Author Topic: WTF has anyone seen the lakers schedule for the next month or so  (Read 6949 times)

SGV

Re: WTF has anyone seen the lakers schedule for the next month or so
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2008, 02:34:27 AM »
our Jan schedule is basically every tough team in the league followed by being on the road the whole month of february, the league is really trying to fuck us over

That's the conspiracy of which I speak, smarty.

The Clippers have a 7 game road trip the same time and so do the Kings. Tough schedule? Sure. Being on the rode is tough. Does the league have it out for the Lakers and are trying to fuck them over by them having a 9 game road trip? No. Point is, the the venue in which they play isn't holding any events during the first two weeks of Feb. The Lakers have to play those two weeks, so since they chose to be in that venue, they have to live with it. Tough or not. But, of course, Dickriders will find a way to blame the League or others for this unfortunate turn of events for the Lakers. The Clippers must have a tough schedule too then. And, like I pointed out, the Celtics are playing many similar teams in the next months, they just have the luck of not having a venue that has blocked at 2 weeks worth of dates. Can't see how you can bitch and moan about this shit...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2008, 02:44:31 AM »
our Jan schedule is basically every tough team in the league followed by being on the road the whole month of february, the league is really trying to fuck us over

That's the conspiracy of which I speak, smarty.

The Clippers have a 7 game road trip the same time and so do the Kings. Tough schedule? Sure. Being on the rode is tough. Does the league have it out for the Lakers and are trying to fuck them over by them having a 9 game road trip? No. Point is, the the venue in which they play isn't holding any events during the first two weeks of Feb. The Lakers have to play those two weeks, so since they chose to be in that venue, they have to live with it. Tough or not. But, of course, Dickriders will find a way to blame the League or others for this unfortunate turn of events for the Lakers. The Clippers must have a tough schedule too then. And, like I pointed out, the Celtics are playing many similar teams in the next months, they just have the luck of not having a venue that has blocked at 2 weeks worth of dates. Can't see how you can bitch and moan about this shit...

The point is, we have a tough schedule...did the league do it on purpose? That we'll never know for sure. But considering how the NBA and its officials have treated Kobe and the Lakers these past few year, I wouldn't put it past them.

Doggystylin

« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2008, 02:46:51 AM »
SGV you're such a dumb bitch, why do you continue to make retarted ass posts and stick your fat ass in places you really have no business in. You obviously don't know jack shit about basketball, do you enjoy making yourself look ignorant?

SGV

« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2008, 02:49:33 AM »
So, what you're saying is that you suspect the NBA, NHL and Staples Center teaming up all to screw the Lakers over? You realize how dumb that sounds right? The Staples Center probably makes most of their money thanks to the Lakers, why would they try to help screw them? They make decent money from the Kings and Clippers, too. So again, why would they try to help screw them? LMAO.

If it was just the Lakers going on a long road trip, I'd understand the speculation, but you got two other sports teams (one is from a completely different sport all together) who play in the same venue and they're BOTH going on road trips as well.

Please, try making valid points when you post.

SGV

« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2008, 02:52:02 AM »
SGV you're such a dumb bitch, why do you continue to make retarted ass posts and stick your fat ass in places you really have no business in. You obviously don't know jack shit about basketball, do you enjoy making yourself look ignorant?

What does knowing about basketball have to do with knowing that the Lakers aren't the only team that plays at Staples going on a road trip at that same time. You obviously don't know what you're talking about since you make claims that the league is out to fuck the Lakers over, as if they're the only team going on a road trip then. LMAO @ You hurt now. I'm fat. I'm getting married. You're skinny. You're in love with Eminem. Sucks to be you.

Doggystylin

« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2008, 03:11:18 AM »
You can go fuck yourself for all I care. I don't care if you're a 400 pound hairy beast or a piece of non digested corn in my shit. All I'm saying is that you look stupid as fuck and for your own sake and dubcc's, quit polluting the forums with your shit. I'm not even gonna continue this shit with you, cause you're obviously ignorant as fuck and I'm sick of wasting my time.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2008, 03:14:39 AM »
So, what you're saying is that you suspect the NBA, NHL and Staples Center teaming up all to screw the Lakers over? You realize how dumb that sounds right? The Staples Center probably makes most of their money thanks to the Lakers, why would they try to help screw them? They make decent money from the Kings and Clippers, too. So again, why would they try to help screw them? LMAO.

