start of Feb. That's not the fault of the NBA. That's the venue. So you're saying that at the start of Feb, the NBA and NHL decided to send the Lakers, Clippers and Kings on a bunch of road games? LMAO. It's not a conspiracy. It's not that they're against them. It's their venue blacking those days out for some reason.

LMAO @ You looking so dumb right about now. This has nothing to do with knowing about ball. It's about realizing that your team plays in a venue where two other sports teams play at the same time AND where concerts and events are held on a regular basis. Put the Lakers back into GWF if you're going to whine and bitch about it this much. LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2008, 02:23:21 AM »

Do you ever read?

SGV Said about the Celtics: Granted, they have more home games, but that just means that towards the end of the season the Lakers will have more home games than the Celtics.

Meaning? I acknowledge the fact that the Lakers have more road games. LMAO @ Always finding new reasons to complain about why the Lakers still aren't number 1.

Oh and by the way, the Poor Play comment was a point. Styles is not trying to make excuses for any reasons of Poor Play, which is what dickriders like you and doucheystylin do. You whine about playing road games, but you fail to realize, even a struggling Clippers team plays 7 road games at the start of Feb. The Kings (Hockey) play like 8 road games around then. Something must be going on at Staples the start of Feb. That's not the fault of the NBA. That's the venue. So you're saying that at the start of Feb, the NBA and NHL decided to send the Lakers, Clippers and Kings on a bunch of road games? LMAO. It's not a conspiracy. It's not that they're against them. It's their venue blacking those days out for some reason.

LMAO @ You looking so dumb right about now. This has nothing to do with knowing about ball. It's about realizing that your team plays in a venue where two other sports teams play at the same time AND where concerts and events are held on a regular basis. Put the Lakers back into GWF if you're going to whine and bitch about it this much. LOL.

When did I say anything about a conspiracy? Lakers just have a tough schedule, genius. There's nothin' to fuckin' argue lol. We had an easy schedule last season, but it simply isn't the same this year. Try making valid points when you post. and the Lakers actually ARE number 1 in the west (according to the loss column- we haven't played as many games as Dallas and Phoenix)...and even if they weren't number one, THERE'S NO NEED FOR EXCUSES THIS SEASON. What don't you get? We have a better record than the champs, for fucks sake.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 02:45:19 AM by Now_I_Know »