If it was just the Lakers going on a long road trip, I'd understand the speculation, but you got two other sports teams (one is from a completely different sport all together) who play in the same venue and they're BOTH going on road trips as well.

Please, try making valid points when you post.

what the hell are you saying, bro? LOL. The Clippers play in the Staples Center too. Why would you bring their schedule up as an argument? Do they have a 9 game road trip? Come on, now. :grumpy:

SGV

« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2008, 08:52:15 AM »
You can go fuck yourself for all I care. I don't care if you're a 400 pound hairy beast or a piece of non digested corn in my shit. All I'm saying is that you look stupid as fuck and for your own sake and dubcc's, quit polluting the forums with your shit. I'm not even gonna continue this shit with you, cause you're obviously ignorant as fuck and I'm sick of wasting my time.

It's ignorant to point out that you guys are crying about a road trip that your "elite" team is playing. You whiney hoes are blaming the NBA. I pointed out that another NBA team, that also plays at Staples, the Clippers, have a 7 game road trip at the same exact time and the NHL's Kings, who also play at Staples are having an 8 road game trip at the same exact time. But you dickriders always want to make the Lakers into a sob story so you bitch and moan and come up with conspiracy theories to make yourselves feel better if your team ends up doing bad.

what the hell are you saying, bro? LOL. The Clippers play in the Staples Center too. Why would you bring their schedule up as an argument? Do they have a 9 game road trip? Come on, now. :grumpy:

Do you read? Either you don't read or you're plain dumb.

Here's a few things I've already said:

the Lakers aren't the only team that plays at Staples going on a road trip at that same time. You obviously don't know what you're talking about since you make claims that the league is out to fuck the Lakers over, as if they're the only team going on a road trip then.

The Clippers have a 7 game road trip the same time and so do the Kings...Does the league have it out for the Lakers and are trying to fuck them over by them having a 9 game road trip? No. Point is, the the venue in which they play isn't holding any events during the first two weeks of Feb. The Lakers have to play those two weeks, so since they chose to be in that venue, they have to live with it. Tough or not. But, of course, Dickriders will find a way to blame the League or others for this unfortunate turn of events for the Lakers. The Clippers must have a tough schedule too then.

You're really an idiot.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2008, 09:16:02 AM »
i think the NBA is against the Clippers!!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

SGV

« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2008, 09:17:59 AM »
Yeah. The NBA wants the Clippers to continue to be such a horrible team. They paid Elton Brand to get injured. They made sure Sam Cassell gets injured often. And then they send them struggling on a 7 game road trip. Fuck the NBA!!!!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2008, 12:31:47 PM »
Sun 13    @ Toronto     over .500
 Mon 14    @ New Jersey            over .500
 Wed 16    @ Boston     
 Fri 18    @ Miami                  way over .500
 Sat 19    @ Orlando               over .500
 Mon 21    @ Atlanta              .500
 Wed 23    @ New Orleans       over .500

THE LEAGUE IS OUT TO GET THE BLAZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2008, 12:39:19 PM »

It's ignorant to point out that you guys are crying about a road trip that your "elite" team is playing. You whiney hoes are blaming the NBA. I pointed out that another NBA team, that also plays at Staples, the Clippers, have a 7 game road trip at the same exact time and the NHL's Kings, who also play at Staples are having an 8 road game trip at the same exact time. But you dickriders always want to make the Lakers into a sob story so you bitch and moan and come up with conspiracy theories to make yourselves feel better if your team ends up doing bad.

Do you read? Either you don't read or you're plain dumb.

Here's a few things I've already said:

the Lakers aren't the only team that plays at Staples going on a road trip at that same time. You obviously don't know what you're talking about since you make claims that the league is out to fuck the Lakers over, as if they're the only team going on a road trip then.

The Clippers have a 7 game road trip the same time and so do the Kings...Does the league have it out for the Lakers and are trying to fuck them over by them having a 9 game road trip? No. Point is, the the venue in which they play isn't holding any events during the first two weeks of Feb. The Lakers have to play those two weeks, so since they chose to be in that venue, they have to live with it. Tough or not. But, of course, Dickriders will find a way to blame the League or others for this unfortunate turn of events for the Lakers. The Clippers must have a tough schedule too then.

You're really an idiot.

I'm really an idiot? Here we go with the verbal attacks from the fatso...what happened, I thought you were gunna change when your cousin died? You still seem like the same old asswhipe to me, who can't make points without attacking. The Clippers have a 7 game road trip and the Lakers have 9. There's a difference between that, dickhead. Yet, they both play in the same venue. Great example you got there! Why not give the Clippers a 9 game road trip, since every other part of the Laker schedule is already tough to begin with? Or why not even it out with 8 and 8? And why the hell is your punk ass bringing up hockey road trips? LMAO. Hockey is completely different... EVERY TEAM has a long road trip in the NHL. Get your shit together before you get excited and start talkin shit to people...:grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2008, 12:41:34 PM »
Sun 13    @ Toronto     over .500
 Mon 14    @ New Jersey            over .500
 Wed 16    @ Boston     
 Fri 18    @ Miami                  way over .500
 Sat 19    @ Orlando               over .500
 Mon 21    @ Atlanta              .500
 Wed 23    @ New Orleans       over .500

THE LEAGUE IS OUT TO GET THE BLAZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again, dumbfuck, how is a 7 game road trip and a 9 game road trip the same? try again (without bringing up hockey).

Doggystylin

« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2008, 12:52:50 PM »
Oh yeah what happened to the peace loving SGV? I guess people really do have short memories. You're just habitually a piece of shit I guess.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2008, 01:59:43 PM »
What don't you guys get about the NBA EXPANDING INTO OTHER MARKETS? What's hard to understand about them not wanting Kobe as the face of the league?

Yeah forreal I think we all saw what happened last season. Wade had just won finals MVP and everyone was googly-eyed over Lebron for his commercials and Team USA; meanwhile Kobe had just come back from knee surgery and was looking rusty so everyone counted him out and was saying 'oh he's old, he's done, Lebron & Wade > Kobe'.

Then Kobe starts getting his rhythm back, the Lakers were winning games while playing great team ball, Kobe had the best selling jersey in the NBA - so what happens? Stern starts suspending Kobe every other week.

Yes Stern loves the money and attention Kobe brings to the NBA. But he hates the fact that Kobe saying "I want to be traded" still generates more interest than Lebron making it to the NBA finals. That bitch looked like he wanted to cry last year when he had to hand Kobe that ASG MVP.

i certainly hope you dont believe what your typing.

That's actually true...

Kobe suspended for both of these:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y6FOsBjD3ik&amp;NR=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Y6FOsBjD3ik&amp;NR=1</a>

Something he always does:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qY9itGGtWcI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qY9itGGtWcI</a>

LeBron James, same move= no suspension:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GGnnN5BMXwE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/GGnnN5BMXwE</a>

2 games for this:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CtIZf-rDu1w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CtIZf-rDu1w</a>

Raja Bell gets 1 game for this:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SCWd-mmDRZQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SCWd-mmDRZQ</a>

LeBron gets no games for this:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aRhNzT9dfrI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/aRhNzT9dfrI</a>

Now watch this:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/T6SpBM8dB4k" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/T6SpBM8dB4k</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BVTIYTSCG90" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BVTIYTSCG90</a>

Lets not forget Nash kicking Felton in the ankle. Lets not forget Gasol elbowing Kobe in the face. Lets not forget just a few days ago when Lebron stuck his foot under Durant's when he landed (which led to him leaving the game early).

I don't care if Kobe gets suspended as long as they're consistent with the suspensions.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"